Confession

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

B2ST - Lights Go on Again


The next day, _________ woke up extra early to prepare their breakfast. She prepared pancakes, omelets and some cappuccino with a heart.

 

“Jagiya, breakfast is ready.” _________ called Kyuhyun but he’s still asleep.

 

She entered inside her bedroom and saw his boyfriend near to drooling. She smiled and walked towards her boyfriend.

 

“Jagiya, let’s eat our breakfast now. You still need to practice for Immortal Song right?” _________ said while brushing Kyuhyun’s hair.

 

“mmmmm~” Kyuhyun mumbled and slightly opened his eyes. He received a sweet morning smile from his girlfriend.

 

“kaja~” _________ said and helped Kyuhyun to stand up.

 

Both of them headed to the dining area to eat their breakfast.

 

“Woah~ Am I on a restaurant or something?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Hmmm~ did I forgot to tell you that cappuccino is my specialty?” _________ asked with a smile.

 

“wooow! My jagiya is really amazing! You’ll be my perfect wife soon.” Kyuhyun replied and winked at her that made _________ blush.

 

Both of them ate their breakfast happily. Kyuhyun’s luggage is at the dorm already so he needs to head back to the dorm to take a shower and then practice for his performance next week.

 

“Do your best jagiya! I’ll always be here to support you.” _________ cheered Kyuhyun and gave him a kiss on the cheek before Kyuhyun head back.

 

“now you gave me a reason to not go back there anymore.” Kyuhyun pouted.

 

“Ah wae!? You need to earn money for our house in China. I’ll go out later and look for a job too you know.” _________explained.

 

Kyuhyun bid his goodbye and drove off to their dorm. On the other hand, _________ called her aunt to inform her that she’s back already and she’s going to visit the shop in the afternoon.

 

While preparing her stuff, she received a message from someone.

 

“_________-ah, this is Soo Hyun. This will be my first and last message for you. I already enlisted myself in the military. I’ll start my service later. Thank you for everything you’ve done to me. And before I go, I just want to tell you something. I offered the art gallery for you because I love you. Yes, you saw it right. I loved you since the day we became friends. I feel very comfortable whenever you’re beside me. I was so happy way back then. But when I met you again and saw that you already had someone you really do love, I have nothing. I need to be happy for you and that’s all what I did. I secretly watched you sleep every night and wished that I’m that man. I hope you’ll be happy with Kyuhyun. He’s a nice guy and I’m sure he’s going to take a good care of you. Until then. Good Bye.” ________ was so shocked when she read Soo Hyun’s farewell message before he enlist himself to the army.

 

“I need to see you oppa!” ________ cried and changed her outfit immediately. She went off to the military base.

 

She saw a lot of men hugging their family members. They are all semi-bald.

 

“where are you oppa?’ ________ asked herself. She saw a information center and she asked if a person named Park Soo Hyun already entered but good thing he’s not there yet.

 

She keeps on looking around until she saw a man sitting under a big tree not too far away from the base. She walked closer and poked him. He turned around and it’s the man she’s looking for.

 

Soo Hyun was shocked and stood up. He smiled at her. “what are you doing here?” Soo Hyun asked.

 

________ immediately hugged him. Her tears flowed like raindrops. “Why are you leaving like this?” ________ asked.

 

“it’s for my good. I’ll go back safely and healthy. Don’t worry.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

“I’ll visit you whenever I have time… oppa. Don’t worry. Whenever I visit you, I’ll always bring your favorite bibimbap.” ________ added.

 

The officer called everybody’s attention and he’s calling names one by one. Men started going inside the camp while crying. When it’s Soo Hyun’s time, he went inside the camp with a smile.

 

“At least she visited me before I go.” Soo Hyun mumbled and smiled.

 

________ couldn’t help her loneliness so she called her aunt while she’s on her way to her shop. She told her that Soo Hyun enlisted himself.

