From Paris, with Love

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Beautiful Girl - Teen Top


The next morning, _________ woke up earlier than usual. She woke up before her desk clock ring. She took a bath and prepared for work. Again, the feeling of loneliness is running again in his daily routine. Waking up alone. Eating and walking alone.

 

She went downstairs for her breakfast and to her surprise, there were only few people having their breakfast.

 

“is this hotel really earning big money? It looks very luxurious but how come I only see few people in here?” She asked herself while exploring the whole scene.

 

She planned to have a cinnamon and a cup of coffee for breakfast before going to Mr. Shaun’s office. After eating, she walked outside the hotel and waved for a cab and showed Mr. Shaun’s calling card again for the destination.

 

She went upstairs to greet Mr. Shaun but to her surprise, tons of people at his office welcomed her.

 

“Woah~” she mumbled.

 

“They are all Mr. Shaun’s client but I think he’ll arrive late.” The same lady yesterday spoke and _________ turned around.

 

After the long wait, he finally showed up and talked to all of the clients for their schedule.

 

“I think we’ll have a super hectic week so be prepared for this.” The secretary spoke again while both of them are patiently waiting outside Mr. Shaun’s office.

 

“What do you mean by that?” _________ asked cluelessly.

 

“you need to wake up extra early and move faster and make sure that your health is also ready for this.” The secretary explained.

 

_________’s jaw dropped. She never experienced things like this.

 

After an hour, the clients went off already and Mr. Shaun talked to her secretary. They are finalizing their schedule and looking at their faces, it will be tough.

 

“This will be your schedule for this week. Please follow this carefully and be on time.” The secretary said and passed a paper to her.

 

Mon: 5:00 – 10:00 P.M onwards.

Tues - Sat: 8:30 A.M – 4:00 P.M, 5:00 – 11:00 P.M onwards.

 

“this is ridiculous. My schedule is really really hectic. I hope I can survive with this.” _________ is trying to cheer herself up for her first hectic schedule.

 

She started her work at 5 P.M with Mr. Shaun at a fashion show event. The rest of the week was a shooting for a magazine. She went back at the hotel and it was already 2:00 in the morning. It’s already Sunday and every time she opens her door, her feet immediately brings her to the bed and take a long deep slumber which she really missed so much.

 

After 5 hours of sleep, her phone rang for such a long time. _________ woke up and answered it.

 

“Yoboseyo?” _________ answered.

 

“Where are you staying?” the other line spoke. Since _________ is still half asleep, she couldn’t recognize the voice easily.

 

“I’m at the Hotel de Latour Maubourg. Room number 1313.” She replied and the other line hanged up. She also hanged up and continued her sleep not minding who called.

 

The doorbell rang when she’s still deep asleep.

 

“Who’s that?” She shouted from her bed. She got no answer. With all her might, she got up to see who’s behind that door. When she opened her door, she saw a bouquet of her favorite flower on the floor and there’s a card on it.

 

I’m waiting at the lobby.  –Kyuhyun.

 

Even thou she’s half asleep, when she read what’s written on the card she immediately ran downstairs to look for her lover.

 

_________ saw Kyuhyun wearing the same disguise from the last time they met. Tears escaped in her eyes. Kyuhyun saw her crying so he opened his arms waiting for her hug. _________ immediately ran and hugged him tight.

 

“I missed you so much!” _________ said and smiled finally.

 

“I missed you more. I’m sorry I din’t sai-“ Kyuhyun was cut.

 

“No need to say sorry. What’s important is you showed up.” _________ said and looked in Kyuhyun’s eyes. She unwrapped Kyuhyun’s scarf and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

 

Kyuhyun got surprised on _________’s action but he let things go.

 

_________ broke the kiss and smiled. Her smiled is different and she’s not that shy anymore towards Kyuhyun.

 

“do you want to visit my place?” _________ asked Kyuhyun and he nodded.

