:O

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart - Super Junior


 

___________ got ready for the concert later. She opened her closet to see what pair of clothes she would wear later.

 

“ugh.. I think I should wear a pair of jeans and shirt only since I can’t attend the after party.” _________ said and picked out the jeans and a shirt.

 

__________ went to take a bath. While she’s taking a bath, her phone rang and she didn’t hear it. Kyuhyun is calling her 3 times already.

 

After taking the shower, she heard her phone ringing so she looked for it and answered it immediately.

 

“Jagiya, this is already your 6th call. Any problem?” __________ asked.

 

“Soo Man songsaenim agreed. Manager hyung already accepted it too.” Kyuhyun replied happily.

 

“Really? Waaaah~ Daebak. I’m so happy jagiya.” __________ replied happily.

 

“Me too! So, see you later. Sranghae~” Kyuhyun said. “Nado, saranghae~” _________ replied and both of them hang up.

 

After hanging up, she received a message from Kyuhyun and she smiled.

 

“I forgot to mention, you’ll attend the after party later. Wear your best dress. Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~!” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I think I need to change my outfit tonight.” _________ said and rushed to her closet to find something to wear. She found one that Mr. Shaun gave to her. She wore it with matching cardigan to escape the cold weather.

 

Before going out, she also checked her mail and she saw that Soo Hyun sent her a mail.

 

“_________-ah, I’m going back to Seoul tomorrow. In case that you’ll go back to China, I talked to the landlord and she agreed. Take care of yourself. The art gallery was sold too. Don’t worry about me. We’ll talk when you go back to China so remember to call me ok? Take care.” Soo Hyun wrote.

 

_________ couldn’t believe on what she read. Soo Hyun left maybe for good. But the reason why he sells the art gallery was still not clear to her. __________ is starting to worry for Soo Hyun. Maybe he’s facing a problem and she’s not there when Soo Hyun is already facing it.

 

“I’ll talk to you after the concert.” ________ replied to Soo Hyun’s mail. After sending it, she went down and hailed for a cab.

 

While she’s on her way, Kyuhyun called her again.

 

“Jagiya, where are you now? I can’t wait to see you.” Kyuhyun said sweetly.

 

“I’m already on my way jagiya. Just a little patience and you’ll see your beautiful girlfriend.” _________ replied and giggled that made Kyuhyun laugh.

 

_________ could hear the other members squealing and screaming.

 

“you heard that? They are excited to see you too.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Really? I can’t wait to see them too. I’ll prepare my voice for my shout later.” _________ replied and smiled.

 

“You’re going to shout? Waaah~ I can’t wait to hear your shout. Hahaha! Ok. I’ll hang up now. We need to get ready. See you. Saranghae~!” Kyuhyun said and hang up.

 

After the conversation, _________ focused her mind to Soo Hyun. She’s worrying about him after she read Soo Hyun’s mail for her. Little thing that _________ know that the cab’s driver is quite drunk and dizzy that’s why he can’t drive properly.

 

“Sir, can you stop the car first at the sidewalk. I think you’re drunk.” __________ said politely but the driver didn’t understand what she said.

 

The drunk driver continued to drive that made _________ worry more about herself.

 

“What am I going to do? Kyuhyun and the boys need to see me. I still need to watch their concert.” __________ said to herself. She’s really scared of the drunk driver now.

 

_________ was trying to call Kyuhyun even though she knows that Kyuhyun is busy already for the show. Right before Kyuhyun can answer, the taxi driver went out of the car while it’s still moving.

 

“Kyuhyun help me.” _________ said when Kyuhyun answered her call but it’ too late.

 

The car met a big truck and then… BANG! _________’s phone was thrown somewhere.

 

“jagiya, why? where are you? I thought you are already on your way?” Kyuhyun is still talking. He didn’t know that his girlfriend met a car accident while she called him.

 

“__________-ah!!! Where are you?” Kyuhyun asked because he could already hear ambulance.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Hyung….” Kyuhyun couldn’t speak. His knees trembled and tears escaped in his eyes. It was the first time Kyuhyun cried in front of the S.M Family and they couldn’t believe what’s happening to him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what’s wrong? Say something so that we could help you.” Donghae said very worried about his in love dongsaeng.

 

Kyuhyun showed them his phone and ________’s name is on screen.

 

“________ is on the line.” Donghae said and grabbed Kyuhyun’s phone.

 

“________-ssi, what happened?” Donghae asked and Kyuhyun started whaling and punching the floor.

 

“Kyuhyun!!!” Leeteuk is trying to stop Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae heard ambulance everywhere and he already knew what happened. He got shocked that he, himself got scared.

 

“Hyung, I think Kyuhyun can’t perform tonight.” Donghae said to Leeteuk.

 

“What are you talking about?” Leeteuk asked then Donghae passed Kyuhyun’s phone to him.

 

Leeteuk heard the same. He was terrified and felt very sorry to his dongsaeng. It was Kyuhyun’s first time to show his affection to a girl. Since _________ showed to Kyuhyun’s life, she already taught Kyuhyun how to be a person he should be. From that day, Kyuhyun got more serious about his career and life.

 

“I need to do this.” Kyuhyun spoke between his tears.

 

“Are you sure about that?” Leeteuk asked and he nodded. “Just don’t leave me hyung.” Kyuhyun said and started crying again.

 

The other members can’t do anything but to pray for ________’s safety. Ryeowook hide his tears to his hyungs but seeing Kyuhyun made him cry harder.

 

They are all shocked about what happened and they can’t do anything since they need to continue the concert.

The concert started and Kyuhyun gave his best. He performed very well and he dreamed that __________ is watching from the front row.

 

__________ was rushed at the nearest hospital and her phone was left at the road.

 

The medical crew saw it and thought that maybe it was _________’s property so they brought it to the hospital and surrendered it to the nurse in charge to _________. She was rushed at the ICU and still under recovery.


This will be the last update or today guys. ^^ Hope you enjoy my updates. :) I love you all! >:D<