Why?

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

FT Island - Don't Love


_______’s smile faded and she was about to cry for the very first time in front of Kyuhyun. But before her tears escape on her eyes, Kyuhyun wrapped her into a tight hug.

 

“Even if we’re far away, always remember me. Only me.” Kyuhyun whispered and tears finally escaped in your eyes.

 

“How can you leave like this?” _______ said between her sobbing.

 

Kyuhyun tightened his hug. “I don’t know. Let’s keep our relationship as a secret. It may be hard but our love will find ways on how to make it simpler.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

_______ broke the hug and wiped her tears with her hands.

 

“Don’t ever cheat on me ok?” _______ decided not to tell Kyuhyun that she’s going to fly in Paris next week because that will add on their problems.

 

Kyuhyun nodded. “Do you still want to go to the place you want?” Kyuhyun asked while he continued wiping her tears.

 

_______ couldn’t think of a place wherein she wants to go. She would go anywhere with Kyuhyun.

 

“where do you want to go? I don’t know a single place here in China.” _______ replied.

 

“How about buying a condo unit and let’s make it our home here in China?” Kyuhyun suggested.

 

_______ smiled on what she heard. “That sounds fantastic. But it’ll be expensive if we will do it today.” _______ replied thinking about the foods and other things they need inside the unit.

 

“No. It’ll be fine. I got my salary yesterday.” Kyuhyun replied grinning.

 

“Kaja!” _______ replied happily and both of them went inside the car.

 

First, they decided to find a condo unit wherein the market place is near. After a long search, they finally found one place and good thing it’s not that expensive. Both of them used the half of their salary in order to buy the unit.

 

“our house seems so plain and simple. How about I’ll go find some things to brighten up our house?” _______ asked Kyuhyun while she’s looking around the unit.

 

“Let’s go together. I need to get something too.” Kyuhyun replied and again, they are out to look for some things to make their new home bright.

Kyuhyun parked his car near a grocery store and they walked to the street markets where _______ wished to visit when they are on their way to their beach dinner.

 

“Waaaah~ you really brought me here.” _______’s eys are sparkling and Kyuhyun can see it.

 

“I promised you right?” Kyuhyun added and held her hand. “Let’s go now.” _______ looked at Kyuhyun when he held her hand.

 

“how can he not be scared walking with me on a public place like this?” _______ asked herself.

 

They are buying everything that is needed inside their house. They bought curtains, kitchen utensils, bed covers, some couple things and toiletries too. After their shopping, both of them went to the nearest grocery to fill their fridge with tons of delicious ingredients. After that, both of them decided to go home so that they could start decorating the house.

 

“jagiya, I’ll take care of everything in here. Just prepare our lunch arrasso?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Ne jagiya~” _______ sweetly replied then she giggled. She wore an apron and pulled up her hair with a ponytail.

 

Kyuhyun is doing the designing and _______ is cooking. Both of them are doing their works diligently, they are not talking to each other. Sometimes, _______ will ask Kyuhyun if he needs anything.

 

Kyuhyun finally finished the designing. He laid his tired body on the sofa and breathed heavily.

 

“jagiya, gwenchana?” _______ asked worriedly.

 

“I didn’t think that having a house is very tiresome. But, I’m happy that finally we have a new home.” Kyuhyun replied looking at the ceiling.

 

_______ remembered that she secretly bought some bubble tea ingredients so she made a bubble tea for Kyuhyun. She noticed on one of their guestings that Kyuhyun loves bubble tea.

 

“Here. Drink this.” _______ said handing a glass of home made bubble tea.

 

Kyuhyun took it and drink it. “Bubble tea~” Kyuhyun was surprised.

 

“does it taste good?” _______ asked.

 

“Best bubble tea ever!” Kyuhyun complemented that made _______ satisfied and proud.

 

“oh, the food is about to finish so wait for it.” _______ said and rushed back to the kitchen to check out the food.

 

Kyuhyun is really exhausted so he decided to take a nap first.

 

On the other hand, _______ is busy preparing for their lunch that she nearly forgot Kyuhyun who’s lying on the sofa.

 

“jagiya~ the food is ready.” _______ announced and she didn’t get a response from Kyuhyun. _______ got confused so she checked out what Kyuhyun is up to. She found him sleeping soundly in the couch.

 

“if you will take a nap, the bedroom is very wide.” _______ mumbled and looked at her sleeping man.

 

“we’ll be apart for so long.” _______ said to herself.

 

While she’s busy looking at him. She noticed that Kyuhyun had no pillow on his head. _________ lifted slowly Kyuhyun’s head and she rested his head on her lap. She’s slightly brushing his soft brown hair until she fell asleep too.

 

_________ woke up already and she noticed that she’s already lying on a bed. She spread her arm to look for Kyuhyun but she found out that Kyuhyun is not beside her. She opened her eyes and looked around.

 

“Huh? Where did he go?” _________ asked.

 

She walked to the living room and he’s not there.

 

_________ reminded of something. She immediately opened the T.V and saw news about SJM.

 

“Super Junior M performed their last stage here in China earlier before they go back to their hometown, Korea. Fans are crying and saying that they’ll miss them. The leader Hangeng told them that they’ll be back with other members too.”

 

Tears escaped on _________’s eyes for the second time.

 

“How can he leave me behind?” _________ continued crying. She tried calling Kyuhyun but it’s already late. His phone is already turned off and that only means he’s inside the plane now.

 

“how can you do this…” _________ said still crying.


T____T this chapter is.... /3 heart breaking~ T..T

 

thanks to chohaneul and kyu_ting for subscribing~ ^^

 

Reply to comments:

ivylicious18 - i don't know what to say. T___T very sad. ;(

littlemisswriter - thank you so much. <3  here it is. ^^ and sorry for the cliffhang. lol.XD

tintincaparino - i used _________ so that you could imagine your name on it. Haha.XD i don't want to mention any names because i want my readers to feel that they are the one on this story. ;)

 

Thanks for leaving some comments~ ^.~