Bond with SJM

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Secret - Starlight Moonlight


“Where’s Kyuhyun?” Hangeng asked the other members.

 

“He said that he’s outside.” Henry replied.

 

“I’m going to look for him.” Donghae offered.

 

Donghae is heading to the main exit door of the building when he saw Kyuhyun standing near the door.

 

“Huh? What’s his business here?” Donghae asked himself.

 

Donghae walked closer but before Kyuhyun knew that his hyung is already behind him, Donghae followed Kyuhyun’s gaze. He saw _______ smiling.

 

“You’re still in love with her?” Donghae asked.

 

Kyuhyun turn around and saw Donghae.

 

“Hyung. I guess you’re right.” Kyuhyun replied hopelessly.

 

“Then, show your love for her.” Donghae suggested.

 

“It’s very easy to say hyung.” Kyuhyun insisted.

 

“Aniyo~! I will help you.” Donghae said and flashed a smile on his face.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged and both of them went back to their other band mates.

 

_______ is already done arranging their things inside their van. She decided to go back to the studio. She entered the building again and she saw SJM.

 

“I think they are already heading home.” _______ said to herself.

 

________ continued to walk. Ryeowook noticed her and called her immediately.

 

“_______-ssi!” Hangeng called her too.

 

She looked up at them and went towards them.

 

“All of you did a great job.” _______ said and gave them 2 thumbs up.

 

“You too ________-ssi. Without you, Kyuhyun and Zhoumi would not look like this.” Siwon said.

 

_______ is smiling all the way when they talked to her.

 

“_______-ssi.. How about joining us to go home? Like a celebration.” Henry suggested.

 

“Eh?!” _______ was shock.

 

All of them are agreeing on what Henry said.

 

“Uhmmm.. Guys you see I’m kin--“Before she could finish what she’s saying, Siwon and Hangeng started to drag her towards their van.

 

Siwon is sitting in front with Hangeng. Zhoumi, Henry and Ryeowook. Then, Donghae decided to let _______ sit between him and Kyuhyun.

 

During their road trip, all of the boys are fast asleep. ________ is always looking at Donghae’s window. She never dared to look at Kyuhyun.

 

Because Kyuhyun forgot his neck support, he’s having hard time on sleeping.

 

“_______-ssi, can I borrow your shoulder?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

_______ looked at Kyuhyun who’s half asleep.

 

“Ne.” _______ replied. Kyuhyun immediately rested his head on _______’s shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun’s hair made ________ tickle a little bit. ________ let out a sweet giggle and Kyuhyun heard it.

 

“Wae?” Kyuhyun asked and faced ________.

 

“Your hair is tickling my neck.” ________ replied shyly.

 

Kyuhyun smiled for the first time.

 

“I miss that smile.” ________ said and pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “Eh?! You gained weight!” ________ teased Kyuhyun.

 

“Mwo?! Aniyo. I lost weight when you are not around. My Nutritionist left me. So I became slimmer.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Liar.” _______ said and stick out her tongue.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe that someone will call him a liar. He started tickling _______’s neck and she kept on giggling. As much as she could, she tries to lower down her voice to avoid waking up the members. But in real, they are not asleep. So they can all hear what both of them are doing.

 

“Stop it~” _______ said between her laughs.

 

“Hahahaha! You lose again.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Whatever GameKyu. You are undefeatable.” ________ replied.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile on what he heard.

 

“________-ssi… Will you go back to us again?” Kyuhyun asked as soon as he stopped tickling ________.

 

_______ couldn’t give her answer instead she just smiled and pinched Kyuhyun’s nose.

 

“Sleep now.” She said and tapped her shoulder signaling Kyuhyun to lean on his head and sleep.

 

Kyuhyun rested his head on _______’s shoulder and he fell asleep easily.

 

While they are on their way, ________’s phone vibrated and saw Soo Hyun’s message.

 

“_______-ssi.. I’ll pick you up at 12 noon ok?”

 

“Soo Hyun-ah.. I can’t make it. Our schedule changed. We are on our way to another location. Mianhae Soo Hyun-ah~” _______ replied.

 

“Is that so… Hmmm… Well I guess I’ll show you my surprise when you are not busy ok? Take care _______-ssi.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

Their van stopped and the boys are already awake.

 

“Waaah~ we’re home. Welcome to our new home _______-ssi~!” Hangeng said and pointed at a certain tall building.

 

“Wooow~ This is better compared to your dorms in Seoul. Is this spacious?” ________ asked as she gets off to the van.

 

“Ne. We have 2 members every room. Right hyung?” Wookie asked and looked at Hangeng.

 

“That’s right. Let’s go in now.” Zhoumi said and led them inside the building. They went on the 15th floor. Hangeng assigned the rooms for the boys. Henry and Donghae will share a room. Next to them is Siwon and Kyuhyun’s room. Zhoumi, Hangeng and Ryeowook will share the room at the master room.

 

“Eh? This is unfair hyung. I thought I’m going to share a room with Kyuhyunie?” Ryeowook protested.

 

“Aish. How can you share a room with Kyuhyunie~ I can’t make you some Chinese foods if that happened.” Hangeng explained and patted Ryeowook’s head.

 

“Chincha?! Let’s go inside our room now Hyung! And let’s make some Chinese foods!” Ryeowook said and started dragging Hangeng inside the kitchen.

 

Donghae, Siwon and Henry decided to play basketball outside.

 

Zhoumi joined Hangeng on preparing food. While Kyuhyun made ________ comfortable around their new house.

 

“So… What do you think?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Huh? About this?” _______ said talking about their new apartment.

 

Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Well… I prefer this one than on your dorm in Seoul. And the warm breeze is fresh here.” _______ said and walked towards the balcony.

 

Kyuhyun is just staring _______’s back as she breathes in the warm wind of China.

 

_______’s phone is ringing and she answered it. It’s her boss.

 

“_______-ssi! Where are you? We’ve been looking for you.” Her boss asked worriedly.

 

“Don’t worry boss. I’m ok. I’m just hanging out with my friends. No need to worry. Just call me when you need me.” _______ answered.

 

“Oh thank God. I thought something bad happened to you. Soo Hyun will kill all of us.” _______’s boss replied that made her chuckle.

 

“Aniyo~ He’s a good guy.” _______ replied.

 

“Oh… Ne. Just enjoy your day with your friends ok? Be safe. Call me when you need something. I’ll hang up now.” _______’s boss said and hangs up.

 

Kyuhyun is jut staring at her. Not even blinking.

________ suddenly turn around and saw Kyuhyun sitting on the couch, staring at her.

 

“Wae?” She asked and sat beside him.

 

“Nothing. It’s just you’re so pretty.” Kyuhyun replied and sheepishly smiled.

 

You giggled and thanked him in Chinese. 


I'M BACK.XD

I'm sorry for the late update i guess? Well you see guys I'm just a high school graduating student. I need to focus more on my studies. But of course, I will never forget my lovely readers. <33 I will surely update every weekends.ü

 

So yes, I gained another subscriber. Thanks SuperJunior4Ever for subscribing. ^^~

but wait. i guess i forgot to mention lolipop on my last updated fic. I'm so sorry dear. TT__TT my eyes are beeing heavy already. Thanks for subscribing too. ^^~

 

Reply to Comments:

kkhihi - hehe.XD whatever it is,let's hope that Kyuhyunnie will not get jealous. :3

ivylicious18 - haha.XD i just want to add up his cuteness there.XD *kisseu* lol.:))

yumi_96 - haha.XD thanks~ ^^ *kisseu~*:)))

 

THANKS READERS!<33