Kyuhyun and Dad

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Super Junior - A Day


The next morning, you woke up and got ready. After 5 minutes, Kyuhyun called you and told you that he’s going to pick you up.

 

While you are waiting outside, many things are running on your head. ‘What if dad will reject me again?’ ‘What if dad will be against our relationship?’ ‘What if dad is not on a stable condition?’ You released a heavy sigh and you didn’t realize that Kyuhyun is already in front of you.

 

“what's wrong with my baby princess?” Kyuhyun held up your head so that he can look straight into your eyes.

 

“there are many things running on my head right now.” You replied pouting.

 

Kyuhyun breathed heavily and hugged you. “Just calm down and be happy.” Kyuhyun added.

 

Both of you went inside the car and decided to pick up your aunt.

 

At the hospital, your aunt is very busy asking for your father’s information while Kyuhyun never left on your side.

 

“I canceled all my schedules today so that I can finally meet your father.” Kyuhyun said and held your hands.

 

You gave him a sweet smile and held his hand tight.

 

“_______-ah, I have enough information about your father. Let’s go to his room now.” Your aunt called you. Both of you followed your aunt.

 

After the long walk, “we’re here.” Your aunt announced and you looked at her then to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun gave you a ‘go signal’. You knocked first and twisted the knob. The first thing you saw is a 45 years old man lying peacefully on his bed. His eyes are shut asleep.

 

“Appa is sleeping.” You hushed to your aunt and your aunt nodded.

 

You continued to come in and your aunt is right behind you. Kyuhyun on the other side is very hesitant. But when he saw you turned around and asked him to go in, he immediately followed.

 

You walked closer to him and looked at him. “Appa… I miss you so much.” Tears flowed into your cheeks. “Why did you left me at a very young age? I still need someone to help me grow up… Appa… I’m your daughter… Park _______. Appa…. Wake up. We still need to catch up with each other. What are you doing before you were hospitalized? Are you doing fine? Do you have your own family? Appa….” You just said whatever you wanted to say to your father. You forgot that your aunt and your boyfriend Is just right behind you.

 

“Appa… saranghae.” You said and you held his hand. You cried beside him.

 

Your aunt and Kyuhyun are watching you. They feel happy for you.

 

“Once his father woke up, I’ll talk to you.” Your aunt said to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun nodded in response.

 

“________?” Your father woke up. You immediately looked at him.

 

“Appa!!” You cried harder.

 

“Kaja!” Your aunt grabbed Kyuhyun and they went outside.

 

“________’s father has a lung cancer.” Your aunt confessed to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was so shocked when he heard what your aunt told him.

 

“He was staying here for 2 months already. I talked to the doctor yesterday and he told me that he only has 5 months to live and his only wish is to see her daughter.” Your aunt continued. “He’s searching for _______ from the time they were apart. ________’s mom asked me to take care of her while she’s away since her father at that time is a heavy drinker. Her parents are always fighting until one day; her mom ran on our house and gave _________. She told me to keep her and to never show her up to her father. I kept ________ until today. Her mother died because of a traffic accident while she’s running away from ________’s father. I never got news about her father until the nurse from this hospital called me and told me that he has a cancer. ________ doesn’t know the situation of his father right now. Kyuhyun-ssi, please don’t tell her. You’re the only person who’s very close to our ________.” Your aunt said everything from your past.

 

Kyuhyun was very speechless of how devastated your life is.

 

“How can a sweet and happy go lucky girl like her have a past like this?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

Kyuhyun’s phone rang and he saw your name flashing.

 

“Jagiya~ appa wants to see you.” You said and giggled.

 

Kyuhyun smiled. “Ne. I’ll be there.” Kyuhyun replied and hang up.

 

“Aunt, her father wants to see me.” Kyuhyun said and her aunt nodded.

 

“Appa, my boyfriend is super handsome. He has a nice voice that can make angels cry.” You said to your dad chuckled.

 

“Aigoo~ My princess is really a lady now. Are you planning to marry him?” Your father asked that made you blush.

 

“we’re still not thinking about that.” You replied shyly then Kyuhyun went inside. He immediately bowed when he saw your father.

 

“Appa… This is Cho Kyuhyun. My namja chingu.” You introduced and Kyuhyun bowed once again.

 

“Hello Mr. Park, I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun introduced himself.

 

Your father smiled at Kyuhyun and you’re quite nervous about their first meeting.

 

“You don’t have to call me Mr. Park. You can call me father too.” Your father requested and smiled.

 

“Oh! You look like you daughter when you smile… father.” Kyuhyun complemented that made you and your father laugh.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, take care of my little princess. Arasso?” Your father asked and Kyuhyun nodded. “I’ll take care of my future wife.” Kyuhyun nervously joked and thankfully your father smiled at his joke.

 

The 3 of you talked about life and everything. When you father got tired, he slept without saying a word. That’s when Kyuhyun realized that he’s already tired.

 

“Come on, let’s leave him first.” Kyuhyun whispered to you.

 

You looked at your sleeping father and nodded.

 

You and Kyuhyun went to the rooftop of the hospital. The wind is fresher than before.

 

“Hmmmmm!!! I’m so happy today.” You said as you close your eyes and feel the cool wind.

 

Kyuhyun walked closer to you and hugged you from behind.

 

“I told you, you don’t have to worry. Everything will be fine.” Kyuhyun said and he rested his chin on your shoulder.

 

“Gomawo.” You thanked Kyuhyun while your eyes are still shut.

 

“Mmmmm.” Kyuhyun replied and tightened the hug.

 

You stayed like that until a droplet of ice fell on your nose. You opened your eyes and touched your nose.

 

“huh?” You looked closely to the droplet and another one dropped on your lower right eye.

 

Kyuhyun looked at you and noticed that it’s raining… “It’s a snow.” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

 

“Hwaaaaaa~~~” you watched the snow land to your shoulder, head, face and shoes.

 

“Should we go in?” Kyuhyun asked and you nodded.

 

Both of you went inside and bought a hot coffee to prevent the coldness. 


An unexpected update. ^^ Haha! Just because I miss writing. :> I just want y'all to know that I'm working for another story. So after I finished this one, I'll post it here as soon as I can. lol.XD

 

Thanks to kimchikrazii and kimheechulsaranghae!! Hihi. Thanks guys for subscribing~♥

 

Reply to Comments:

4everlovingkyu - here it is. An unexpected update. lol.XD omo! I just noticed, you left 2 comments. haha! komawo reader-ssi~ ^^*

suju26kamz - haha! Don't melt first! There's a lot more to read. :)

kimpam_moon - hihi~ I'm trying to give Kyuhyun a sweet side in here since he can't show it in real life. Well, he can but it' very rare to happen. lmfao.XDD

adys88 - hahaha! 

chengELF - is it? O_O lol.XD I'm just trying to show 'your' life in here. haha.XD don't worry.. this story will have a... MANY CHAPTERS to go. ^^

mari_038 - lol! you are deepy in love to a fictional sweet Kyuhyun.<3

mauisj1kyu - ohohoho~ he finds ways on how to visit his baby princess, jagiya and wifeu~ :3

ivylicious18 - :)

 

hihi~ thanks guys. :) Seriously, I don;t know how to end this story. lol.XD hahaha!!!XDD help me. haha! kidding~ ;)