:O

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Response - Lee Young Hyun


You and Kyuhyun went back inside your father’s room and you saw him and your aunt chatting.

 

“We’re back~” Both of them looked at you and Kyuhyun.

 

“Aigoo~ what happened to the both of you? Your noses are red.” Your aunt got worried.

 

You and Kyuhyun chuckled. “We were outside suddenly, a drop of snow fell on my nose. Later, we realized that it’s already snowing.” You explained while touching your nose.

 

“both of you should change clothes first.” Your aunt suggested.

 

“We’ll go home first and prepare dinner.” Kyuhyun spoke and your aunt agreed.

 

While Kyuhyun is driving, his phone keeps on ringing but he’s not paying any attention to it.

 

“Do you want me to answer it?” You asked him and he nodded.

 

But before you answered it, you saw that his father is the one who’s calling.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I think we should stop there first. Your father is calling you. I think it’s important since he didn’t stopped calling you.” You ordered.

 

Kyuhyun followed you and stopped at the side of the road. He went off to answer his father’s call.

 

You were inside the car and you’re watching Kyuhyun talking to his father.

 

“what is it that his father wants to him? Makes me so worried.” You said locking your eyes to Kyuhyun’s figure.

 

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun rode the car again and went off to the road. He’s very silent and his facial expression is quite different.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah… are you alright? Are you tired?” you asked him worriedly but Kyuhyun didn’t answered until the car stopped in front of your apartment.

 

“I’m alright. I think I should drop you first. Father asked me to go home first. I’ll pick you up before dinner.” Kyuhyun spoke finally and you nodded.

 

“I’ll call you. Take care.” You said before going off. But Kyuhyun held your wrist that made you stop.

“What’s the matter?” You asked looking at what Kyuhyun did.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. “saranghae~ remember that.” Kyuhyun said and kissed your forehead.

 

You smiled. “I know and I will.” You said and went inside your apartment. When you closed the door, you saw Daji eating dinner alone.

 

“Daji unnie~ I miss you so much!” You said and hugged her while she’s eating.

 

“Aigoo~~ my sweet neighbor. So how’s your father now?” Daji asked.

 

“He’s fine now. I finally found him but… he’s sick. But the doctor said that he’s getting better after he found me.” You happily explained.

 

“Wow! That’s great! Oh, did he already meet Kyuhyun?” Daji asked.

 

You nodded and smiled. “I think he got relieved when he saw Kyuhyun.” You added and giggled.

 

“I’m happy for you. The only one missing to you right now is a marriage with someone who’ll never leave you.” Daji said and ate the last spoon of her dinner. “I’ll go back to the company again. Everything is still messed up. Call me when something’s wrong ok?” Daji said and went back to the company.

 

“Daji unnie is right. I’m happy with my life now.” You said and went in front of the cooking area.

 

“I’ll start cooking now~” You happily said and took out everything inside the fridge and cooked them.

 

After an hour and a half of cooking, you finally prepared a lunch box for you, Kyuhyun, your aunt and for your dad. You checked your phone and Kyuhyun is not yet calling you.

 

“Hmmm.. I wonder what he’s doing right now. Is he asleep?” You asked yourself while looking at the screen of your phone.

 

At the Cho’s residence:

 

“I’m back.” Kyuhyun announced and his mother went towards him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, where have you been? Your father is waiting for you.” Kyuhyun’s mom said.

 

“Where is he right now?” Kyuhyun asked.

“He’s at the living room.” Kyuhyun’s mom said and Kyuhyun went inside the living room.

 

Kyuhyun was greeted with the Song family. They are close to the Cho family.

 

“It’s been a long time Kyuhyun-ssi.” The father of the Song family greeted and Kyuhyun bowed.

 

Kyuhyun sat beside his father.

 

“I think we should start talking now.” Kyuhyun’s father announced.

 

Kyuhyun was very clueless of what’s going on until the father of the Song family spoke. “When are we going to plan the ceremony?”

 

Kyuhyun looked at his father and asked “what ceremony?”

 

Mr. Song was quite shocked. “Your father didn’t mention this to you?” he asked and Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Your father and I planned something when we we’re having a business in Japan. We promised to each other that our youngest children are going to marry when they reached the right age.” Mr. Song explained and Kyuhyun was horrified.

 

“W-w-w-what are you talking about? I never heard this to my father.” Kyuhyun was very curious.

 

But Kyuhyun’s father is silent and he can’t even open his mouth. “I think we should talk again tomorrow. I’m very busy right now.” Kyuhyun said and stood up.

 

“Where are you going? To that abandoned girl again?! Don’t pour your love to that woman! She’s just using you to make her feel that she’s not being abandoned!” These are the words that came out from Kyuhyun’s father and Kyuhyun didn’t expect that his father would say things like those to ________.

 

Kyuhyun looked back to his father. “Sit here or else I’ll let you quit your profession!” Kyuhyun’s father ordered.

 

“I’d rather loose my profession than marrying a woman who’s totally a stranger to me!” Kyuhyun said and went out to pick you up but before he could ride to his car, Victoria got off from a van.

 

“My father asked me to go here. I don’t know what’s going on. Wait for a few minutes, I’ll call him first.” Victoria is talking to somebody and Kyuhyun watched what happened next.

Mr. Song went outside with Kyuhyun’s parents.

 

“I’m sorry for causing so much trouble tonight. I’ll talk to him and let him choose your decision.” Kyuhyun’s father apologized and bowed many times in front of Mr. Song.

 

“By the way, she’s my one and only princess. Victoria. She’s a co-artist of Kyuhyun.” Mr. Song introduced Victoria to Kyuhyun’s father.

 

“Appa, what’s going on?” Victoria asked her father but he didn’t reply.

 

Both families bid their goodbye to each other. Kyuhyun on the other hand is much stressed.

 

“Why is this happening right now? Now that ________ needs me and I need her.” Kyuhyun talked to himself.

 

Kyuhyun’s phone vibrated and he saw that you sent him a message.

 

Kyuhyun-ah, I went off first to the hospital. I’m scared that my father will get hungry. I’m sorry. TT TT Call me when you already reached the hospital ne? Take care~ Saranghae~” As Kyuhyun is reading this, the scene from earlier is coming back and Kyuhyun is having a hard time with his life.

 

Kyuhyun drove off to the hospital all alone.


I'm so sorry for the late update. Busy in school again. I'm really sorry~ i don't know what to say to all of you~ TT___TT

 

Thanks to sjfangirlsj4ever and CupcakeFairy!! Thanks for subscribing guys~ saranghae!♥

 

Reply to comments:

Janis_ELF - sorry for the late update~ TT TT i'm really buy with school works. TT TT i want to write an update but there's these papers that i need to finish first. TT TT 

4everlovingkyu - kkk~ now i am so orry for the late update~ TT TT

chengELF - you're right~ TT TT

ryenmingkyuhaechul - lol.XD I'm trying to expose his sweet side here. 

ivylicious18 - HAHAHA! =))) that was what I'm thinking about too.. but now that you said it, i'll change my story line. kkk~ XD

suju26kamz - Kyuhyun will take a good care to YOU~

kimpam_moon - haha!XD i want like him too~

 

I am really sorry for the long wait. Again, i'm not promising that i'll update sooner. 'cos my christmas vacation is full of school works. TT TT i'm so sorry~ TT TT