The Show

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Orange Caramel - Aing~


The next morning, Choon woke up and she didn’t saw _______ around. She went downstairs and saw Mrs. Cho cooking.

“Auntie, where is _______ unnie?” Choon asked while wiping her eyes.

“Oh~ she left a note at the fridge earlier. She already left because they are going to open their shop early.” Mrs. Cho replied.

 

Choon went back upstairs lazily and then she remembered that _______ handed her number to her. Choon quickly knocked at Kyuhyun’s door.

“Oppa, are you awake?” Choon asked while knocking.

The door opened and a smiling Cho Kyuhyun appeared.

“Oppa! You’re awake. Can I borrow your phone?” Choon asked while giving him a puppy eye.

“What are you going to do with it?” Kyuhyun asked while looking for his phone.

“I’m going to call _______ unnie~” Choon replied then Kyuhyun handed his phone to her.

“Thanks oppa! I’m going to give this back to you when we are done talking.” Choon replied. When she was about to go out, Kyuhyun stopped her.

“Choon-ah, stay here. You can call her here while I’m playing.” Kyuhyun replied. Then he carried Choon and sat her to his bed.

 

Choon can hear _______’s phone ringing.

“Yoboseyo?” _______ answered.

“Unnie! It’s me, Choon.” Choon said happily that made _______ smile.

“Hello. I left already because my aunt told me that there’s a concert later.” _______ replied.

“Ne! It’s Kyuhyun oppa’s concert with other SJ members.” Choon replied and looked at Kyuhyun.

“Really? Haha! They are really famous. I think all of our flowers will be sold today all thanks to them.” _______ replied happily.

“So is that means your shop will close early before the concert?” Choon asked.

“Hmm.. I think so. Well the flowers should be delivered before the show starts and before visitors and watchers are going to arrive.” _______ explained.

“Ok! I’ll call you again unnie. By the way, this is Kyuhyun oppa’s phone. Keke~ I’ll call you later with my own phone.” Choon said and _______ giggled and then Choon hang up.

 

 

After 5 hours,

“_______-ah, we will deliver the flowers now. Close the shop ok?” _______’s aunt asked her.

“Ne aunt! I’ll take care of this.” _______ replied.

Her aunt suddenly gets off from the truck. “We should switch. I’ll take care of the shop.” _______’s aunt said and motioned her to get on to the truck.

_______ followed her auntie and ride at the truck. On their way to the venue, her phone rang and saw a flashing number.

“Yoboseyo?” _______ answered the phone.

“Unnie! It’s me Choon. This is my real number. Hmmm… So where are you now?” Choon asked.

“Well I’m on my way to the venue to deliver the flowers.” _______ replied.

“Really?! You’re on your way to the arena?” Choon replied while jumping.

“Ne. Haha! Why?” _______ replied while smiling.

“Nothing. See you!” Choon replied and hang up.

_______ was dead curious why Choon suddenly became excited on what they’ve talked about.

 

The truck is now finally on the arena. The boys delivered the flowers inside while _______ is waiting for the boys to come back and drove home. But her phone rang again. Another number was flashing. “But I already saved her number.” _______ mumbled before answering the call.

 

“Who’s this?” _______ answered the phone.

“Anneyong _______-ssi. This is Kyuhyun. Are you going to watch later?” He asked.

“Me? I can’t. I’m going now. Bye.” _______ said and hang up.

“Why does he keep on bothering me? He can live his own life since we don’t know each other.” _______ mumbled. She got off from the truck to get some fresh air. While she’s walking, 2 big black vans passed her. The vans stopped near her and then boys are starting to get off from it. The last one was talking to someone. The next thing _______ knew is Cho Kyuhyun is already in front of her.

 

“I thought you’re not going to watch? Ah! You’re going to stalk us?” Kyuhyun asked joking _______.

“Aniyo. We just delivered some flowers. Actually, I need to go now. Good luck to your concert.” _______ replied. When she’s about to walk away, Kyuhyun held her wrist.

“Don’t go. Watch us.” Kyuhyun said.

