crappy life

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

FT Island - Even if it's Not Necessary


When Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital and he immediately went inside your father’s room but he saw nothing. He went to the nearest nurse station and asked where your father is.

 

“Mr. Park is rushed to the emergency room.” The nurse replied and Kyuhyun immediately ran to the emergency room and he saw you sitting and crying all alone.

 

“_______-ah.” Kyuhyun called out walking closer to you. You looked up and hugged Kyuhyun immediately.

 

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Appa is happily eating his dinner then, he had a sudden heart attack. I’m still waiting for the results the doctor will give us.” You explained while sobbing.

 

Kyuhyun hugged you back and he sighed. “Where’s aunt?” “Aunt went at the countryside to buy some fresh fruits for dad.” You replied.

 

The emergency room’s doors opened and Kyuhyun saw the doctor’s uneasy expression.

 

“No. No please. Not now.” Kyuhyun thought when he saw the doctor’s face.

 

“Ms. Park” The doctor called and you immediately broke the hug and faced the doctor.

 

“We gave everything we can. I’m sorry.” The doctor said and left with a devastated face.

 

You didn’t want to believe what the doctor said and you faced Kyuhyun. “he’s lying right?” you asked Kyuhyun and tears flowed like river.

 

Kyuhyun immediately hugged you. “_______-ah.. Your father is terribly sick. He has a cancer for 2 months already.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?! How can you hide my father’s condition?!! You could have just told me earlier so that I’m prepared to face what’s going to happen to him in the future!!” you’re quite mad on what Kyuhyun said.

 

“I’m sorry...” Kyuhyun breathed and you continued crying.

 

The next day was the preparation for your father’s burial and you’re waiting for you aunt to arrive. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun went home first to take some rest. He’s beside you all night while you fell asleep.

 

Kyuhyun’s father is waiting for his son to arrive and when that moment came, Kyuhyun’s father immediately slapped Kyuhyun.

“Why don’t you give some respect to me as your father?! We could have just talked about this but what you did last night is totally shameful!” Kyuhyun’s dad exclaimed and Kyuhyun just stared at his father.

 

“Kill me if you want.. But I will never marry that woman.” Kyuhyun bravely shut back and walked inside the house.

 

“You left me no choice. Marry Victoria and that girl’s life will never be in trouble.” Kyuhyun’s dad demanded that made Kyuhyun stopped from walking.

 

“Don’t bring her up! She has nothing to do with you. She’s innocent and I love her! I will protect her in whatever you are planning to do father.” Kyuhyun let out his anger.

 

Kyuhyun’s dad called someone. “Do it now.” He commanded and hangs up.

 

While you are patiently waiting for your aunt, there are 5 unknown men came to you. You looked at them curiously. “Who are you?” you asked.

 

“We heard about your father’s funeral. But it’s very unfair if your father will leave like this. He has a big debt to us and you need to pay for it or else….” One of them explained and handed you an envelope.

 

You opened the envelope and read it. “Casino?! My father will never step on a casino! He’s not what you think he is. I think you’re at the wrong funeral. Please leave now.” You told them but they didn’t leave.

 

“We will give you 3 weeks. We will come back again and get the money. If you didn’t give the money, your life will be in danger.” They say then left.

 

“Now what should I do? I don’t have enough money to pay father’s debt.” You worriedly looked at the paper trying to find ways on how to earn money.

 

You didn’t tell a thing about your father’s debt to your aunt and to Kyuhyun. You’re still finding ways to earn extra money after the funeral. You went to the flower shop and start a day but you found a notice from the office.

 

“Your shop will be closed because you’re not paying the rent tax.” This is what written on the paper that is posted to the flower shop’s door.

 

“Eh?! Aunt is not paying any rent tax?” You asked yourself and immediately called your aunt and told her about the rent tax.

 

“They told me not to worry about the rent tax since the office gave that shop to me.” Your aunt explained.

“but why did they closed it?” you asked. “I’ll found out that soon. Just rest for a while. I’m sure you’re tired already.” Your aunt replied and ended up the conversation.

 

“The store is temporarily closed. Now where should I work as a part-time to earn money and pay? Aigoo! This life!” you complained. “Should I call Kyuhyun for some advice? I miss his voice also. Maybe he’s busy these past days.” You said and dialed his number.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Sungmin is the one who answered your call.

 

“Sungmin oppa?” you asked.

 

“Yes. _______-ssi? Is this you?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Yes. But where’s Kyuhyun?” You replied.

 

“Ah. Kyuhyun forgot his phone here in the dorm. I think he went back home to see his father.” Sungmin said.

 

“Oh.. Arasso. Gomawoyo Sungmin oppa.” You replied and both of you hang up.

 

“Should I pay them a visit? I miss Choon too.” You thought and went off to the Cho’s house.

 

When you reached their house, you saw an unfamiliar car parked outside their house.

 

“Do they have some visitors?” you asked yourself. Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s dad went out and he’s talking to someone on the phone.

 

“Good Morning. This is Mr. Cho. Well, you see.. My son here Kyuhyun is getting married to Victoria Song. Do you have any suggestions on how to make their marriage as early as we can?” Kyuhyun’s father spoke.

 

You heard loud and clearly what Kyuhyun’s father said. “Kyuhyun is.. getting married to.. Victoria-ssi...” you talked to yourself. Suddenly, tears flowed again. You manage not to cry but you couldn’t help it. You sat at a corner and cried your heart out.

 

“Why is this happening to me? Appa left me and he left with a debt I have to pay. The shop was temporary closed. I only have Kyuhyun now and from what I heard… I think I’ll loose him one day.” You cried heavily thinking about how crappy your life now is.

 

You heard someone coming so you hide from the tree not too far away from Cho’s residence. You saw Kyuhyun and Victoria riding at Kyuhyun’s car and went off. You felt like your heart is being stabbed by sharp things.

 

“My life…”


Miss me?XD 

 

Thanks to SHIN33_SH4WOLhappytaemintJuststephjubjublyzacnblue501. ^o^

 

Reply to comments:

Janis_ELF - sorry for the long wait. ://

mysassygirl - i decided to put the drama already so.. yeah. 

adys88 - don't kill him! lol.XD

mauisj1kyu - can't tell that. :P

anna1234567 - haha! arranged marriage are more cool if both of the characters are single.

ryenmingkyuhaechul - haha.XD oh and sorry for the long wait. ://

4everlovingkyu - hahaha!XD can't answer you right now. :// oh don't hate Vic. lol.XD

sjfangirl - OMOOOOOOO! hahaha! Hello~ *kaway^^* waah~ thanks for the greeting. :)

chengELF - can't tell. :P

fyeahbridges - hehehe.XDD

suju26kamz - don't kill vic unnie~ T_T hahaha!XD

happytaemint - T___T

 

Hahaha! To be honest, I hate the KyuToria pair.XD but i really don't know why I chose Vic. lmfao.XD don't kill Vic and Kyuhyun's father ok? lol.XD 

Happy New Year Readers~~~!!!! 

Thank you all for bearing with me. I am terriblt sorry for updating so late. I'm just getting bussier everyday of my life so.. I hope 2012 will be a good year for all of us. ^_^ Thank you all for being with me~ yorobeun, saranghaeyo~♥