Sweet ELFs♥

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Suzy - You're My Star


The next morning, you woke up by the noise outside. You opened your eyes and Kyuhyun is already out.

 

“GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ryeowook greeted and hugged you tightly the moment you went out from KyuMin’s room.

 

“Good Morning ______-ssi~” the rest followed giving you their morning smiles. You’re giving them morning smiles too as response. After that, you immediately looked for your fiancé, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

You found him preparing breakfast. He’s busy preparing that he didn’t notice that you are already peeking on what he’s doing. When he turned around, he jolted and looks like he saw a ghost early in the morning.

 

“Why are you so shocked?” You asked him trying not to laugh at his reaction.

 

“Why are you watching? Why didn’t you speak?” Kyuhyun asked trying to cover his epic reaction when he saw you.

 

“Because you are so busy preparing breakfast. I don’t want to disturb you.” You simply answered and sat at the chair. “But wait.. Last time I checked, you almost burned down my apartment now you are cooking on your dorm?” You joked trying to early in the morning.

 

“Yah! I didn’t mean to do that.” Kyuhyun protested.

 

You giggled. “Silly. Is this for all of us?” You asked.

 

“No. Just for you and me.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“How about your hyungs? I think they are all hung-” “No. They’re not. They are not used on eating home made breakfast especially when I cooked it.” Kyuhyun cut you.

 

“Oh.. I see.” You said and tried tasting a pancake that he made.

 

Kyuhyun looked at you as you tried to eat the pancake that he made. And when you swallowed it, there’s a bit nervous breakdown happened.

 

“I think… there’s something missing in here..” you judged.

 

Kyuhyun stared at you nervously. “W-w-what do you think? Ah!!! I knew it. I put too much sugar right? I also forgot to measure the flour. And the eggs.. I think they are stuck in our fridge for a month already. It tastes awful. I forgot to try it fi-” “do you have some honey and butter? That’s all I need.” You requested giving Kyuhyun a mental shock.

 

“Now what the hell did I say.” Kyuhyun said to himself while he went to the fridge to look for a honey and butter. Thankfully, there is. He gave it to you.

 

“Let me ask you, when is the last time you used these 2?” You asked pointing at the honey and butter.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t answer. He just scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

 

You smiled secretly as you saw him rushed outside the dining area trying to ask his hyungs on how long does the butter and honey stayed at the fridge.

 

You enjoyed the breakfast that your fiancé made as he’s busy asking about the butter and honey issue.

 

Leeteuk went inside the dining area to check out what’s that smell. Leeteuk saw you wearing the apron while there’s something boiling in the pan.

 

“What are you cooking sister-in-law?” Leeteuk asked.

 

You froze the moment you heard the ‘sister-in-law’ you turned around and saw Leeteuk with his confused look.

 

“Uhmm.. I’m trying to cook something for you guys.” You answered coolly trying not to panic in front of Leeteuk.

 

“Guys!! Sister-in-law is cooking something for us! No need to call for a delivery!” Leeteuk shouted as he exited the kitchen area.

 

“OMG.” You said.

 

After an hour, the food is ready to disappear. You called them and they all rushed inside the dining area not minding that there’s a lady in the house.

 

You watched as they dig in on what you prepared. You noticed that Kyuhyun is the only one that is missing.

 

“Uhm.. Where’s Kyuhyun?” you asked. “I think he went outside. He’s talking to someone.” Yesung replied.

 

You left the members busily eating and you looked for Kyuhyun. You saw him talking to someone on his phone. When the conversation ended, he turned around and he saw you. You walked towards him.

 

“Who’s that?” You asked.

 

“It’s our C.E.O.” Kyuhyun simply replied.

 

“What does he want?” You continued.

 

“He’s asking me to comeback. Since he still didn’t accept my resignation letter.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

An idea went inside your mind. “I think you should not quit. I mean, you cannot please everybody to not hate me. I know how your fans feel. They are hurt that you’re dating and they will be more hurt if they’ll know that you’re about to get married. At first, they will be like this. But I am sure that if you explain it to them, they will surely understand you since they love you so much since your debut with your hyungs.” You explained trying to persuade Kyuhyun and change his decision.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. “I’ll think about it.” He replied.

 

“I’m giving you until tomorrow to think. If your answer is unpleasant, THERE’S NO MARRIAGE CEREMONY HAPPENING. Get it?” you said and went back inside the dorm.

 

“OMAYIGAD. She didn’t say that…. Did she?!?!?” Kyuhyun is horrified.

 

“_____-ssi, didn’t knew that you have fans too!” Shindong said as soon as you entered their dorm.

 

“Huh?” you said to yourself. “Come. Look at this.” Shindong said and showed it to you.

 

“We support _______ for our Kyuhyun Oppa~”

 

“wow! So a lot of ELF knew it already?” Shindong asked.

 

You looked at him and blinked your eyes twice. “Woah. I never saw this before.” You said.

 

“Oh read this also. A fan of Kyuhyun wrote a message for you.” Shindong showed you the fan’s message.

 

Dear ______ unnie,

First of all, I am so envious of you but that was a long time ago. As I watch you everyday, I think you are a nice girl. I also heard that you’re cooking foods for our Kyuhyun oppa and the other members. I can see that you are taking care of Kyuhyun oppa so much. When I went to SME a long time ago, I saw you running like a dog is catching you. The next thing I know is, you gave something to our Kyuhyun oppa. Please don’t mind the other fans that are scaring you. There are a lot of ELF who loves you right now. Please take care of our Kyuhyun oppa and other members. We love them all so much. We love you too unnie~♥

 

Your heart just fell from your ribcage. You didn’t expect that you are also receiving tons of love from their fans.

 

“I never thought that things like this do exist. It quite scared me though. How come they know everything?” You asked Shindong.

 

“Our fans are our energy. They are the reason why we work hard. For us, our fans are the most precious thing we could ever have whenever we are performing.” Shindong replied. (d’aaawww :”> right ELFs?♥)

 

You just felt that you are receiving the same love with their fans.


I changed the poster. LOL.XD kkk~

thanks for subscribing and for those people who left some love.. THANKS GUYS!♥