During the Show and After Party

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Super Junior Lee Donghae - Beautiful


The show finally started and the boys started appearing. _______ saw Donghae hanging like a God and she smiled and remembered how he asked Kyuhyun to let go of her. After that, Donghae is gone and now the members are revealed. Their eyes are shut like they’re sleeping. _______ saw Kyuhyun.

“How can he be so handsome when he’s sleeping?” _______ mumbled then she just understood what she said. “WHAT DID I SAY?!” she said in disbelief.

 

The show went crazy. The fans keep on shouting. They keep on waving their blue light sticks. _______ already knew that Kyuhyun already saw her. It was obvious because they were on the center front lane. During Kyuhyun’s solo, _______’s eyes were glued at Kyuhyun’s. She can’t believe that he’s really handsome on stage. Whenever Kyuhyun appears, _______’s heart beats faster. She’s holding her chest whenever that happens. On one scene, when Kyuhyun is singing _______’s heart beats faster so she placed her hand on her chest and that made Kyuhyun smirked.

 

The show ends and fans are so happy. Choon keeps on shouting “Kim Heechul oppa!!” and that made _______ laugh seeing Choon being a fan girl.

 

“Unnie~ Let’s go.” Choon said and both of them got up from their seat.

“Choon-ah, is the guy who’s hanging earlier is Donghae-ssi?” _______ asked while they are walking.

“Ne. Do you like him?!” Choon asked.

“Haha! Well he’s handsome and.. kind.” _______ replied as she turns back the scene earlier at the dressing room.

“I knew it! Every time he’s out you’re eyes are glued on him.” Choon replied happily.

Both of them laughed. _______ and Choon entered a secluded room wherein only VIP can enter.

“Choon-ah.. Why are we here? This is for VIP.” _______ asked.

“Unnie~ I’m a family member of Kyuhyun oppa so I’m allowed here. That’s why we have 2 VIP pass.” Choon replied.

_______ nodded. “So that means we can see the boys?” _______ asked.

“Ne. All of them including Donghae oppa.” Choon replied giggling.

 

Choon and _______ saw Leeteuk entertaining guests. _______ noticed that the people are wearing party dresses while she’s only wearing jeans, pair of sneakers and a simple tee. “Choon-ah, I guess I’m not properly dressed.” _______ said to Choon nervously.

“Do you want to change? I brought extra dress and I already asked permission to Ahra unnie.” Choon asked.

“Eh?! So I think this is all planned.” _______ replied unbelievably.

“Hahaha! Finally you solved it. Yes it’s all planned. Let’s go change now.” Choon said and dragged _______ on a room.

 

Choon waited for _______ to change. After a minute of waiting, _______ came out wearing a dress and paired them with flat sandals.

“Waaah! Unnie you look so pretty! I bet Donghae oppa will like that.” Choon complemented and gave her two thumbs up.

“Really? Haha!” _______ laughed.

 

Both of them went out and came to the party. “So this is really an after party.” _______ said while looking around.

“Unnie, some of their nieces are here. I’ll just go and meet them. Go and meet Donghae oppa.” Choon said and left.

_______ don’t know what to do so she just sat at and drink some iced tea.

 

“You’re the girl earlier right?” A man no. A beautiful man approached _______.

_______ nodded nervously. He saw the man signaled to someone, in her shock she saw Donghae walking towards them.

 

“Ne hyung?” Donghae asked.

“Accompany her first. She’s bored for sure.” The beautiful man said and then left _______ and Donghae.

“Anneyong.” Donghae said and sat across to _______.

_______ bowed and she can feel that her cheeks are burning already.

“Wait, you’re the girlfriend of Kyuhyun right? Let me call him first.” Donghae said and when he’s about to call him _______ stopped him.

“He’s not really my boyfriend. Believe me.” _______ pleaded.

“I know. So who really are you?” Donghae asked.

“I’m Park _______. I’m a friend of Kyuhyun’s niece.” _______ introduced herself.

“Oh.. a friend of Choon?! It’s nice to hear that she already have a friend. You mentioned earlier that you are selling flowers. So the flowers are from your shop?” Donghae asked while sipping on his drink.

