It's hard.

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Super Junior - Dead at Heart


The boys went to their practice room and started practicing. Kyuhyun was very happy today. He’s expecting to see _______ take care to all of them.

While practicing, their door opened and Kyuhyun smiled already.

 

“_______-ssi!” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. It’s not _______. It’s Daji noona.” Eunhyuk corrected Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun turn around and saw Daji preparing their food. Kyuhyun walked towards Daji.

 

“Noona, where is _______?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Uhmmm… Guys, _______-ssi resigned earlier.” Daji announced.

 

“WHAT?!” All of them said in unison.

 

“But why did _______ noona resigned?” Ryeowook said and he’s close to tears.

 

Daji couldn’t entertain their questions anymore.

 

“Yah! Let’s go practice now. Let’s discuss about that later.” Leeteuk said and all of them started dancing.

 

Kyuhyun is not on his right mind. But he keeps his mind on their practice or else Leeteuk will get mad.

 

After the practice, the boys rested inside their practice room. Kyuhyun went out and told them that he’s going somewhere.

 

Kyuhyun went to _______ and Daji’s apartment. He keeps on pressing the door bell but no one is answering. He tried to call her but she’s not answering.

 

“Aaaah! This is frustrating me. Why did she left?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

While walking back to the building, Kyuhyun passed by a black car parked near _______’s apartment.

 

“He’s one of your boss?” Soo Hyun asked _______ when they saw Kyuhyun passed by their car.

 

“Ne. He looks so sad. Maybe because I left. But Daji unnie can handle them. Let’s go home now Soo Hyun.” _______ ordered.

 

Soo Hyun drove _______ to her aunt’s house. She told everything to her aunt. Except the thing about Kyuhyun.

 

“Maybe you should look once again. Keep trying.” _______’s aunt encouraged her.

 

“Yes aunt. I will. Here’s my salary by the way. I hope these will help you to keep the shop.” ______ said and handed to her aunt half of her salary.

 

“Thank you so much _______. Your room is ready. You can rest there anytime you want.” Her aunt said.

 

“Thanks aunt.” _______ replied and went upstairs to her room.

 

As soon as _______ entered her room, she laid her tired body and looked at the ceiling. She’s thinking about what happened before.

 

“Now I can live freely. Not pretending.” _______ said and closed her eyes.

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. Are you ok?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun whose acting weird.

 

“Huh? Ne hyung.” Kyuhyun replied not looking at Donghae but to his phone.

 

Donghae knew what Kyuhyun feels. He knew that his dongsaeng is in love with _______ but she resigned and they don’t know the reason. Donghae dialed _______’s number.

 

“Donghae-ssi.. Why did you call? I already resigned.” _______ answered.

 

“I know I mean.. WE know. I just want to ask something _______-ssi.” Donghae replied.

 

“Huh? What is it?” _______ replied.

 

“Why did you resign? Everything is going well. What’s the matter?” Donghae asked.

 

“I’m sorry Donghae-ssi but it’s something related to my family. I hope you could understand my situation. Mianhae.” _______ apologized.

 

“Ahh.. Arasso. No need to say sorry _______-ssi. I will call you again next time.” Donghae said and hang up.

 

Days past and Kyuhyun is still the same. Lifeless. He’s not even touching his laptop only his phone. They were told that SJM will start their activities in China and Taiwan. That means they will stay overseas for 2 months.

 

On the other hand, _______ got hired as a professional make-up artist in China. She’s staying in China for 2 weeks after she resigned to SMEnt. She’s being accompanied by Soo Hyun since she got hired. Good thing is that her boss is a Korean girl too.

 

“_______-ssi, I have big news for you.” Her boss told her.

 

“What is it boss?” _______ replied happily.

 

“Someone called me and they told me that they need 5 make-up artists. And I decided you to be one of them.” _______’s boss explained.

 

“Really?! Thanks boss!” _______ said happily.

 

_______ called Soo Hyun and told him about his good news.

 

“Really? That’s good. Chukahae _______-ah! Another project for you.” Soo Hyun replied happily.

 

“Thank you Soo Hyun-ah. Uhmm by the way, I can’t go home early today. I need to finish some works here first and help my boss too. Don’t wait for me ok? I’ll go home as soon as I finished doing my job.” _______ said.

 

--

 

SJM went to China first to do some promotions and shows.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!! I love China!! Hangeng hyung! Can you cook Chinese food for us?” Ryeowook asked as soon as they landed in China.

 

“Sure Wookie. Hyung will do his best.” Hangeng replied coolly trying to show his cooking skills to Ryeowook.

 

“Hyukkie-ah~ We are already here in China. I’ll call you often ok?” Donghae is talking to Eunhyuk. (aweee~ :”>)

 

“Zhoumi-ah, are there any chapels here?” Siwon asked Zhoumi whose busy checking his luggage if he forgot something.

 

“There are plenty of temples here. Go visit them now.” Zhoumi replied jokingly.

 

Henry is busy chatting with Ryeowook. Hangeng, as promised, cooked Chinese dishes for the boys.

 

“Where is Kyuhyun?” asked Zhoumi.

Everybody look around and they didn’t saw Kyuhyun.

 

“Maybe he’s just outside strolling around.” Donghae replied.

 

They are busy doing their things while Kyuhyun is at the rooftop of their new apartment in China.

 

“Maybe I could start here. _______-ah is in Korea and I don’t have any news of her today. Maybe she really is busy. I should be busying myself too to forget her easily.” Kyuhyun said while looking at the evening view of China.


Weeee~ It's raining everyday here in Philippines.XD

 

I gained subscribers and i didn't expect it.

thanks to dbsk4evrlittlemisswriterminhae_060493IsabellePeace and IsabellePeace.

Yay! thanks guy for subscribing!<33 hope that you are loving it. hihi.^^

 

Reply to Comments:

kkhihi - haha. lol. he made them with all his heart. <3 

ivylicious18 - maybe he will go crazy. lol. just kidding. i already have plans on what will happen to them so watch out for it. <3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED SO MUCH. <33 no silent readers please. ^^~