Chajangmyun

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Nan Nul Sarang Hae Nuh Man Sarang Hae II - Shim Tae Yoon


They stayed at _______’s place until lunch time. She prepared food for them. The boys ate everything she cooked for them. They said that they miss her food.

 

“Gomawo _______-ssi for letting us visit your apartment. It’s nice. Can we come again next time?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“Of course you can. Anytime you want.” _______ replied with a smile.

 

All of them went inside their van and waved their goodbye to her. _______ went back to her apartment to clean. She wore her apron and started cleaning. She noticed that their apartment is quite dirty too so she cleaned the whole apartment. After cleaning for an hour, _______ really felt exhausted and tired. She managed to take a bath and rest for a minute.

 

Soo Hyun went back to their dorm with lots of things on his hand. His colleagues gave him many gifts for his successful art gallery. He tried to press the doorbell but no one is answering and he thought that you were out with the boys. So he put down all the things he’s holding and picked the key that you hid under the door mat. He twisted the knob and entered the apartment. He noticed that the house is clean and refreshing.

 

“Did she clean? I told her not to busy herself when I’m not around.” Soo Hyun said to himself.

 

Soo Hyun walked to his room but before he open the door of his room, he saw you lying on the sofa. He put down his things and walked to you. He looked at your sleeping face and noticed that you’re pale. He touched your forehead and found out that you’re cold. He hurriedly went to his room and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around you then he transferred you to his room.

 

“What did she do all day?” Soo Hyun asked himself again. He decided to cook something for _______ but there are no foods left inside the fridge. He wanted to serve you a home made food so he hurriedly went outside and went to the nearest super market.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun can’t sleep because his PSP is missing. He’s raiding all of his hyung’s room to look for his PSP but he can’t find it anywhere.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, maybe you left it at _______’s apartment. Go and ask her so that we can all sleep.” Hangeng suggested.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed his phone and dialed your number.

 

You woke up because your phone is ringing non-stop. You looked at it and saw that Kyuhyun is already calling you for the nth time already.

 

You answered it immediately.

“Kyuhyun-ah… Is there a problem? What’s the matter?” ________ answered half asleep.

 

“Yah, did you saw my PSP around your apartment?” Kyuhyun asked bitterly.

 

“Huh? I think I found it at the center table in our living room. Do you want me to keep it and drop it off to your apartment tomorrow morning?” _______ offered.

 

_______ is kind enough to offer Kyuhyun something that she didn’t think first.

 

“Are you sure about that? Fine then.” Kyuhyun said with a smile on his face.

 

________ hang up and noticed that she’s not inside her room.

 

“Omo! This is Soo Hyun’s room. What am I doing here?” You asked yourself and then you heard the door opened.

 

With all of your might, you tried to walk but your body is very heavy and you are not feeling well. All you did was rest until Soo Hyun entered his room.

 

“Let’s have our dinner now. I cooked Chajang Myun for you.” Soo Hyun announced with a smile.

 

“Eh?! I thought you don’t know how to cook chajang myun?” _______ replied in disbelief. During their college days, _______ is always asking Soo Hyun to cook her favorite food which is chajang myun but because Soo Hyun is not that good on cooking so he is ending up loosing on _______’s order.

 

“I asked one of my Korean officemate on how to cook a perfect chajang myun to a sick silly girl like you.” Soo Hyun replied and tried helping you to stand.

 

“How do you… know?” _______ asked wrapping around your right hand to Soo Hyun’s soldier so that he could support you.

 

“I saw you lying tiredly in the sofa when I got home.” Soo Hyun replied and both of you went to the kitchen table. Once _______ smelled the scent of chajang myun around their apartment, her pretty smile is being plastered on her almost perfect face.

 

“Let’s eat now!” _______ announced and started eating chajang myun like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!!! Soo Hyun-ah~~ This is so delicious! I didn’t expect that you can cook chajang myun so well!” ________ complemented Soo Hyun’s cooking skill.

 

“So you think you gained power to do some house things again?” Soo Hyun joked.

 

“It’s alright Soo Hyun-ah, I’m ok doing the dishes. But you need to cook chajang myun again tomorrow ok?” ________ requested.

 

Soo Hyun nodded with nervousness on his face.

 

After eating their dinner, Soo Hyun placed their plates on the sink and he went to take a bath.

 

________ was about to wash the dishes when she saw a black plastic bag and when she was about to throw it, the aroma of chajang myun was there. She smelled it.

 

“I knew it! He still can’t cook. You shall pay for this Soo Hyun-ah.” ________ said to herself and plastered an evil smirk on her face.

 

Soo Hyun went out the shower room and noticed that ________ is already done cleaning the dishes.

 

“I think she’s already sleeping.” Soo Hyun said to himself. “Chaljayo _______-ah!” he added.

 

When Soo Hyun entered his room, he smelled chajang myun everywhere. Then, he noticed a black plastic bag hanging near his window. Soo Hyun went closer and smiled while throwing the plastic.

 

“I thought I can make her proud about my cooking skill.” Soo Hyun said and sprayed some air freshener inside his room.

 

The next morning, Soo Hyun left their apartment and prepared breakfast for _______.

 

_______ woke up and saw the breakfast Soo Hyun prepared for her with a note.

 

I made this wthl all of my might. Eat well. Call me when you are already on your work.” Soo Hyun wrote and _______ smiled when she reminds what she did on Soo Hyun’sroom.

 

________ ate breakfast happily and remembered Kyuhyun’s PSP. She went to their center table and she didn’t found Kyuhyun’s PSP there. But she clearly knows that she saw Kyuhyun’s PSP there. She didn’t touch it when she’s cleaning yesterday.

 

“I’m dead if I lost that one. One of the most precious things Kyuhyun doesn’t want to loose. Ottoke~” ________ worriedly walking around trying to look for Kyuhyun’s missing PSP.

She tried calling Soo Hyun but he’s not answering maybe because he’s busy. ________ can’t call Kyuhyun and say that his PSP is missing or else her friendship with Kyuhyun ends here.

 

She tried looking for it but she found something that is similar to Kyuhyun.

 

“Why did he leave his wallet here? This is another responsibility. Maybe all of his IDs are here. I need to drop this to their dorm. But.. If I drop this he would ask about his PSP. Hwaaaaa!!! I’m going crazy! But if I didn’t drop this, he might need this and he might be the one who’s going crazy right now. Ottoke~” _______ said worriedly.


waaaah~~ sorry for the late update.

BUT! Exams are finally over that only means, back to normal. :3

Thank you guys for waiting. kekeke~ I'll serve you mooooore soon. ^o^

YAAAY! I gained 3 subscribers. :D Thanks to deenaheunheechan and chomallu. Enjoy reading. Kamsahamnida~ >:D<

Reply to Comments:

iheartdonghae - hihi. ^^ cutest thing ever. lmfao. :3

ivylicious18 - i hope so. ^^

kkhihi- haha.XD he's very innocent. rofl.XD

 

THANKS FOR LEAVING SOME COMMENTS~ <33 SARANGHAE YOREOBEUN~ <333