“My aunt owns the shop and I’m helping her on it.” _______ replied.

“Ahh.. So are you living with your aunt? But where are your parents?” Donghae asked again.

“Well my aunt told me that my parents abandoned me.” _______ stated and sighed.

“Awee. Sorry for asking that.” Donghae was sorry.

“It’s nothing. I’m used to it. By the way, I enjoyed the concert.” _______ complemented.

“I thought you’re not a fan of us? Haha. But thank you.” Donghae thanked _______ that made her blush again.

“Donghae-ah! Someone is looking for you.” Someone called Donghae.

“I’ll leave you first. I’ll be back when I can.” Donghae said and smiled before leaving.

 

_______ couldn’t help but blush whenever Donghae’s smiling face flashed on her mind. She’s smiling all the time.

 

“You like Donghae hyung right?” Someone asked that made _______ stopped from day dreaming. She looked up and saw Kyuhyun smirking.

“You again.” _______ said and crossed her arms.

“Why? You don’t like me but you like Donghae hyung?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“What are you talking about? You don’t need to care. You’re not even my oppa.” _______.

Kyuhyun chuckled and shared a table with _______.

“I want to ask something to you.” _______ said as soon as Kyuhyun sat.

“What is it.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Why did you tell them that I’m your girlfriend?” _______ asked.

Kyuhyun stopped for a while before he answered. “Because you’re a friend of Choon.” Kyuhyun replied.

_______ don’t want to believe on what Kyuhyun answered.

“Where is Choon?” Kyuhyun asked.

“She’s with her friends.” _______ replied.

Kyuhyun nodded and the atmosphere became silent. _______ sips on her iced tea while Kyuhyun keeps on looking everywhere.

 

“Thanks for watching.” Kyuhyun blurted out.

“You’re welcome. I enjoyed it though.” _______ replied.

“I know. You even hold your chest whenever you see me.” Kyuhyun said and laughed.

_______ sighed. “Whatever.” She mumbled.

Kyuhyun stood up and left _______. But after taking 3steps, he turned around and looked at _______. “You look beautiful.” Kyuhyun said and walked away.

 

_______ couldn’t believe on what she heard. Kyuhyun told her that she’s pretty then her heart skips a beat.

“What do I feel this every time Kyuhyun is around?” _______ said and held her chest again.

 

The after party finished. Choon and _______ decided to go home.

“Unnie, I can’t go home by myself.” Choon said.

“I’ll drop you off then I’ll go home.” _______ said.

“Is that ok unnie?” Choon asked.

“Of course. I enjoyed this day so I should repay you.” _______ said and smiled. Both of them rode a taxi and went home.

 

_______ dropped Choon on their house. She stayed for a while and waited for Mrs. Cho to come home. When Mrs. Cho is already home, _______ left and walked to the bus station.

 

While waiting, a car stopped in front of her.

“Get in.” Kyuhyun went out the car and opened the car’s door.

_______ disapproved. Then Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist again and dragged her inside the car.

“It’s very dangerous for a girl like you if you’re going to go home by yourself with that kind of attire.” Kyuhyun said and started the engine.

“Mom also called me to drop you home since you dropped Choon home. Thanks for accompanying her.” Kyuhyun keeps on thanking _______ while she only nods on whatever Kyuhyun is saying.

_______ gave Kyuhyun some instructions on their way to her house.

 

“Stop here.” _______ ordered and Kyuhyun followed.

_______ stepped out of the car as well as Kyuhyun.

“Thank you for the ride. Go home safely.” _______ said and bowed.

Kyuhyun waited for _______ to go inside their house before he goes back.


Another update! YAY! \O///

I already reported the subscriber thingy and thank god it's now fixed. I can track how many subscribers do i have. And thankfully i have 9. Lucky9! Haha!:)) Thank you all for subscribing! ♥

 

Reply to Comments:

atlantisprincess02 - haha! Kyuhyun is really adorable.XD here's the new chapter. ^^

 

Comments are loved. <33