The Day

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

The day has finally come. The moment you, Kyuhyun and both of your families have been waiting for…..

 

Your Wedding Day.

 

You woke up with a smile on your face. Because the day has finally came. All of your hard work will be presented in a few moments. Your things are also packed because after the wedding day, you and Kyuhyun are off to Paris to spend your honeymoon.

 

You prepared for the ceremony and Daji helped you on your hair and make up since she learned on how to do those things.

 

“waaah~ _______, you look so beautiful. I’m sure your soon-to-be husband will fall for you even more.” Daji praised after finishing the last touch on your make up. You look at yourself in the mirror and smiled at Daji. You turn around and reached for Daji’s hand.

 

“Daji unnie, thank you for everything. Thank you for being my sister. You’re the best sister I ever had and you will be my forever sister.” You said sincerely with a happy face yet your eyes are getting wet because of your tears.

 

“It’s nothing. I also want to say sorry for not looking after you since I’m very busy. Don’t cry or else your make up will be ruined and Kyuhyun might not marry you.” Daji said and handed you a box of tissue and laughed.

 

You took pieces of tissue and tried to wipe your tears and thankfully, your make up is not ruined. The sad mood was ruined when you hear your phone ringing.

 

“My phone is ringing. Let me answer it first.” You excused yourself and reached for your phone. You saw Kyuhyun’s name flashing on the screen and you smiled immediately.

 

“Can’t you wait to hear my voice?” You answered evily and let out a soft giggle.

 

Kyuhyun was silent for a minute and it made you stop. “Kyuhyun-ah, what is it?” you answered properly. Wishing that you didn’t offended him by answering on that way.

 

“_____-ah….” Kyuhyun is only calling you on your name when there’s something serious. So the moment he called your name, you already knew that something came up.

 

“Tell me… what’s the matter?” Your hands are now very cold because of too much nervousness.

 

“appa…. Appa was rushed to the hospital..” Kyuhyun answered in a low tone.

 

You tried to process what you just heard on the other line.. You fell on your knees and you were about to cry but when you realized that Kyuhyun is on the worst situation, you tried to swallow your thoughts and came back to realization about Kyuhyun’s situation.

 

“where are you? I’m going right now.” You answered immediately because you know that the best thing to do right now is to be beside your fiancé.

 

“You don’t have to come… We will continue the ceremony no matter what happens.” Kyuhyun replied sternly.

 

“No Kyu!! I will come and we will cancel the wedding. It’s your father’s health we are talking about in here. Now tell me where you are now and I’ll handle everything.” You tried not to be angry towards Kyuyun so you keep your calmness.

 

“We can’t… cancel the wedding….” Kyuhyun replied and you could already hear him crying on the other line. Even though he’s trying not to let his tears flow, it’s his father who’s not feeling well.

 

“Just tell me where are you now and I can handle everything right away.” You insisted.

 

“I’m at Seoul hospital..” once Kyuhyun said where he is, you immediately hang up.

 

When Daji noticed that you’re done taking the phone call, she asked you to wear your wedding dress.

 

“Daji unnie.. I’m sorry but.. I need to go now.” You said and immediately grabbed your cardigan, wallet and phone. You hailed a taxi and went off directly to the hospital.

 

Daji kept on calling you but your mind is flying away. Before you get off to the taxi, you answered one of her call and asked her to call the following people that you gave to her and explained everything.

 

“Ok. Just make sure to call me when everything’s fine ok?” Daji replied.

 

You are at the hospital now and you looked for Kyuhyun. You ran around trying to search for your fiancé. Finally, you saw him waiting outside the emergency room with his mom and Ahra.

 

You walked slowly towards them. When Kyuhyun looked up, he saw you and he immediately ran towards you and hugged you like it’s the first time.

 

Tears.. You can feel his tears on your shoulders. This is the first time you’ve seen Kyuhyun crying so much.

 

You hugged him more tightly. You are whispering comforting words so that you could help him lessen the pain.

 

“Abeoji will be fine. He’s strong. Stop crying now. I’m here already.” You asked him and wiped the tears on his face.

 

He looked at you and caressed your face. “I’m so sorry..” he whispered.

 

“It’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything.” You replied.

 

You turn around and saw Ahra comforting their mom. You sat beside Kyu’s mom and held her hand.

 

“Eomoni, be strong for abeoji. He’ll be fine.” You said while caressing her soft hands. She looked at you and gave you a small smile and then hugged you like what Kyuhyun did. You hugged her back.

 

The doctor finally came out and Kyuhyun asked about his father’s condition.

 

“Mr Cho is already fine. He needs some rest and relaxation. He’s been working hard these past few weeks and he’s receiving too much stress.” The doctor explained.

 

It feels like a dream came true to all of them. Kyuhyun’s father was moved to a private room and visitors are strictly prohibited since he really needs rest.

 

Since you woke up so early to get ready for your wedding, you didn’t realize that you fell asleep at the sofa inside the room of kyu’s dad.

 

“I think she woke up early to prepare.” Ahra said while looking at your sleeping face. Then, she noticed that you still have your make up on. She removed your make up while you are asleep and you didn’t realize about that.


 

Sorry for updating so late. -,-