Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Han So Ah - You Stole My Heart


“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you…” Kyuhyun apologized while holding your hand.

 

“It’s ok. At least everything is fine now. Just don’t hide things to me again. You did this for the 2nd time already.” You told Kyuhyun and smiled.

 

“so we shouldn’t hide things from this day onwards right?” Kyuhyun corrected and you nodded.

 

“So tell me.. Who’s that guy from earlier?” Kyuhyun fiercely asked.

 

The scene from earlier suddenly came back to your memory and made you blush. “Why are you blushing?!?!?” Kyuhyun turned into an angry boar.

 

“He’s Jang Hyunseung. I just met him earlier. He treats me on a coffee shop. Don’t worry. He’s harmless and he’s getting married soon. He asked me to come. We should attend ok?” You explained.

 

“Eh?! He’s getting married already?” Kyuhyun was shock.

 

“Ne. I think with…. Kim HyunA. I haven’t met the girl yet but he told me he’s going to introduce her to me. You should come too. So that I could introduce you to Hyunseung-ssi.” You said and Kyuhyun keeps on nodding.

 

“I will stay here tonight.” Kyuhyun blurted out.

 

“WHAT?! WHY?!” You were shock on what he said.

 

“Dad kicked me out. Mom wants to keep me but she can’t.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“oh… Are you bringing all your things now?” you asked and looked around trying to look for his luggage.

 

“I only saved my clothes and gadgets. They are all in my car.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Let’s get them now.” You said and stood up but Kyuhyun stopped you.

 

“I am going to stay here not just for tonight..” Kyuhyun said. You became curious about what he’s talking about.

 

“You mean.. Your father kicked you out forever?” you asked and sat again beside him. He slyly nodded.

 

Your heart sank when he nodded. How can a father do this to his only son. You realized how hard it is for Kyuhyun. His situation is so saddening.

“You can stay here with us. You can use my room. I’ll talk to Daji unnie if we can share a room.” You suggested.

 

You and Kyuhyun went downstairs to get his luggage. While Kyuhyun is unpacking, you went to the kitchen and prepared for dinner.

 

“Hmmm.. I should cook food that could cheer him up..” you said to yourself while looking at your fridge.

 

You started dragging recipes. Kyuhyun went out from your room and he saw you busily preparing dinner. “Feels like I got married.” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

 

“What are you going to cook?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

You jolted when you heard him. “you scared me to death!” you said and held your chest.

 

Kyuhyun giggled and hugged you from behind.

 

“What are you doing?!” you’re quite surprise and blushing at the same time. You can’t move freely since Kyuhyun’s arms are locked onto your body.

 

“Move..” Kyuhyun demanded. “How can I move?” you asked. Kyuhyun didn’t reply. He rested his chin on your shoulder and he closed his eyes.

 

You looked at Kyuhyun and you saw his handsome face. “my jagi is so pitiful~” you said to yourself.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t let go of you. You’re cooking and Kyuhyun is watching you.

 

“Waaah~ You are so good in cooking.” Kyuhyun praised and you smiled.

 

“This is the one of the things I learned from my aunt. She’s good at cooking too.” You said while putting the jogaetang at the bowl.

 

“Let’s eat!” You said and Kyuhyun sat across you.

 

You let Kyuhyun taste the soup first. Kyuhyun stared at you after tasting the soup.

 

“What? Good or bad?” you asked him. Kyuhyun stared at you. He’s not answering at all.

 

You sighed. “I should’ve not cooked this.” You said and stood up packing the dinner set but Kyuhyun held your hand.

 

“I’m just shock. How can you cook delicious food like this?!” Kyuhyun blurted out. “My mom cooked jogaetang but this is extremely different from her. Yours is much more delicious!” Kyuhyun praised.

 

“really?” you asked and Kyuhyun nodded a million times.

 

You went to your place again and started eating dinner. You watched Kyuhyun eats the food you cooked and he’s smiling all the way. Both of you finished eating and Kyuhyun decided to wash the dishes since you cooked for dinner.

 

While Kyuhyun is busy washing, you went outside and called Daji.

 

“Unnie, can I sleep to your room tonight?” you asked her as soon as she picked up.

 

“you can use my room tonight since I still have some works to finish.” Daji said.

 

“Really?! But you’re not going home these past few days. Are you ok unnie?” you asked.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. I’m still eating 3 times a day.” Daji laughed.

 

“Uhmmm… the truth is Kyuhyun got kicked out from their house. He told me that he wants to stay here. I don’t know until when.. ” You finally told her what happened.

 

Daji was so shock on what she heard. “what happened?” Daji asked.

 

“family matters.” You blankly replied.

 

“Ohhh… Both of you can stay there for a while.” Daji said.

 

“Thank you Daji unnie~” you said and both of you hangs up.

 

You went inside and Kyuhyun is nowhere to be found. You thought that he’s sleeping already so you went to his room to check if he’s already asleep. You twisted the knob and when you sneaked your head, you saw Kyuhyun changing his shirt. You immediately close the door and went inside your room.

 

“I didn’t saw anything!!!” you keep on covering your eyes and slapping your cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun on the other side smirked when he knew that you saw him changing. “Silly” he added.


update~ n___n

Hahaha! I love your comments~ :D Love you guys! Keep the comments coming. To those who subscribed, thank you very very much~