:|

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

Y - Super Junior


 

The show went well. Fans were screaming out whenever artists went out. During Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s duet, Kyuhyun swallowed everything and did his very best.

 

After the concert, the artists went back stage and got ready for their after party. But for the case of Kyuhyun, he immediately looked for their manager hyung. He didn’ found him so he borrowed the car of one of the staffs and drove off.

 

“Hyung, I’ll go ahead first and look for ________. Please tell manager hyung and teuk hyung.” Kyuhyun spoke to Donghae for a second then he ran already. Donghae did what his dongsaeng wished for.

 

While Kyuhyun was driving, he used his phone to locate _________ and where the accident was held. On his way, he found some policemen on a highway and Kyuhyun immediately stopped the car and walked towards the policemen.

 

“Excuse me sir, but is the accident here earlier is a car accident?” Kyuhyun asked one of the officers. Thankfully, the officer can understand and speak in English.

 

“Yes young man. We’re still looking for the taxi driver because according to the truck driver, he was gone when they banged at each other. But what’s your concern here?” The officer explained and asked Kyuhyun.

 

“The passenger of the taxi is my girlfriend. Do you know where she is now?” Kyuhyun asked the officer hoping that he knows the exact location of ________ now.

 

“She was rushed at the American Hospital. Straight ahead and you’ll already see it.” The officer replied and Kyuhyun thanked him.

 

Kyuhyun went back inside the car and drove off. Once he saw the hospital’s sign, he safely parked the car in front of the hospital and rushed in.

 

He stopped at the information desk and asked for Park _________.

 

“Ms. Park is still inside the ICU. Please wait for the doctor’s announcement outside the ICU.” The nurse replied and Kyuhyun followed her instruction.

 

Because the concert took a lot of hours, Kyuhyun was dead exhausted but he didn’t mind it. All he wants right now is to hear news that his girlfriend is fine and safe.

 

For not a long wait, the doctor finally went out and Kyuhyun stood up. The doctor guessed that Kyuhyun is familiar to the patient and his guess is right.

 

“What is your relation to Ms. Park?” The doctor asked.

 

Kyuhyun was hesitant to answer but since he already blurted it out at the information desk, he decided not to lie anymore.

 

“I’m her boyfriend.” Kyuhyun replied quite anxious.

 

“Oh. So we examined your girlfriend and thankfully she’s not at the worst state but she’s under recovery. But we have a problem.” The doctor explained.

 

Kyuhyun got nervous when he heard that they have a problem. “What is it Doc?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Since the impact is quite strong, she’ll experience temporary memory loss. She’s not going to recognize people, events and places easily.” The doctor continued.

 

Kyuhyun was doomed on what the doctor said.

 

“It is best if you’re going to tell her the story of her life since birth. Good thing that she have you. She needs you all the way until she remembers everything. Show pictures of hers too, her friends and family.” The doctor continued and he excused himself.

 

“How am I going to face this situation? She can’t go back to Korea since Soo Hyun is in China. I still need to prepare for our upcoming album.” Kyuhyun spoke to himself. He’s dead tired and he still needs to think about his girlfriend.

 

“Sir, we’re going to transfer Ms. Park at a room. Please wait for our signal to enter.” The nurse said and she walked inside the ICU to transfer _________ to her private room.

 

Kyuhyun saw _________ after the accident. She had scars and some stitches on her face and neck. Kyuhyun was so speechless when he saw what happened to his girlfriend. Tears escaped to his eye like raindrops and he called Donghae immediately.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, where are you? How is ________-ah?” Donghae asked as soon as he picked up Kyuhyun’s call.

 

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun said while he was crying. He can’t say anything because ________’s face keeps on appearing in his mind.

 

“why? what happened? Kyuhyun-ah, answer me. You’re making me nervous. Is she ok?” Donghae is being bothered by the way how Kyuhyun answered. He’s also being nervous about what’s happening.

 

“She’s already ok. But can you come over here? I can’t handle things right now hyung.” Kyuhyun answered between his cry.

 

Donghae asked for the hospital’s addressed and he told Kyuhyun to follow whatever the nurses asked him to do. They’ll be there in 5 minutes.

 

Kyuhyun stood up and for the first time, his mind went black and he doesn’t know what to do. He don’t know if he can go back or what.

 

Donghae, Ryeowook and Leeteuk appeared already and finally Kyuhyun hugged Leeteuk and cried in his arms.

