thanks hyung!

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

Big Bang - Blues


 

The party went to its end. Kyuhyun walked you to your apartment. While Kyuhyun is on his way back to their dorm, he saw 3 fans waiting outside their dorm. He sighed and walked near their dorm.

 

“Omo! Kyuhyun oppa, it’s already late. Why are you still outside?” One of the fans asked.

 

Kyuhyun looked at her and smiled. “I’m just having a walk.” Kyuhyun replied trying to cover the truth.

 

“Ehhhh~~ you’re supposed to be playing at this time.” Said by the other one.

 

Kyuhyun gave them a small smile. “Why are you guys still here?” Kyuhyun threw back their question to him.

 

The 3 fans became silent.

 

“Don’t tell me…” Kyuhyun spoke and the 3 looked at him in despair.

 

“Oppa.. Today is ______-ssi’s birthday right?” one of them asked.

 

Kyuhyun looked at them suspiciously. “Are you guys giving her gifts everyday?” Kyuhyun asked when he saw that they are holding some presents.

 

They looked at each other unable to answer Kyuhyun’s question. Afraid that they might give him the wrong answer.

 

“Wait, is it your first time giving her a gift?” Kyuhyun asked and the 3 nodded.

 

“Oppa.. We don’t know where unnie lives so we want to.. uhmm.. maybe ask you her exact address.” One of them explained.

 

“That’s the reason why you guys stayed here?!” Kyuhyun asked in bewilderment.

 

The 3 nodded. “wow. Some of them even have the guts to send her scary gifts but these 3.. just wow.” Kyuhyun said to himself.

 

“Actually I lied. I didn’t take a walk. I walked her to her apartment. She’s already resting. But, I can send your gifts to her.” With this statement of Kyuhyun, the 3 girls immediately smiled and handed their gifts.

 

“kamsahabnida oppa~” the 3 of them bowed and Kyuhyun smiled. “anytime.” He added.

 

“Take care!” Kyuhyun waved when the 3 girls left. Kyuhyun waited until the 3 disappears from the road, then he went to their dorm.

 

He went inside the dorm and saw that it was already cleaned up and he guessed that everybody was already on their deep slumber.

 

He went inside their room and heard Sungmin’s snore.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at his cute hyung then he planned to sleep but he couldn’t.

 

“…..THERE’S NO MARRIAGE CEREMONY HAPPENING…”

 

This sentence keeps on playing in his mind. He’s been thinking about what to choose now that he finally told his father that he would quit his profession. Kyuhyun rubbed his head.

 

“Arggghhh!! I can’t decide!!” Kyuhyun is a bit annoyed. He stood up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

 

Since everybody is already on their dreamland, Kyuhyun managed not to create a single noise that can disturb their sleep.

 

He opened the fridge and saw a bottle of water. He immediately grabbed it and drank it in one shot.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you that thirsty?” A voice came out that made Kyuhyun’s heart beat fast.

 

“Hyung! You scared me! What are you doing there?!” Kyuhyun asked when he saw Leeteuk sitting at the counter of the sink.

 

Leeteuk laughed. “I can’t sleep. I think I drank too much alcohol.” Leeteuk replied. “How about you? Nightmare?” he added.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I have a problem.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Wow. Wait.. Don’t tell me Eunhyuk is now a game master? The last problem that you had is when Hyuk wins over you on a certain game. Did it happen again?” Leeteuk replied not minding his dongsaeng’s facial expression.

 

“It’s about ______ and my career.” Kyuhyun said with a serious voice.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes widened on what he heard. ‘This sounds serious.’ He said to himself.

 

“Look hyung, I already told my dad that I’m going to quit and manage to do things what a ordinary man do. When I told ______ about this, she gave me 24 hours to decide. If my answer is a bit selfish and all, she’s not going to marry me.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

Leeteuk got off from the counter and walked towards his dongsaeng.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, that’s some kind of a serious one. Will you tell me the truth, what is the real reason why you’re quitting? You told me 3 years ago that this is your dream. You can’t let anyone take this away from you. No matter what happens, you will not leave and give up. Now what happened to those words of yours? There’s other reason than you said to me.” Leeteuk knew s so well. They can’t hide a single thing to him. Whether it is personal or not, he knew if s are telling the truth or not.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t let out a single word. His esophagus came to its dry point.

 

“I knew it. You’re trying to quit just to protect ______-ssi right?” Leeteuk asked. “If I’m on your position, I’ll do the same thing. But she’s right. You should continue what you’re doing before you guys met. You can still protect her even if you’re not beside her. She’ll be strong for you, you know?” Leetek explained.

 

‘He really knows everything.’ Kyuhyun thought. “What’s the best thing to do now hyung?” a clueless Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Hmmm… I think you should not quit. She’ll be happier and maybe get married to you the day you gave her the answer. You should also talk to your dad.” Leeteuk said it. He already gave her thoughts just like a mom.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Kyuhyun said and hugged Leeteuk.

 

‘Wow. Game Kyu actually hugged me.’ Leeteuk said to himself and he hugged back. “anytime.” He added.


 

Update~ n___n

I finally received my diploma!!! yay! ^___^

and.. I'm going to have 5 years for college. x____x

but don't worry guys, I'll finish this first before school days starts again. :'>

Thanks for your comments guys! Love you all.♥