College Friend

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

C.N Blue - Love Light


_______ walked outside the building. She doesn’t know where to go since the house is locked and Daji is not around. While walking, her phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?” _______ answered. She doesn’t know who the caller is.

“_______-ssi?” The other line answered.

“Ne? Who’s this?” _______ answered.

“This is Kim Soo Hyun. Do you still remember me?” He asked.

_______ was silent for a minute then she realized that he is an old college school friend.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah!! I remember you now!” _______ exclaimed happily.

He laughed. “Good thing. What are you doing now?” Soo Hyun asked.

“Well… Nothing.” _______ replied.

“Then let’s meet.” Soo Hyun suggested and gave _______ the place where they will meet.

 

Kim Soo Hyun is a friend of _______ way back college. He’s the one who accompanied her through their college years. But Soo Hyun needs to go abroad and continue his studies there. Since that day, _______ became sad and lonely. She’s meeting few people but they are different from Soo Hyun.

 

_______ is smiling all the way. She’s been waiting for him for so long.

 

She already found the place. It’s their college university. She sat at the bench and waited patiently for Soo Hyun.

 

While waiting, she’s reminiscing all the time she and Soo Hyun are together. Entering and leaving the school together. Playing under the pouring rain and laughing.

 

“It’s been a long time Soo Hyun-ah. I’m glad that you are back now.” _______ said to herself.

 

After a few minutes, a guy sat beside her and she didn’t pay any attention to him. But she can feel that the guy is looking at her. She turns her head to see the guy and found that it’s Soo Hyun. Her long lost best friend.

 

“Soohyun-ah?” _______ asked nervously.

The guy nodded and smiled sweetly at her.

 

_______ hugged him immediately.

“I miss you.” ________ said and tighten the hug.

 

“Hahaha! I miss you too.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

_______ broke the hug and looked at Soo Hyun.

“You changed a lot. You look more handsome today.” _______ complemented.

“All thanks to you.” Soo Hyun replied.

“Eh? Why?” _______ asked curiously.

“Because you’ve been my inspiration when I continued my study abroad. Until the day I graduated and got hired. I promised to myself that when I already saved some money, I’ll go back here and thank you.” Soo Hyun explained.

 

“Aniyo~ You should thank your parents for that.” _______ replied.

 

“I already thanked them. It’s your turn now.” Soo Hyun continued.

 

Both of them chatted about their life. _______ told Soo Hyun that she’s working at SMEnt. As a personal nutritionist of the Super Junior, her life with her work and away from her aunt.  Soo Hyun knows every single thing about _______ and he makes sure that he’s not going to upset _______.

 

“Looks like you’re having fun with your new work. Can I come there one day?” Soo Hyun asked.

“I don’t think you can. But you can visit me on our apartment. But during work hours, you can’t. I’m sorry.” _______ explained.

“Silly. No need to say sorry. Of course it’s work. I can’t do anything about it. By the way, where do you want to go?” Soo Hyun asked.

 

“Hmmm… I want to visit auntie first. I’m sure she’ll be happy when she saw you.” _______ suggested.

 

Soo Hyun nodded and stood up. _______ followed Soo Hyun and saw a black car in front of them. Soo Hyun opened the door in front and waited for _______ to ride.

 

“Yah, don’t tell me we are going to walk.” Soo Hyun said jokingly.

 

_______ smiled and went inside the car. was slight open because of shockness.

 

“You really change. You even have your own car. Soo Hyun-ah… DAEBAK!” _______ praised Soo Hyun and laughter wrapped inside the car.

 

Soo Hyun is driving seriously while _______ keeps on checking the car. She presses on the radio because she got bored and Super Junior’s song is on.

 

“They are my boss.” _______ said to Soo Hyun.

“They are singers?” Soo Hyun asked.

“Yes. Singers, dancers, actors, DJs and MCs. They are so amazing.” _______ replied happily.

“Good thing you are enjoying there. Are they treating you well?” Soo Hyun asked like a father.

“Of course. Leeteuk-ssi is so kind. He’s always asking me to rest. Also Ryeowook. I hope one day you’ll meet them.” _______ replied.

 

Both of them arrived at the flower shop and saw some customers buying and waiting. _______ saw that her aunt is quite having a hard time entertaining all their customers.

 

“I think we arrived at the right time. Aunt is having a hard time. Let’s help her.” _______ said and unbuckled her seat belt and went inside the shop.

 

“Aunt, we should help you.” _______ said while Soo Hyun is walking towards them.

“Oh thank you _______-ah. But who is he?” Her aunt asked.

“He’s Soo Hyun. Do you still remember him?” _______ asked and wore her uniform.

“Oh yes! I’ll talk to him later ok. Let’s finish them all up first.” Her aunt said.

 

The 3 of them started working on their own. Soo Hyun is the one who’s picking the flowers then deliver them to the wrapping area where _______ is in charge and then to the last stop, the counter where her aunt is waiting.

 

After they finished all the customers’ orders, the 3 of them sat at the couch and rested.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah.. Thanks for coming. You’re still here with us.” _______’s aunt thanked Soo Hyun.

“It’s nothing aunt. Anything for your _______.” Soo Hyun replied and smiled.

 

_______’s auntie stood up and prepared some tea for them. While preparing, Soo Hyun talked to _______.

 

“So.. Do you have a lover now?” Soo Hyun suddenly asked.

“Eh?! What kind of question is that?” _______ replied trying to change Soo Hyun’s question.

“Yah, don’t change the topic. Do you have one?” Soo Hyun insisted.

“Ok. I don’t have. Happy?” _______ replied and stood up. She went near the flowers and sprinkled some water to them.

 

“Oh I see. Are you waiting for someone or what?” Soo Hyun keeps on asking about _______’s love life. _______ became awkward to Soo Hyun when he asks this to him. She thinks that Soo Hyun is always picking up on her.

 

“Aniyo. I think I’m not yet prepared for that thing in my life.” _______ proudly replied.

 

“Are you sure? What if someone will ask you..” Soo Hyun said and pick out a red rose and walked beside _______. “Would you be my girl friend?” Soo Hyun added and handing _______ the red rose.

 

_______ blushed hard.

 

“Yah! That’s not funny.” _______ replied and walked on the other side.

 

Soo Hyun laughed sarcastically. “I knew it. You are still mad at those kinds of words.” Soo Hyun added.


Another update because we don't have classes today.

Hihihi. ^________^

A cameo of my crush during dream high days. lol.:))

need to thank my new subscriber. ^^ I'm so happy that whenever i'm updating, new subscribers and comments are appearing on my profile. ^o^ THANK YOU ALL GUYS SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!<333

my new subscriber is... Hyoorin. Yay! ^O^ thanks for subscribing!<333

 

Reply to Comments:

kkhihi - hehe. well that one is kinda tribute to my friend who is a donghae biased. lol.XD

atlantisprincess02 - hehe. i hope this one will not bore you. ;)

Hyoorin - omo! thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. <333