 

“Hyung~ why did this happened to her? She’s the kindest girl next to my mom and sister.” Kyuhyun said while crying.

 

“We know Kyu. But this is a challenge. You should face this. You have us and your family at your side. We’ll never leave you Kyu.” Leeteuk replied and Kyuhyun’s hug tightened.

 

Donghae and Ryeowook are trying to hide their tears but they failed.

 

“Sir, you can now go inside.” The nurse announced. Kyuhyun broke the hug and he followed the nurse together with the 3.

 

The nurse opened the door and the 4 of them went inside.

 

“The doctor will visit her later again so please wait for the doctor.” The nurse said and finally she left the 4 of them.

 

Donghae, Leeteuk and Ryeowook didn’t believe on what they saw with their own eyes. Ryeowook cried heavily while Leeteuk and Donghae are still shocked on what happened.

 

“Noona~ why did this happened to you? You’re such a nice girl for Kyuhyun. Noona~” Ryeowook cried and Kyuhyun is left looking blankly at the floor.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what’s your plan now? What did the doctor told you?” Leeteuk asked.

 

Kyuhyun told everything what the doctor told him and Ryeowook is crying all the way same goes for Donghae while Leeteuk is listening.

 

“I think we should talk to manager hyung and Soo Man songsaenim for this. I think they’re going to allow you since our preparation for the next album is still under negotiation.” Leeteuk explained and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“It’s for the best if I should stay here first with ________.” Kyuhyun replied and looked at his girlfriend who’s under recovery.

 

“Hyung, I’ll go to her place and packed her things first. I’ll be fast so please watch her first.” Kyuhyun favored and they agreed with him.

 

Kyuhyun went off to the hotel and since he already knew _________’s password, he went inside and packed all of her things including her laptop and Kyuhyun saw Mr. Shaun’s calling card on the desk and he packed that too. After packing, Kyuhyun called Mr. Shaun and informed him about what happened to _________ and he was so worried about her.

 

When Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital, the nurse handed him __________’s cell phone and it was scratched too but it’s still working. That will help too for bringing back her memory.

 

Kyuhyun thanked Leeteuk, donghae and Ryeowook for accompanying him but because Kyuhyun can’t leave __________ behind, he’s going to stay behind and wait for the doctor.

 

Kyuhyun decided to display some pictures of ________ and him and a picture of her and Soo Hyun. He also planned to call Soo Hyun and tell him everything what happened. When ________ is already out of the hospital, both of them are going back to Korea to start fresh.

 

“I’ve decided to finish our album and be with ________ for the rest of my life.” Kyuhyun spoke and took out a small red box containing an engagement ring which Kyuhyun planned to give to her during the after party but unfortunately, something happened that all of them didn’t expect to happen.

 

The doctor went it.

 

“Good Evening sir, your girlfriend needs medication and since you’re a foreigner of this country, it’s better if you show this to the pharmacy and they’re going to give you the right medicine for her.” The doctor said and handed Kyuhyun a piece of paper containing all the medications _______ needs.

 

“Thank you doc.” Kyuhyun thanked the doctor and accepted the paper.

 

“Don’t worry. She’s going to waked up maybe tomorrow.” The doctor added and went out.

 

Kyuhyun checked out _________’s mail and he saw that she got a reply from Soo Hyun.

 

“So they already talked before these happened.” Kyuhyun mumbled but he didn’t read the message.


 

hoho. ^o^ i'm back. :) i think the end is already near so stay tuned guys. ;)

 

anf of course, i will thanks those people who subsrcibeddiahseorinmillkkk_teekimpam_moonpurple_angel17 and RiceKristayy. Thanks guys! *hugs you all*

 

Reply to Comments:

saranghaekyu - don't worry. I will not let that happen. :)

mauisj1kyu - :"> don't worry, she/you'll be fine. ;)

haru1892 - she'll be.;)

ssweetdreamer101 - she will be. no need to worry. :)

hotkey - she will be fine. :)

ivylicious18 - that's how she/you love kyuhyun. haha! :) she'll be okay.

suju26kamz - she will be. :)

diahseorin - wooow! Thank you so much. <33 heehee~~ :"> you'll be okay. no need to worry.

 

So while replying to all of your comments, why do i feel like i'm the doctor in here? Haha! ROFL. but just a little tip guys, no need to worry. YOU WILL BE SO SO SO FINE. :D

Thanks for all the comments and love people! *hugs you all*