Invading your room

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Park Shin Hye - The Day We Fall In Love


Kyuhyun went out in their room with a smile on his face. He saw his hyungs lazing around their apartment.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. Why are you not playing?” Ryeowook asked.

 

Since they knew that on this boring time of the day, Kyuhyun is busy facing his laptop and shouting while playing. But today is a miracle.

 

“I just want to try reading.” Kyuhyun replied that made all the members laugh.

 

On the other hand, _______ is now with Soo Hyun inside the art gallery.

 

“So, do you like my surprise?” Soo Hyun asked _______ while they are walking around the art gallery.

 

“Hmmm… Yes. This is more than what I expected. But, why didn’t you inform me that you are building such art gallery here in China?” _______ asked.

 

“At first, I’m not thinking about building an art gallery. But since there’s no space for my works in our office, I decided to build one and display all my works here.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

_______ smiled as she heard Soo Hyun’s reply.

 

Both of them are walking inside the art gallery when _______ saw 7 guys on their shades and caps.

 

“Wait… It’s not them right?” _______ asked herself when she saw them.

 

“There she is!” One of the guys shouted and pointed at ________.

 

All of them ran towards _______’s direction. She already knew that it’s them. _______ is so happy that they have the time to visit the art gallery. Soo Hyun excused himself first since reporters are waiting for him.

 

“So what are you doing here?” _______ asked them.

 

“Well, Donghae here decided to have a walk first around the city. But then Henry suggested visiting the art gallery that Soo Hyun-ssi gave to you.” Hangeng explained.

 

“Noona~ Can we visit to your apartment now?” Ryeowook butted in.

 

“All of you?” _______ asked before answering Ryeowook’s question.

 

Ryeowook nodded.

 

“Arasso. I’ll just go and tell Soo Hyun. Let’s meet outside then.” _______ said and excused herself.

 

She walks around the art gallery but he didn’t saw Soo Hyun. She tried calling him but he’s not answering. So she decided to send him a message instead.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, the boys are going to visit the apartment. Just call me whenever you need anything.” She typed and sent it to him. She went outside and saw the van parked away from the crowd. She walked straight to the van.

 

“Kaja~!” Ryeowook announced and they went off to _______’s apartment.

 

On their way, _______ didn’t notice Kyuhyun because Ryeowook is busy chatting with her. Sometimes Zhoumi will in their conversation.

 

“We’re here.” _______ announced and went off to the van. The boys followed her.

 

“Waaaaaaaah~ Noona, your apartment is so clean. Compared to our apartment in Seoul.” Ryeowook praised.

 

_______ laughed on Ryeowook’s compliment.

 

“Uhmm… So guys, you can’t invade Soo Hyun’s room. I didn’t ask permission for him. But you can invade mine. Just promise me do not open my closet.” _______ warned them and all of them nodded.

 

Hangeng went to the kitchen and checked on what’s inside the fridge. Zhoumi and Henry roamed around the living room. Donghae is just sitting and texting Eunhyuk on his phone. Ryeowook is looking around the house. Lastly, Kyuhyun just stayed at the balcony and looked around _______’s neighbor.

 

“_______-ssi, we will invade your room now.” Ryeowook screamed. All of them went inside your room.

 

“Waaaah~! ______-ssi! Your room is so nice. The colors are very warm in my eyes.” Zhoumi stated and touched the wall.

 

You were outside so you were not able to hear what they are saying. When you entered your apartment, you can hear them laughing inside your room. You walked inside and when you are about to go inside the bathroom, you saw a man at the balcony and you guessed that it’s Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, why are you not joining them inside my room?” you asked him.

 

Kyuhyun turn around and smiled. “I think we need to talk first.” Kyuhyun replied seriously.

 

“Wae? Is there something bothering you?” you asked and walked near him.

 

“_______ssi…” Kyuhyun sighed.

 

You’re confusedly staring at him.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Kyuhyun blurted out.

 

“EH?!” You replied unbelievably.

 

“I said would you be my girlfriend?” Kyuhyun repeated.

 

“B-b-b-but Kyuhyun-ssi… We only knew each other for 3 months I guess. And you are an artist. Your fans might know about this. This may leak out and I can destroy your career.” _______ explained in one breath.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and looked at you. “You’re so funny.” Kyuhyun added and continued laughing.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. “Are you making fun of me AGAIN Cho Kyuhyun?” you asked him with a stern tone.

 

“Ooooh~ Make up noona is getting mad again.” Kyuhyun teased.

 

“Aish! You are driving me nuts Cho Kyuhyun!” You said and turn around.

 

Kyuhyun held your wrist and you looked at him. “What now?” You asked with an angry voice.

 

He revealed his evil smirk and he started tickling you. You are laughing non-stop as he continues to tickles you.

 

“Kyuhyun hahahaha! Please… Stop…” You said between your laughs.

 

When he noticed that you can’t breath he stopped and stared at you.

 

“Kyu…. I…. can’t… breath… look… for… my… inhaler….” You ordered and Kyuhyun ran inside your room and opened the drawer on you desk. There he found your inhaler and went back to you. Kyuhyun handed to you your inhaler.

You pressed it for 3 times and your normal breath is back. Kyuhyun is looking at you with concern eyes.

 

 “Are you alright now?” Kyuhyun asked and rubbed your back.

 

You nodded and continued to breathe normally.

 

“Mianhae.” Kyuhyun apologized and hugged you. “I’ll never do that again.” He added.

 

Because Kyuhyun forgot to close the door of your room when he stormed inside, the other boys saw Kyuhyun hugging you and their mouths went open. Hangeng slowly closed the door.

 

“Are they in a relationship?” Zhoumi asked.

 

All of the members looked at Zhoumi with a dead look.

 

“What?” Zhoumi asked.


Waaaah~!!! Finally I posted the new chapter. Sorry for being late guys. T_T our net connection went crazy for 3 days. :( and... I need to give my early apology.. I think I can't able to update next week and next next week. It's our exam week. T__T Sorry guys. :(

 

Thanks to iLoveAnabelleAzziana-azmyprettylilpanda and ceejei. Thanks for subscribing guys! I love you all so much. >:D<

 

Reply to comments:

Hyoorin - hmmm... I think? LOL. as a writer I cant leak out any clues or else all of you will know what will happen next. haha.:))

ivylicious18 - he'sso pitiful. 3

iLoveAnabelle - weee~! Haha! Thanks for loving it. <3 

yumi_96 - that's right. T_T I hope I could survive. lol.:))

kkhihi - haha! what a co-incidence.XD :)))

 

Thanks guys for leaving some love. <3 I appreciate all of your comments and for those people who are subscribing. Thanks a lot!♥ *hugs all of you*