 

Both of them went upstairs. Their hands are intertwined while walking.

 

_________ told Kyuhyun the code of her room and it’s a combination of Kyuhyun’s birthday and her birthday.

 

“here. Mr. Shaun gave this to me. He told me to stay here first while I’m here in Paris.” _________ explained while showing her room to Kyuhyun.

 

But he looks unhappy so _________ approached him immediately.

 

“why are you sad?” she asked.

 

“I think this is too much. Is he taking an advantage to you?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

 

And then _________ laughed and she reminded that maybe Kyuhyun is jealous again.

 

“Oh. I forgot to tell you something about Mr. Shaun. He’s not a man but he has a woman’s heart.” _________ replied and Kyuhyun finally got relieved on what she said.

 

Both of them sat at the sofa first to talk.

 

“What time did you arrive today?” _________ asked.

 

“About 7 In the morning. I called you earlier.” Kyuhyun replied and got a shock face from _________.

 

“So you’re the one who called?! I thought I was just dreaming then.” She replied and Kyuhyun laughed.

 

“you look so tired. Are you over working yourself?” Kyuhyun noticed _________’s face became slimmer and her hands changed. “I think you loss some weight too.” Kyuhyun added.

 

“I’m fine. My schedule was quite crazy that’s why. I will be used to this don’t worry.” She replied and held Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Don’t over work yourself. You still have the duty to be my wife soon.” Kyuhyun replied with a smirk.

 

“mwo? Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me these past few weeks?” _________ replied looking at Kyuhyun.

 

“Hmmm… Nothing much. I just gave my fans some clue that I’m in love.” Kyuhyun replied smiling.

 

__________ nodded and smiled. “Can we reveal it?” she added waiting for Kyuhyun’s answer.

 

“hyungs knew what’s happening between you and me. Manager Hyung is in the middle of the accepting process and for Soo Man songsaenim, I’ll talk to him sooner or maybe later. Just wait for me and I’ll tidy up my things back there. But for now, let me just rest first.” Kyuhyun explained and laid his body. He rested his head at _________’s lap.

 

“You look so tired compared to me.” __________ mumbled while brushing Kyuhyun’s soft brown hair.

 

While Kyuhyun is asleep, his phone vibrated and _________ took it to see who sent him a message.

 

“Oppa, we need to practice for our duet later. See you later. ^^” It was a message from Seohyun.

 

Since __________ heard that her boyfriend is always being paired to the snsd’s youngest member Seohyun, she never got jealous because she knew it’s just for work.

 

__________ watched Kyuhyun sleeping until he woke up.

 

“I think you need to practice for your duet with Seohyun later.” _________ spoke.

 

Kyuhyun got surprised about hearing what his girl friend told him.

 

“How did you know about that?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

 

“Well… A fan of yours showed me. Way back in China. Remember? When I stayed outside with your fans. She told me that you and Seohyun will have a English duet song.” ________ explained with a smile on her face showing that she’s not being bothered about it.

 

“is it ok if I hold her hand?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I know that you’re gonna hold her hand but I do know that the way you hold her hand is different from the way you hold mine.” She replied and stood up and went to the bathroom’s sink to wash her face.

Kyuhyun followed her and when she’s washing her face, Kyuhyun hugged her from behind that made her startled.

 

“What are you doing?” _________ asked.

 

“I miss you jagiya.” Kyuhyun said and tightened his hug to her.

 

___________ missed it whenever Kyuhyun calls her jagiya. She let Kyuhyun stay like this before he go for their concert tonight.

 

“I’ll watch later. Front row. I will watch as your fan but not as your girlfriend so don’t change ok?” __________ said and showed Kyuhyun her ticket before Kyuhyun rode a cab.

 

“You’re fast. Alright. See you tonight.” Kyuhyun said and kissed her on the cheeks.


Enjoy guys. :)

 

Thanks diahseorin for subscribing. :)