The Plan

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Super Junior - Sunflower


The next morning is Saturday and that only means rest day. But for _________ she still needs to go to their office to prepare some paper works.

 

Soo Hyun woke up and saw ________ already cooking for them.

 

“Oh, you’re awake Soo Hyun-ah. Let me finish this first.” _________ announced while flipping the pancake on the pan.

 

Soo Hyun simply nodded and waited for the breakfast. While waiting, he the T.V for some news. He saw Super Junior M again on the news and he is already aware of that. But one thing caught his attention is the news about Kyuhyun having a rumored girlfriend here in China.

 

“_________-ssi, can we talk for a minute?” Soo Hyun asked while _________ is placing the plates at the table.

 

“What is it Soo Hyun-ah?” She replied.

 

“Are you and Kyuhyun dating?” Soo Hyun asked directly, straight to the point.

 

_________ laughed on what she heard. “Wae? Is there something wrong?” she replied not exactly answering Soo Hyun’s question.

 

“Ah.. Nothing. I just want to warn you that you’re dating a celebrity. A POPULAR one. If both of you caught in action.. You might.. You know..” Soo Hyun replied placing a pancake on his plate.

 

“I know what you’re trying to say Soo Hyun-ah. And thanks for the warn. But I know what I’m doing.” _________ replied pointing out her side.

 

“I know. But just wait for the news about Kyuhyun.” Soo Hyun stated and ate his breakfast already.

 

Both of them are eating already and when the news is already about Super Junior M’s Cho Kyuhyun, __________’s attention is now on the T.V.

 

“Super Junior M member Cho Kyuhyun was seen last night with a girl along the beach. Who might be this girl? Is she and Kyuhyun are really on a relationship? What will be his fans’ reaction about this? We will get more details about this.” The reporter said and __________ dropped her jaw.

 

“See?” Soo Hyun said.

 

“How could this be Soo Hyun-ah?” _________ asked.

“Simply because Super Junior are very famous and all eyes are on them. Paparazzi are also there to give or maybe report things like this. See, you guys got caught. You better be careful next time _________-ah. Your life will be ruined and so Kyuhyun’s career.” Soo Hyun stated.

 

_________ silently ate her breakfast after hearing the news.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah.. actually this is already the second time we got caught.” _________ confessed to Soo Hyun.

 

“WHAT?!” Soo Hyun couldn’t believe on what he heard. “You guys caught also in Korea? Waaah~ You are really something _________-ah.” Soo Hyun added.

 

“It’s just because I love him and he loves me. We can’t stop our love for each other because love is unstoppable you know. Maybe you should be in love first so that you can feel what I feel.” _________ answered back.

 

Soo Hyun became silent for a minute. When __________ noticed Soo Hyun’s silence, she spoke to him again.

 

“Yah, I’m sorry for saying that. I’m just trying to say that you should look for a girl now. You’re already getting older Soo Hyun-ah. At least date girls here.” _________ suggested.

 

“Mmmmm…. That’s right. Maybe I should date girls first until my real love will stop dreaming and feel my love for her.” Soo Hyun answered.

 

“Mwo?! You already had a girl in your mind? How could you not share about it Soo Hyun-ah! We’ve been friends for almost 5 years. Come on, tell me.. Who’s the girl?” _________ said trying to convince Soo Hyun.

 

“Nah~ I can’t say it now. Our situation is kinda complicated.” Soo Hyun replied with a solemn voice.

 

“Eh? Wae?” _________ still wants to know more about Soo Hyun’s girl.

 

“I’ll say it soon. Just wait for it.” Soo Hyun said so that _________ could stop convincing him.

 

“You said that. I’ll wait for that day.” _______ replied.

 

“I’ll pick you up later after your work so call me ok?.” Soo Hyun said.

 

__________ made a “OK” sign to confirm Soo Hyun’s offer. She prepared for work. While she’s bathing, her phone is ringing and Soo Hyun looked for it. He saw Kyuhyun’s name flashing. It ringed 5 times. Kyuhyun even sent 10 messages already. Soo Hyun thought that maybe it’s important so the next call, Soo Hyun answered it already.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, this is Soo Hyun. What do you want to _________?” Soo Hyun spoke after receiving Kyuhyun’s call on __________’s phone.

 

“Oh, is she there? I need to talk to her privately.” Kyuhyun asked on the other line.

