A day with Kyuhyun

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Sistar - Shady Girl


_______ asked for her aunt’s permission if she could stay with Daji for her new work and her auntie allowed her.

As days goes by, _______ and Daji are living together and they are working hardly for the boys.

 

One night, _______’s phone was ringing that made her woke up and look for her phone.

______ saw Kyuhyun’s number flashing and it’s already 3 a.m in the morning. She answered it even if she’s kinda piss. Well, it’s her boss who’s calling.

 

“_______-ssi, I’m in front of your apartment.” Kyuhyun spoke as soon as ______ answered his phone call.

“MWO?! What are you doing here?” ______ replied in disbelief and stood up from her bed.

“Just open the door.” Kyuhyun said and hang up.

_______ walked outside her room making sure that Daji wouldn’t wake up. She opened the door and saw Kyuhyun bringing bags full of ingredients.

 

“______-ssi, I want to prepare something for my hyungs. Can you help me do that?” Kyuhyun asked as he placed the bags on the kitchen table.

“What kind of food did you buy?” _______ asked half awake.

Kyuhyun showed the things that he brought and she guessed that he’s going to prepare kimchi stew and beef kimbap.

 

“You brought ingredients for kimchi stew and beef kimbap.” _______ spoke as she tied up her hair.

“Ne. Since we will have a busy day today. We need to finish this before the sun rise.” Kyuhyun said and he started washing the vegetables. “I need to tell you something.” Kyuhyun spoke while washing. “Hmm.” ______ replied. “I can’t cook.” Kyuhyun spoke shyly. “I know. You came here for my help. Just follow what I’m going to tell you. Since you are here at our apartment, you can’t make unnecessary noise since Daji is still sleeping.” _______ ordered and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

Both of them are working diligently and whatever _______ asked, Kyuhyun will follow it and making sure that he’s not going to mess everything up or else their hard work will be for nothing. After 2 hours of cooking, they finally finished the kimchi stew and kimbap.

 

“Mmmmm~ Smells delicious.” Kyuhyun said as he smelled the food on the table.

“You should go now. Your hyungs are waiting for this breakfast.” _______ replied and laid her tired body on the couch.

“Aniyo~” Kyuhyun replied.

“What are you talking about?” ______ replied.

“I prepared this for you.” Kyuhyun replied.

“What are you talking about?” ______ replied and stood up walking towards Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pushed _______ to seat. “Let’s eat now.” Kyuhyun said and served the food for _______.

 

“Daji noona left earlier before I get here.” Kyuhyun said.

“She’s not here?” ______ replied in disbelief.

Kyuhyun nodded and offered you a kimbap. Kyuhyun motioned ______ to open . She accepted the kimbap.

Both of them ate the foods that they cooked and _______ washed the dishes so that she can make sure that they are clean.

While cleaning, Kyuhyun is roaming around their apartment. He ended up entering _______’s room without her knowing it.

When he opened the door, he saw that her room is simple and he saw the pictures on the wall. He came in and looked closely at the pictures. He saw _______’s childhood pictures and some pictures wherein she’s with her friends and with Choon.

 

“She’s pretty. Her eyes are beautiful.” Kyuhyun complemented as he keeps on looking around the pictures.

“I know.” _______’s voice came in that made Kyuhyun startled.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked holding his chest.

“I’m the one who needs to ask that. What are you doing inside MY ROOM?” ______ replied and smirked.

Kyuhyun caught off guard and surrendered.

“Arasso. I’m just wandering around and I ended up here. I’m just looking your pictures.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Why? Are you curious about my life?” _______ asked.

Kyuhyun nodded.

 

_______ told Kyuhyun every little thing about her life. She’s just being cool around Kyuhyun since she thought that avoiding him is suspicious.

 

“What about you?” _______ asked after telling him about her life.

“You don’t know the story of my life?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Hmm.. I only know that Choon is your niece and your mom is so pretty. Your sister too!” _______ replied that made Kyuhyun smile.

“You’re funny. Well, my fans knew every little thing about my life.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Ooooh~ I think that’s hard. You don’t have a privacy.” _______ replied.

“That’s true. That’s why I’m only left with one choice. And that is to love my fans and my job.” Kyuhyun replied and sighed.