_______ turn around to look at Kyuhyun. “I really don’t have a business with you and your band.” _______ replied letting go from Kyuhyun’s grip but Kyuhyun held it even tighter.

“You should learn your lesson.” Kyuhyun replied and started dragging _______ inside the arena. They went inside their dressing room.

“Hyung! This girl is my girlfriend and she doesn’t want to watch our show.” Kyuhyun said as both of them entered the room.

All of them looked at Kyuhyun then to _______.

“No! He’s just joking. I’m only selling flower and he misunderstood it.” _______ said making it clear.

“No. She’s just making another alibi so that she couldn’t watch our show.” Kyuhyun insisted.

“Can you please let go of me?! I don’t even know you and your band! You should’ve respected other people since you’re a star!” _______ burst out in anger. Her ears are turning red already and her hands are now ball of fist. She’s ready to punch Kyuhyun’s face.

“Kyuhyun,let go of her. You’re hurting her.” Donghae said gently trying to convince Kyuhyun before she’s going to punch him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, Donghae is right. Let go of her before you get hurt.” Leeteuk agreed and Kyuhyun let go of _______’s wrist.

_______ looked at Kyuhyun then she walked away.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are you planning?” Donghae asked.

“She’s right. If she’s not a fan of us you should respect it.” Leeteuk added.

“Arrasso. It’s my fault. Let’s get ready now.” Kyuhyun said.

 

_______ is already outside and she’s on her way to the truck.

“_______-ssi!” Someone called her again. She looked for it and saw Choon with Kyuhyun’s mom.

“Choon-ah. Are you here to watch their concert?” _______ asked while walking towards Choon and Mrs. Cho.

“Ne. And aunt can’t watch because she’s going to help Ahra unnie on her things in Canada.” Choon replied.

“Oh.. She’s moving? But who’s going to accompany you?” _______ asked curiously.

“You!” Choon replied pointing at _______.

“Me?!” _______ replied pointing at herself.

“Ne. I bought a ticket for you and we have a backstage pass.” Choon replied and showed you the 2 tickets.

_______ couldn’t reply. She blinked so many times.

“_______-ah, take care of her first can you?” Mrs. Cho asked.

“I think I could do that.” _______ replied in a nervous way.

“Good. Then I should leave now. Ahra is waiting.” Mrs. Cho replied and waved at us.

 

_______ got nervous on what Choon showed her. A backstage pass and that only means she’s going to meet the boys and Kyuhyun. She also told Kyuhyun that she’s not going to watch.

 

After waiting, the gates are finally opened and now the fans started going inside. Choon and _______ walked in hand in hand. _______ is scared that she might lose Choon so she’s holding her tightly. Their seats are on the first row center VIP area. That only means that when a member showed up, he can see the both of them immediately and that fact made _______ increase her nervousness.

 

“Choon-ah, do you have anything there that could cover my face?” _______ asked Choon who’s patiently waiting.

“I don’t have one. But why do you need to hide your face?” Choon asked.

“Ah..Nothing.” _______ replied and smiled.

 

_______ is being nervous time by time. When the lights are off already, the fans started to scream and wave their light sticks. A sapphire blue ocean filled the arena. It was very refreshing in the eye. But _______ couldn’t stop herself. She’s thinking on how to cover her face. Good thing, she wears her bandana. She took it off and used it cover her face.

“What are you doing unnie? You’re going to scare some fans.” Choon stated.

_______ had nothing to do. She just wished that a miracle would happen and no one could notice her existence there.


Hello! Sorry for the late update. Hehe. Jut enjoying the last minute of my summer. 8D

I'm so happy that many people are viewing my story. I can't track on how many subscribers i have in this story. T___T But i think i have 5 something subsrcibers? Haha. I really can't see how many are my beautiful subscibers are. T____T

 

Reply on Comments:

chokyu_13 - here it is. Keke~ Hope you'll enjoy this. ^^~

atlantisprincess02 - thank you so much for liking it! <33 i already updated it. :)

 

Hope you guys are loving it. Keke~ Well it makes me so happy whenever i see the red thing on the left side of my profile. <33

Comments are loved. <3