________ arrived at the shop and saw her aunt already. She hugged her and cried again.

 

“Why are you crying?” Her aunt asked.

 

“Soo Hyun oppa left.” ________ replied and continued crying.

 

“Don’t worry. He’ll go back safe and healthy.” Her aunt replied and tried to cheer her up. Thank god it happened.

 

They’re chatting while working together. It was already sunset and ________’s phone rang.

 

“Oh, aunt it’s Kyu. I’ll answer this first.” ________ said and excused herself.

 

“Jagiya! How was it?” ________ asked as soon as she answered Kyuhyun’s call.

 

“I’m dead tired. I’m so hungry. Feels like I’m going to die sooner.” Kyuhyun replied catching his breath.

 

“Eh?! Where are you right now?!” ________ replied worriedly.

 

“I’m still here.” Kyuhyun replied panting.

 

“Aigoo~! Don’t move an inch there! I’ll be there in any minute now.” ________ replied and hanged up.

 

Her aunt heard her quite shouting.

 

“What happened to him?” her aunt asked.

 

“He said he’s tired and all. His schedule is busy.” ________ replied and continued helping her aunt in a fast pace.

 

“If that’s the case, what’re you still doing here?” her aunt asked.

 

“I’ll finish this first aunt.” ________ replied without looking at her aunt.

 

“No need. Just go back there. He needs you.” Her aunt stopped her.

 

________ smiled and fixed her things and ran at the nearest bus station. But before she rides the bus, she bought some foods first for Kyuhyun. When she came back at the station, the bus was not there anymore.

 

“Omo! The bus left me! Ottoke?! Kyuhyun is waiting for me.” ________ stomped her feet. She’s very mad. She got nothing to do so she ran again to the next destination of the bus. She arrived there just before the bus came. She’s panting and she’s catching her breath.

 

Finally, she arrived at the agency. She ran again until she stopped in front of the practice room. She twisted the knob and saw Kyuhyun lying.

 

“Kyuhyun!” ________ shouted that made Kyuhyun stood up.

 

“Jagiya.” Kyuhyun said and smiled heavily.

 

“Are you alright?” ________ asked still panting but she tried not to show it to Kyuhyun.

 

“I bought something for you.” ________ added and showed the plastic. It was full of sandwiches and energy drinks.

 

“did you buy these?” Kyuhyun asked while opening the plastic.

 

________ nodded and smiled still catching her breath.

 

“Wait here. I’ll get some cups first.” ________ said and stood up. The moment she stood up, she collapsed in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“________-ah!” Kyuhyun shouted. Her eyes are tightly closed and Kyuhyun grabbed her bag and looked for her inhaler.

 

Kyuhyun found it and helped ________ to breath. After few seconds, ________’s eyes opened.

 

Kyuhyun hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

 

“Thank god you’re fine now.” Kyuhyun said.


Hi guys~ ^^ I'm back with an update. I just want you all to know that your comments made me so happy. SUPER. <33

 

And to 4everlovingkyu, thank you for subscribing. and yeah, let's love Kyuhyun forever.XD

 

Reply to comments:

suju26kamz - haha! I'm imagining Kyuhyun' evil face while doing that. lmfao. I'm so happy that it made you smile too. haha! ^^

Janis_ELF - hehe. Thank you. ^^ Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story too. ;)

ivylicious18 - haha! yeah he is.XD

chengELF - hahahaha!:)) you don't like a ert Kyu? lmfao.XD

mari_038 - hahaha!:)) because he knows everything and he knows how to PLAY well. ;)

diahseorin - hahaha! Because if he'll open that bag, my story will really turn you all upside down. lol.:))

fyeahbridges - hahaha!XD Thank you so much. <33 Here's the update. :)

4everlovingkyu - thank you so much~! >:D< hihi.^^ here's the update. :)

mauisj1kyu - heehee~ Thank you. ^^*

 

Thank you all for leaving some wonderful words.XD I think this is my first time receving so many comments from you guys. I love you all!♥