 

Silence was wrapped around inside the room. When suddenly, _______ thought about something.

“Do you have a day off?” _______ asked.

“Hmm… I didn’t saw my schedule yet. Why?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Oh~ Nothing.” _______ replied.

“ah! You want to go out with me don’t you?” Kyuhyun asked teasing ________.

“Ofcourse not. Your fans will kill me. You’re going to turn my world upside down if that happened.” _______ replied and both of them laughed.

 

Kyuhyun asked _______ to tour him around their apartment since both of them have nothing to do.

Both of them ended up on a play ground near Daji and _______’s apartment. They sat on a dual swing. Both of them are facing each other.

 

“You forgot to tell me something.” Kyuhyun spoke.

“What is it?” _______ asked.

“You didn’t open your love life to me.” Kyuhyun said and pouted.

_______ laughed. “Because I never experienced that one since birth.” She added.

Kyuhyun’s expression was like WHAT?! He can’t believe that a girl who’s so beautiful like her don’t have a boyfriend.

 

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked out of curiosity.

“I don’t know. Maybe because I’m ugly.” _______ replied and smiled.

“No. You’re pretty.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“This feeling again? Why did he said that! Ahhhh! I’m going crazy.” ________ said to herself.

The moment Kyuhyun said that she’s pretty, _______’s heart skipped a beat. She’s blushing madly that made Kyuhyun smile and .

 

“You’re blushing.” Kyuhyun said and looked at _______.

“Eh?!” ______ replied and touched her cheeks and she can feel that they are burning already. She just smiled.

 

“Want to play?” Kyuhyun asked.

“What kind of game?” _______ replied.

Kyuhyun thought of a funny game that would make both of them laugh and have a good time. Then, Kyuhyun saw 2 old man playing paduk and Kyuhyun decided to borrow that.

 

“This.” Kyuhyun said and showed it to _______.

“What’s that?” _______ replied.

Paduk. Do you know how to play this?” Kyuhyun asked.

_______ shook her head. “I’ll teach you.” Kyuhyun said and taught _______ how to play it and when she already knows how to, both of them started playing the game. Both of them sat on the grass and started playing.

 

 

Kyuhyun is expert on this one that made his hyungs refuse when he asked them to play with him. _______ is nervous that she might lose so she’s using all she can to beat Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe on what’s happening. He’s losing and _______ who is just a beginner of this game is going to beat him. He’s thinking something that could bring _______ down.

 

“I don’t want to play this.” Kyuhyun said and scrabbled the stones.

“Eh?!?!?” ________ replied. She’s mad right now because she’s about to beat Kyuhyun and he ruined the game. “You did that because you’re about to lose.” _______ replied and stick out her tongue.

“Aniyo!” Kyuhyun protested.

“Liar.” _______ replied and stood up.

Kyuhyun saw _______’s wallet left on the grass. He picked it up and opened it. He saw a picture of her at the beach. Her hair is messed up but her smile is genuine that made Kyuhyun stare for it.

 

“That’s mine!” _______ said and snatched her wallet away from Kyuhyun’s hands.

Kyuhyun keeps on teasing _______ and he snatched her wallet and ran away.

“Aish! Kyuhyun-ah!! You’re so dead when I caught you! You’re going to pay for this.” _______ shouted and started catching Kyuhyun.

 

Both of them are running when the rain poured but still, they continued running. A black van stopped and a guy with umbrella came out.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, can’t you see? It’s raining. Let’s go back now.” The guy said and looked at the other side and saw _______.

“_______-ssi?” The man said.

_______ looked up and saw their manager. She bowed many times and she’s saying sorry.

 

“Hyung, it’s my fault. Don’t tell this to anyone. I’ll go with you now.” Kyuhyun said and walked towards _______ and handed her wallet.

He rode the van with their manager leaving _______ wet. _______ went home and took a bath. After that, she continued sleeping.


Hi guuuuuuuuys! I'm back for a new chapter. <33

Hihi.^^ hope y'all will love this.<33

Thanks for subsribing! And for the beautiful people who are leaving comments down there, I SUPER LOVE YOU GUYS! *hugs you all*

 

Reply to comment:

KakaElf - i think she's a nutritionist. lol.:)) Thank you. ^^ ♥