Kyuhyun visits you.

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Davichi - Time, Please Stop


“BOSS! _______-ssi COLLAPSED INSIDE THE CR!! LET’S BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL!” one of ________’s officemates announced and her boss hurriedly ran to the CR where ________ collapsed.

 

As soon as her boss opened the door, she saw ________ lying unconscious on the floor.

 

“CALL AN AMBULANCE NOOOW!” Their boss whined and held _______. Her boss was very nervous on that moment that she didn’t know what to do.

 

After 10 minutes, the ambulance arrived and they rushed ________ to the nearest hospital. She was rushed inside the ER.

 

Her boss called Soo Hyun and told him what happened. After 10 minutes, Soo Hyun arrived at the hospital.

 

“Where is she?” Soo Hyun asked ________’s boss who’s waiting outside the ER patiently.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, she’s inside the ER now. The nurses are telling me to calm down and wait for the doctor to come out.” Her boss calmly replied.

 

Soo Hyun on the other hand sat beside ________’s boss and patiently waited for the doctor. He keeps on glancing his wrist watch.

 

After 15 minutes, the doctor came out. _______’s boss and Soo Hyun stood and walked towards the doctor.

 

“_______-ssi is now fine. She’s just too tired lately. I think she’s skipping meals because her immune system is weak. She needs to rest for about 2 to 3 weeks so that she could recover well.” The doctor announced and walked away.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, go home first and pack some clothes of hers. I will take care of everything in here.” ______’s boss ordered. Soo Hyun quickly ran to his car and drove home to pack some clothes of ________.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, how about calling ________ first before we visit her?” Ryeowook asked. The boys are planning to pay a visit to _______ again because they believe that they will be busy again the next day. They decided to hold a party on ________’s apartment together with Soo Hyun.

They drove off to ________’s place and they saw that the apartment is dark. Seems like nobody is at home.

 

“We should call her first.” Hangeng said and dialed _______’s number. While the phone is ringing, a car stopped in front of the apartment and Henry saw it.

 

“Hyung! There’s a car there. Look!” Henry tapped Kyuhyun’s back and pointed at the car parked outside _______’s apartment.

 

“I think that’s Soo Hyun-ssi. But, I thought he’s always going home late and he use to fetch ________ first then both of them will go home.” Kyuhyun concluded.

 

“Woah~ Hyung, you knows a lot about them. Why don’t you ask him so that we could prepare as early as possible.” Henry suggested and the rest seems to agree on what Henry suggested.

 

Soo Hyun went inside the apartment. Kyuhyun got off to their van and he walked towards ________’s apartment. He pressed the doorbell and he heard Soo Hyun said “wait.” So he waited patiently.

 

“Uh… Who are you?” Soo Hyun opened the door and Kyuhyun’s face surprised him.

 

“I’m _______’s friend from Korea. Actually, I’m her former boss too. I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun formally introduced himself in front of Soo Hyun to impress him and maybe bribe him to agree on what the boys are planning about.

 

“Ahh… So this is a member of Super Junior.” Soo Hyun thought as Kyuhyun introduced himself.

 

“I’m Soo Hyun. _______’s best friend. How may I help you? You see I’m on a hurry so if it is important, tell it to me straightly.” Soo Hyun requested.

 

“Well, you see we miss her so much. We are planning to have a celebration with her and maybe with you also if you agree on this.. and.. we planned to surprise her when she arrived from work. Is that ok to you?” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“Save it Kyuhyun-ssi. _________ is at the hospital right now. She’s resting and she will not go home for 2 to 3 weeks.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

“_________ is at the hospital right now.” These words echoed on Kyuhyun’s head.

“What?! Where?! Why?!” Kyuhyun is dead worried now. The plan was totally erased on his head and ________ is running on his head right now.

 

“I’m packing some of her clothes. Do you want to help me? I’ll go back to the hospital after packing. Her boss is waiting there.” Soo Hyun offered. Kyuhyun nodded quickly and entered their apartment, went straight at _______’s room and opened her closet.

 

“Wait.” Kyuhyun stopped Soo Hyun when he’s about to open a small drawer inside ________’s closet.

 

Soo Hyun gave Kyuhyun a what’s-the-problem? Look.

 

“Let me do it.” Kyuhyun said and drew Soo Hyun’s hand off from the drawer and he opened the drawer. Kyuhyun moved his hand as quickly as he could when he’s putting ________’s inner wear on the bag. (Well, you see Kyuhyun is quite blushing in here.XD)

 

 

On the other hand, the boys who where inside the van are already dead bored on waiting for Kyuhyun to come out.

 

“Is he still alive?” Zhoumi joked and earned a nudge from Donghae.

 

“I think they are already planning now so we should get ready also.” Hangeng said.

The boys prepared the things and stuffs. It’s like they are raiding a criminal’s house.

 

After 15 minutes, Kyuhyun came out running towards to their van.

 

“Hyung, ________-ssi is not around. She’s at the hospital right now. Let me handle this first. You all go home first and I will take care of the rest. Soo Hyun and I will go to the hospital now. You can visit her on the other day but not right now.” Kyuhyun explained panting and the boys are only looking at him. It’s their first time seeing Kyuhyun this exhausted and nervous on what’s happening around him.

 

“OK. Take care Kyuhyun-ah.” Siwon said and closed the van’s door and they drove off home.

 

Soo Hyun and Kyuhyun went to the hospital.

 

“Follow me.” Soo Hyun said and Kyuhyun followed him.

 

Soo Hyun opened _______’s door and he saw ________’s boss talking to her.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah.. ________-ssi is now awake.” Her boss announced and finally, Soo Hyun smiled in relief.

 

“Thanks ma’am.” Soo Hyun thanked ________’s boss and faced ________.

 

“Please rest now.” Soo Hyun ordered as he rubbed _______’s cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand aw what Soo Hyun did and he couldn’t let others touch the only girl he loves. He cleared his throat to gain attention.

 

“Wait a minute… Cho Kyuhyun of SJM.. What are you doing here?” ________’s boss was shocked seeing Kyuhyun inside ________’s hospital room.

 

_________ saw Kyuhyun standing near the door and smiled at him.


Another update. ^^

Thanks anna1234567 for subscribing. <3

 

Reply to comments:

ivylicious18 - don't worry dear. You'll be fine. :D

aquapopcorn - hihi. ^^

kkhihi - that's a nice question. lol.:)) let's see.XD