Back Together?

Never-Ending Beginning

"I can't believe you Kris Wu!" Sunny yelled, and he could tell a river of tears were going to escape from her eyes soon, "That's why you acted all lovey-dovey! You were just guilty for cheating on me. You're a horrible man!" Sunny yelled once again and tried to leave, but Kris stopped her.

"B-but Sunny, I do love you, and that time I was drunk, but this week I fixed it!" Kris responded.

Sunny scoffed, "Fixed it? How? I've never seen you drunk in my life!"

"During the other week, you gave me a drink and I got drunk and somehow ended up with this girl, but this week I didn't drink it so I wouldn't be drunk! I did everything for you." Kris  told her, attempting to fix what he thought was not broken.

She rolled her eyes, not believing Kris, "What are you talking about another week? You're birthday party, the only party I tried to give you a drink was yesterday-"

"No!" Kris interrupted her, "Somehow the heavens, gave me a second chance so, I would fix my mistake. They know we're soul mates, why would you think they'll make me repeat a week!?"

"Not only are you a liar and a cheater, you're crazy! I've never heard something that bizarre in my life, you've gone crazy, and I don't want to be involved with someone a nut-case like you. Goodbye Kris, and if it wasn't obvious- WE'RE. DONE." Sunny yelled, and went sprinting to her car.

Kris was shocked and barely could stand up to follow her. Though, he tried and when he finally spotted her, she was already in her car. Quickly, he went to her, but she already went down the street quickly, she didn't even look back, which indicated to Kris that they were really over.

He stood there dumfounded, not knowing where to go. The cafe was closed and he didn't want to go to Tao's house, because their relationship didn't grow this week like before, he just broke up with Sunny who would obviously would tell her friends who would tell their boy-friends, that he was cheater and crazy, and to make matters worst his parents, especially his dad, hated him.

It was almost as if a light bulb went off in his head. His parents. Due to his parents, Sunny and himself broke up, which almost made it so that himself and Tao wouldn't become better friends. It all made sense to Kris now. His parent's divorce is the reason, why everything is bad in his life.

So, with that in his head, he found a nearby bench and slept. he couldn't wait for the morning, he would actually be together with Sunny again and his parents would be together. Many scenarios played in his head, but right before he went into dreamland, he had his plan to get his parents back to their loving selves.

"Please let the heavens be on my side," He declared, then fell asleep.

However, he didn't know that someone was watching him, "Don't ask the heavens for help Kris, I'm the one that you should ask, because soon you'll be with me."

-//-

Kris woke up, with a huge headache, he didn't know what it was from. He checked his phone, but there wasn't any happy birthday messages, like the previous weeks, which was a surprise. Then the headache hit him again, and he knew that this wasn't the morning of his birthday like last time, but the day after it.

"The heavens should have given me a sign before they choose a different day." He said, however his thoughts were interrupted by a call from downstairs.

Kris breathed heavily, because he knew this was the day where his parents had said they were going to get a divorce, so his plan that he made the night before had to be made into reality. Despite, of going down quickly, he went into the shower, which his parents probably knew, because his dad was suppose to yell at him to get downstairs now. After, he got dressed, he went downstairs and got an Advil and ate it right away. Then, he headed to his parents, where he sat down quietly.

"So we're here to talk about something important." his mother told him, portraying a stern face, but soon changing into her natural soft face.

He remembered he interrupted them a lot, but with his plan he couldn't do that, "You know that we love you and just want the best for you." His father began the speech Kris tried to ignore last time.

"And this is really for the best." His mother continued.

His father grabbed his right hand and his mother grabbed his other hand, "We're getting a divorce." They said in unison, almost as if they rehearsed it.

There was a long silence, until his father spoke again, "Are you okay with this?"

"Are you okay with this?" Kris asked them, "You got married for a reason, and I am the produce of your love-"

"But Kris, years have passed and we have drifted apart." His mother interrupted him.

"People can can be drifted back together again. Trust me, I'll show you two that you both love each other." He continued on with his plan in his head, he had a script in his head, that he knew would pull their heart-strings, "Please, just for me, for the boy you love and care for."

His parents looked at each other and nodded, "So, how are we going to start?" His father asked, who seemed not interested in what Kris was trying to do.

"Both of you change into casual clothing and meet me here," His parents nodded and went upstairs.

Once, they were in their room, he slumped back into the coach, "Phase one completed of getting my parents back together."  He was going to call Sunny to tell the good news and invite her, but he remembered that this was the second day, so he didn't fix the first day so he cheated on her.

He slapped his forehead and almost went into a depressed mode, but he thought about his parents. If he got them together, he could spend more time with Sunny, so with him trying to get over Sunny, he decided to call someone else.

"Hey Tao, I need a favour."