Don't say goodbye

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye


“Pack your things now _________-ssi. You will now fly off to Paris next week to start your first job there.” ________’s boss announced as soon as she entered their office.

 

_________ couldn’t do anything but to blink.

 

“That’s… quite… fast… boss.” __________ replied and sighed.

 

“Are you sad leaving Soo Hyun behind? Well, it’s for your own good also. Make sure both of you can talk about things like this.” Her boss replied.

 

She nodded and looked outside the window and he saw Kyuhyun’s car still parked outside. She immediately called him.

 

“Why are you still here?” _______ asked as soon as Kyuhyun picked up.

 

“Oh, I got caught. Hehe. Well, I’m waiting for you. Today is our free day.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

_______ smiled hearing how her partner is strong about their relationship. She sighed when she thought about flying off to Paris.

 

“is my jagiya upset? Wae?” Kyuhyun asked after hearing her sigh.

 

“Jagiya, can we talk somewhere else? A place wherein no one can follow and see us both.” _______ asked.

 

“Oh, I know one. Hangeng hyung took me there last week. Why are you talking like this?” Kyuhyun answered. He can immediately guess that his girl is having problems.

 

“just wait for a bit. I’ll ask permission to my boss.” _______ replied and hanged up. She looked for her boss around the office and her officemates are telling her that she’s downstairs talking to someone. ________ went downstairs and saw her boss talking to a European guy.

 

“Oh! Here she is. ________-ssi!” Her boss saw her and called her. She walked towards to the both of them.

 

“He will be your boss in Paris. He will take care of everything.” Her boss introduced a person from Paris.

 

“Nice meeting you sir. I’m Park ________. Hope that we’ll do our work properly.” ________ introduced herself in English so that both of them can understand each other.

 

“Oh… Nice meeting you too. I’m Mr. Shaun. I’ll take care of you.” Mr. Shaun replied.

“So ________-ah, why are you here? Are you leaving now?” Her boss asked before turning her attention to Mr. Shaun.

 

“About that, can I really go now?” ________ asked.

 

Her boss nodded. She bowed many times to the both of them then she went outside and went inside Kyuhyun’s car.

 

“Sorry for waiting. My boss introduced someone to me.” ________ said while pulling her seatbelt. After doing that, she looked at Kyuhyun and saw that he’s not moving an inch.

 

“Yah, let’s go now.” ________ poked Kyuhyun but he didn’t move.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah….” She said on her sweetest voice.

 

Finally, Kyuhyun looked at her eyes. “who exactly is that guy?” Kyuhyun blurted out.

 

________ laughed. “Wait, I know this scene. Don’t tell me you’re jealous over that man.” ________ said wearing a smile on her face while looking at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I’m not jealous. I can’t be jealous. I don’t get jealous! Except today!” Kyuhyun said.

 

________ laughed lightly. “don’t be jealous anymore jagiya. You’re the only one here in my heart.” ________ said and touched Kyuhyun’s smooth face and she turned his head to face her. “You don’t have to get jealous to any man whom I’m going to talk ok? This is only for work. Remember that you’re the one who’s very close to these kinds of things.” She stated while looking through Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“Arasso.” Kyuhyun said and smiled. “Let’s go now.” He added and started the engine.

 

Both of them are on their way now when Kyuhyun’s phone rang and saw Zhoumi’s name flashing. Kyuhyun answered it.

 

“Zhoumi-ah, what’s the matter?” Kyuhyun asked while driving.

 

“Where are you?” Zhoumi asked.

 

“I’m driving. Why?” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Go back here. You have something to explain about this girl lost inside our dorm.” Zhoumi replied. Because Kyuhyun is driving, he turned the speaker on. That only means ________ heard what Zhoumi said before he hanged up.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Who’s that girl? Are you seeing someone behind me?!” ________ started throwing questions to Kyuhyun.

 

“________-ah, calm down. I’m not seeing anyone except to my fans.” Kyuhyun replied and suddenly, he realized what he said.