 

“She’s taking a bath.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

“Maybe you could tell her that I’m going to pick her up today.” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Ok Kyuhyun-ah.” Soo Hyun said.

 

Kyuhyun thanked Soo Hyun and ended the phone call. After both of them finished their conversation, __________ came out from the shower and saw Soo Hyun dropped her phone on the table.

 

“Did someone called me Soo Hyun-ah?” she asked immediately.

 

“Yes. Kyuhyun called and he told me that he’s going to pick you up today.” Soo Hyun passed the message to her.

 

“for what? He didn’t say anything?” __________ asked.

 

“Nothing.” Soo Hyun replied and continued watching T.V.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun is already waiting outside _________’s apartment and he’s wearing worn out jeans, cap, shades and a scarf that can cover half of his face.

 

“Why is she taking so long?” Kyuhyun asked himself while waiting patiently inside his car. His phone beeped and saw the __________ sent a message to him.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting jagiya. I’m about to come out now. Just wearing my disguise suit. Kekekeke~ See you in a bit.Kyuhyun smiled on what he read. He kept on waiting and finally, she knocked at the passenger’s seat window. Kyuhyun hurriedly opened the door and she went inside. She’s also wearing a scarf and a bonnet. Her nose and eyes are the one being exposed.

 

“Why did you pick me up?” __________ asked while wearing her seatbelt.

 

Kyuhyun faced her and he un-wrapped her scarf. “Because I missed you already.” Kyuhyun spoke and kissed her on the lips for a morning greeting.

 

“Yah, you’re doing it again.” __________ replied with burning cheeks.

 

“What? You need to be used to it.” Kyuhyun replied and started the engine. She just laughed and wrapped the scarf again. Good thing that the weather is cold so both of their scarves are useful.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, did you saw the news today?” __________ suddenly spoke while Kyuhyun is driving.

 

“Yup. It’s the second time right?” Kyuhyun replied.

 

___________ shrugged on what Kyuhyun answered. “You can still answer calmly on what happening.” She added.

 

“Let me tell you my plans first.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

__________ turned her attention to a driving Kyu.

 

“We will leave soon right? I want you to quit your job after a week when we left China.” Kyuhyun blurted out.

 

“What? Why?!” _________ replied in disbelief.

 

“Because you’re going back to Korea. And when you already arrived, I will announce our relationship.” Kyuhyun continued.

 

__________ laughed. “You’re joking right? How can you say things like this? Aren’t you thinking about your future and dreams? Its ok for me but you, you are reaching your dreams and well-known among people. How can you decide things like this Kyuhyun-ah.” ________ stated.

 

“You know, what’s wrong about that? People can’t do anything about it because we’re in love with each other. They should respect our decisions.” Kyuhyun replied.

“No. Change your plans. I can’t agree with that. It’ll be hard for me and for you also. Especially to your fans. Kyuhyun-ah, please change it. I’m begging you.” She pleaded.

 

“Let me think about it again.” Kyuhyun replied bluntly.

 

Silence wrapped the whole scene and both of them are thinking deeply on maybe how to show their relationship without creating so much noise.

 

“How about like this, you’ll mention your love life on one show then you’ll say that you’re in a relationship with me like this and like that and then tell them that you’re going to present me sooner IF they will not make any rumors and stop asking too many questions, or else you’ll not going to reveal who I am. How about that?” she asked.

 

Kyuhyun just looked at her.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“You’re already here. I’ll think about that too. I’ll ask for hyungs help so don’t think about it too much. Do your best jagiya.” Kyuhyun said and made a ‘hwaiting’ gesture.

 

You smiled and nodded.


Hi guys. I'm so sorry if i didn't update my story. >..< our computer is crazy again. huhu. u___u hope you guys can understand. so here it is. :) 

please leave some love.♥

 

thanks to Superkiss501 for subscribing. Hope you'll enjoying my story. :D

 

Reply to comments:

kkhihi - haha! me too. lmfao. that's why i didn't put any name of a girl on it. because i want my reader to feel that they are the one who's in the story. ^^

Blueblood1003 - waaaaaaaaaaaah! hahaha! i don't think i can do that one. lol.:))) thank you so much. ^^ i'll post the next chapter as soon as i can. ^^

Sujushineebang - thank you so much! ♥

 

again, i'm very very very sorry guys. x_____x but, i'll keep posting as soon as i can. Thank you!♥