Now and Forever♥♥♥

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

Bluebird - Rottyful Sky


 

The next morning, you woke up and to your shock; you’re not at the hospital anymore. You looked around and you finally realized that you’re at Incheon Airport. Your head is resting at Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

“H…. how did I get here?” You asked Kyuhyun while looking around and ended up looking at him.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Magic baby.” Kyuhyun replied with a smirk on his gorgeous morning face.

 

“How’s abeoji? Is he doing fine?” You asked immediately. Kyuhyun nodded and showed you two tickets. “Our plane will arrive in an hour so if you want to change, you can do so.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“We’re going already!?!??!” You replied in horror.

 

“Of course! I don’t want to waste some money so we’ll leave today.” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

 

You smiled back and hugged him. “Thank you!” you whispered excitedly. “Wait for me.” You said and grabbed your bag and rushed to the nearest wash room.

 

It took 30 minutes for you to come back and you saw your fiancé who’s already falling asleep.

 

“Sorry for the long wait.” You said and Kyuhyun looked at you with wow.

 

You changed from a morning suit to a vacation suit. You smiled and waved at Kyuhyun. You sat beside him and he’s still in awe.

 

“What’s with your reaction?! Do I look like….” “perfect” Kyuhyun finished it for you. You smiled stupidly right in front of him and you kept on smiling.

 

Both of you laughed. “Let’s have fun on our trip ok?” Kyuhyun said and stood up and offered his hand to you.

 

“Yes baby.” You replied and intertwined your hand to his and walked towards the line.

 

Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around your waist. “Let’s make this trip as our fresh new start.” Kyuhyun said and tightened his grip around your waist and you nodded.

 

Both of you finally boarded and both of you went off to Paris, France.

 

It was indeed a long hours of journey before you step your foot in the city of Love. Same with the two of you, It had been a long journey yet both of you are still lovers and fiancés.

 

The moment the plane landed at the airport, your heart beat is unexplainable. You are so excited that you want to go off already and breathe the air in Paris. But before that, Kyuhyun said something that made you more excited.

 

“We will get married today.”

 

You never wished this but it came your way. Luck is truly on your side. All the things that you never imagined before and happening right now, in front of you.

 

You looked at Kyuhyun and smiled. “I’m so happy! Thank you so so so much!!” You finally said it and hugged him.

 

It’s already time to get off and you held Kyuhyun’s hand tightly. You are smiling the moment you got off to the plane and when you’re walking hand in hand with your fiancé inside the airport waiting for your luggage.

 

“Where do you want to go after?” Kyuhyun asked while both of you are already inside the taxi going to the hotel.

 

“Hmmm…. Anywhere as long as I’m with you.” You said and looked at him. You laughed at yourself because you’re never used at saying these cheesy lines.

 

Kyuhyun laughed as well and caressed your hand. “Thank you…” he said and you immediately turned your attention from the beautiful scenario outside to your fiancés’ face. “and I love you.” Kyuhyun finished it and kissed your soft pinky lips.

 

You were about to explode when he did that. But you just smiled and told yourself that this is just the beginning. You should be more ready for worst.

 

“I love you too.” You simply replied looking straight into his eyes.

 

“We’re here.” He finally said and you realized that the hotel you are staying is just near the Eiffel Tower. Both of you went straight inside your room.

 

“Wow! This is so beautiful Kyu.” You said while you went to the balcony of your room and the breath taking view of Paris awaits and the warm breeze welcomed you.

 

“I knew you would love it.” Kyuhyun said and walks towards you. He rested his head above your head and wrapped his 2 arms around your waist.

 

“We need to go somewhere.” Kyuhyun interrupted your thoughts. “Wear something white. I’ll wait for you at the lobby.” He added and with that, he disappeared.

 

You followed his instructions without any notice because you’re still mesmerized at the breath taking view that still awaits for you outside this hotel.

 

After dressing up into something white, you went downstairs and looked for Kyuhyun at the lobby. Since the hotel is seriously big, it took you for how many minutes to find him.

 

“here baby.” Kyuhyun grabbed you by the arm.

 

“I thought I wouldn’t find you.” You replied and smiled. “ready?” he asked and you nodded.

 

Both of you went somewhere and since this is only the second time you were in Paris and the first time was worst, you are still amazed at the place.

 

 

“We’re here.” Both of you are in front of a small church.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are we doing here?” You asked clueless.

 

Kyuhyun let out a small laugh. “She totally forgot.” He said to himself.

 

Kyuhyun intertwined his hand onto yours and both of you went inside the church. The 2 doors swung open and a priest is waiting at the altar. That’s when you realize that you and Kyuhyun will get married today, right now and at this very moment.

 

You were so shock and so happy at the same time. Both of you are finally getting married.

 

Marriage is the union of a man and a woman. The moment the priest gave you the last blessing; your heart skipped a beat.

 

“I now announce the both of you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said and Kyuhyun face you. With no reason, your body also faced him without your notice.

 

Kyuhyun smiled first and looked into your eyes. There are a lot of things going inside your head right now. Kyuhyun planted a soft and sweet kiss on your lips.

 

“I love you… my wife.” He finally said and kissed you again.

 

Both of you spent your married life in Paris. You are now used to it whenever Kyuhyun is stealing kisses from you.

 

Both of you and Kyuhyun… Lived a happy and blissful life.

 

 

-FIN-


 

THE END