Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Love Follows the Rain - CN Blue


You walked and walked. You ended up at a street in Myeongdong. You saw a certain coffee shop with a wedding dress as their display.

 

“He’s getting married. And I’m not his bride.” You softly said to yourself. After you said that, clouds can’t handle it anymore. Rain poured and people are starting to run to avoid soaking in rain but you stayed there and stared at the wedding dress. While you’re busy staring at the wedding dress, someone shielded you from the pouring rain. You looked up and saw an unfamiliar man.

 

“You might get cold miss.” He spoke softly and you got stunned.

 

You looked at the guy and started crying. “Kyuhyun should be the one in your place.” You said to yourself and walked away to the man. The moment you turned around, you saw Kyuhyun’s car right in front of you. You can clearly see Victoria on the front seat and Kyuhyun driving the car. Kyuhyun tried to get off to the car but Victoria held his arm and shook her head. Instead, Victoria is the one who got off.

 

“________-ssi. Why are you staying under the rain? Come.” Victoria said and offered her umbrella to you. You didn’t show any emotions to Victoria but you stared at Kyuhyun whose eyes are locked to yours.

 

“Aniyo. Gwenchana. I have my friend here.” You refused and pointed at the man behind you. Victoria looked at the man and the man smiled.

 

“Ohh.. I see. Did I disturb you?” Victoria asked.

 

“No. Actually we’re going to…” you couldn’t find words to continue but the man wrapped his arm around your shoulders. “We’re going to sip some hot coffee.” The man continued. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when he saw what the man did to you. Your heart almost fell off from your ribcage when he did that. He’s a total stranger and he acted like that.

 

You bowed at Victoria and went off to the coffee shop with the stranger man. Victoria was left confused about who’s that man is. She went back inside the car and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

“Are you fine? She told me that they’re friends.” Victoria said.

 

“She never had a friend who’s a guy. She only have Daji noona as her closest friend in the city.” Kyuhyun replied still eyeing at the stranger who’s with you.

 

Kyuhyun continued driving. They went back to the Cho residence and planned again.

 

On the other hand, you are inside the coffee shop with the stranger and both of you are sitting across each other.

 

“I’m sorry if I acted a total weird earlier. I’m just trying to save you. By the way my name is Jang Hyunseung.” The guy finally introduced himself.

 

You looked at him. “Park _______. Thanks for what you did earlier.” You added.

 

“2 cups of coffee would be ok right?” Hyunseung asked. You nodded and gave him a faint smile. He went to the counter and ordered coffee. You’re looking at him and imagining he is Kyuhyun. But you realized that Kyuhyun saw what Hyunseung did to you earlier.

 

Hyunseung went back holding 2 cups of coffee. “Yours is milk based.” Hyunseung said and placed the one cup in front of you. “so, who’s that girl earlier?” Hyunseung asked and sip on his hot coffee.

 

“She’s Victoria. She’s going to get married to my boyfriend.” You explained and looked outside. Hyunseung’s jaw dropped from what he heard.

 

“EH?! Your boyfriend?!” Hyunseung repeated and you nodded.

 

“Is she aware that she’s going to marry your boyfriend?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“Yes. My boyfriend is with her earlier. He’s inside the car.” You explained and Hyunseung’s eyes widened.

 

“He saw what I did to you?!” he freaked out that made you laugh at his funny expression. “Don’t worry. He’s not going to kill you.” You continued.

 

Both of you chatted and started to get along. Until you got a call from Kyuhyun. You just stared at your phone and Hyunseung glanced at your phone.

 

“I’ll just go to the restroom. Go and answer your call.” Hyunseung excused himself and went to the bathroom.

 

“Yoboseyo?” you answered.

 

The other line is silent that made you feel more curious on why did Kyuhyun called. You were about to hang up when you heard a sudden shout.

 

“Are you nuts?!?!?!” someone shouted on the other line and you guessed it came from an old man’s voice.

 

“Appa, I’m not going to marry Victoria. I thought you want me to live my life in my own wants. But what are you doing right now is not right. You want me to marry someone whom I treat like a sister. _______ is the one I really love and the only girl I want to get married with. I’m sorry if I’m going to ruin everything you already planned but…. I really love ______. Only her.” You heard Kyuhyun’s voice. He cracked his voice while saying this and that he’s talking to his father and… HE’S CRYING!

 

Your mouth went wide open when you realized that Victoria is only a sister for Kyuhyun and the fact that Kyuhyun fought for his love to you made you went crazy. Kyuhyun’s phone hangs up and you froze.

 

“did he did that in purpose or…” you asked yourself then your phone beeped again.

 

“Did you hear what Kyuhyun said earlier? He really loves you so much. The wedding is cancelled already. Sorry for bringing such problem. -Victoria”

 

“Victoria-ssi?!” Hyunseung heard you and he immediately went to you.

 

“What’s the matter?” Hyunseung immediately asked.

 

“Nothing. I need to go now Hyunseung-ssi. Thanks for the coffee. I’ll call you when I have time. Gomawo!” You ran outside the coffee shop and waved for a taxi.

 

The moment you rode at the taxi, you immediately called Kyuhyun. Thankfully, in a split second, he answered.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…” you were scared, sad and happy at this moment.

 

“jagiya. I’m tired. Can we meet?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I’m on my way to your house.” You replied.

 

“Let’s go somewhere else.” Kyuhyun replied exhaustedly. “Let’s meet at your apartment.” Kyuhyun added and both of you hang up.

 

You reached your apartment and saw Kyuhyun’s car parked outside. You ran immediately inside the apartment and you saw him sitting at the sofa. His head is down and his body looks so tired.

 

You sat next to him and poke his arm. He looked at you and a smile drew immediately on his face.

 

“I miss you.” Kyuhyun said softly and hugged you tightly.

 

“I miss you too.” You hugged Kyuhyun more tightly.


MISS ME? *for the nth time already*

Sorry guys. Can't reply all of the comments right now. To those who subscribed, thank you very much! >:D< 

Guys, keep the comment going and i'll read them all one by one. :) 

sorry for the late update. Busy again. >///<

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!♥