 

“Wah… You are really amazing Cho Kyuhyun.” ________ replied sitting back and looking outside.

 

Kyuhyun already knew that she’s already mad at him. Kyuhyun is already cursing himself for saying that and if he talks, he knew he will hear his girl screaming inside the car.

 

Kyuhyun parked the car outside their dorm and both of them went out the car. They are not talking or looking at each other until they reached their dorm.

 

“Before you open that….” ________ spoke that made Kyuhyun stop. “Make sure to explain everything what is behind that door. If a girl appears, make sure to defend your reason to me. I don’t want to start a fight in here Kyu.” ________ added. Kyuhyun finally twisted the knob and to their surprise, Choon is there with Ahra.

 

“Kyuhyun oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Choon squealed and jumped over Kyuhyun that made him fall but good thing he balanced himself from falling.

 

“Why are you here?” Kyuhyun asked while carrying Choon around.

 

“Ahra unnie and I decided to visit you. I’ve missed you so much.. I miss _______ unnie too.” Choon said and pouted.

 

_______ knew that she can’t show in front of them with Kyuhyun. Just to clear the scene, she didn’t enter the dorm anymore because from the outside, she could already hear Choon’s voice.

 

“I miss this child. I want to hug her but.. I can’t.” _______ said. She decided to wait for Kyuhyun downstairs. While waiting, she could see some of their fans waiting at the lobby under the strong heat of the sun.

 

“Woah~ their fans are super supportive. The boys are really lucky to have fans like them.” _______ said to herself. As she keeps on looking to their fans, she saw one fan holding a board. Kyuhyun and a girl wearing white and their hands are both intertwined. _______’s mind got blank.

 

“So this is the feeling when your boyfriend is a celebrity. Holding a woman’s hands for work. How I wish I could hold Kyuhyun’s hands like that too.. But for these fans, I will not do it. Their love for them is incomparable to my love for Kyuhyun.” _______ said to herself again.

 

_______ waited for about 30 minutes already. But she didn’t got bored because she talked to some of their fans. She learned that their fans are really attending events wherein Super Junior is being invited. She talked to one fan who’s really sacrificing her money just to buy things from Super Junior. There’s one also who said that she was already being kicked out to their house because of Super Junior but she didn’t stop supporting them.

 

_______ got confused to their reactions if the boys admit that they already have girlfriends. So, she asked about that too.

 

“Hmmmm… What if one of them said that he’s already in a relationship. What will you guys do?” _______ asked curiously.

 

“We will watch out the girl first. Then, if she’s really that nice like she’s not pretending… We will accept her and support her and the member whom she’s with. We will be happy for the both of them. But the girl needs to take care of our oppa.. Or else…” a fan replied and made _______ relieve except for the last sentence she said.

 

_______’s phone beeped and saw Kyuhyun’s message.

 

Where are you?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

I’m at the lobby along with your fans. :)She replied happily.

 

“I’m at the parking lot now. I can’t fetch you there.”Kyuhyun replied.

 

_______ excused herself to the fans so that she could go to Kyuhyun. She’s hopping happily and Kyuhyun saw her.

 

“You seem happy having bonding time with our fans.” Kyuhyun said.

 

_______ nodded happily. “They are all so sweet and caring. You guys are very lucky. So take care of them!” _______ said.

 

Kyuhyun is smiling and he’s looking how happy his girl is. Then he sighed that made _______ stop smiling.

 

“What’s wrong?” _______ asked suddenly.

 

“We’re going back to Korea next week.”


yay~ should i call it a fast update? lol.XD thanks for reading my story guys. >:D<

 

and thanks to SpecialFTyouKpopLeenharu1892. thank you guys for subscribing. :D

 

Reply to comments:

KpopLeen - hihi. i'm a sistar fan too. ^^ Soyu biased. lol.XD

mauisj1kyu - hihi.^^ he's fighting for their love.♥

 

thank you guys for leaving comments! i love you all. >:D<