Swimming & Shopping

Never-Ending Beginning

I know that this story doesn't make sense at the moment, but I promise that it will somehow in future chapters~ so, for right now just tell your theories down in the comment, and anticipate for the coming chapters ^_^ now on to the story...


"Yah! come back here!" Kris yelled, due to moments ago Tao had splashed him with a huge bucket of water.

Tao stuck his tongue out to Kris, "Only if you catch me!" He yelled back, swimming towards the other side of the wave pool.

"This kid." Kris mumbled tom himself, as he too dived into the water to catch up to Tao.

The day had gone pleasantly well for Kris. The two had woken up and went straight to the bus station to get them to Yongin, where Everland was. After, the long line of getting their tickets, they headed to the zoo, where Tao had gotten a head band which had panda ears on. Kris was going to buy himself his own head band, when Tao had insisted for him not to get him one.

"It doesn't fit your image."

Kris remembered him saying, making him chuckle as he still chased Tao in the water. Despite, that Tao had still made Kris carry the stuffed panda and liger, he bought for himself. Kris sighed, he wouldn't think that he would this immature, even if it was his first time at Everland. Regardless, together went around the park, going on some rides and buying yummy food.

They even went on a Ferris wheel, which was extremely awkward for Kris, since he noticed the only people going were families and couples, and they weren't of the two, obviously. He wondered how people reacted when they saw Kris and Tao go into the same passenger car and it didn't help that Tao was holding onto Kris' arm while joyfully jumping.

Though, after the fun-filled adventure in Everland, they thought they would head to Caribbean Bay, for some swimming time. Though, Kris fully regretted it as he was still trying to catch up to Tao, who was almost out of sight from Kris.

"Tao! Can you stop?" Kris shouted as he noticed the dark haired fellow stopping himself.

"No!" He yelled back and got to the other side, "Come on you slowpoke!" He yelled sitting smug on the edge of the pool.

Kris rolled his eyes and decided that he wasn't a great swimmer despite his long stature. So, he decided to go to the sand and start running. He could still see Tao smirking as he was running there, which somehow made him competitive. Remembering the video his friend showed him in Canada about these people running in slow motion, he whipped his hair back and forth.

Girls were stopping in their tracks to look at Kris run past them. When Kris noticed this, he too smirked at Tao, who seemed offended. Suddenly, he had gotten up from the ledge, and stretched for a bit, which showed off his muscles. Then connecting his finger together, he gracefully dived back into the pool and when he got out he shook off his head, like one of those swimming animes.

He rolled his eyes at Tao's attempt to be as hot as him, but girls were also flocking around him, so he guess it worked. Therefore, Kris try and raise the ante. He was going to do a flip, which he hadn't practiced in years. however, he didn't care about that, he sped up his speed and swiftly pushed his shoulder to the ground and jumped, but he didn't jump high enough and thus he landed on his face.

"Kris!" Tao yelled, hurriedly swimming over to him, "You okay?" He had asked when he got to him.

Kris was now sitting and was rubbing his face, "I just landed on my face in front of many people. At least i landed in sand so, my face doesn't't hurt, but I think my pride is hurt."

"It wasn't that funny." Tao told him, trying to hold in the laughter as he remembered what Kris did.

Kris punched him and got up, "If I just walk away, they'll think I'm strong."

"Yeah, they will totally think that." Tao retorted still laughing, more loudly this time.

Kris turned to face Tao, who instantly stopped laughing as he looked at him, "It's your fault!"

"You're the one who was trying to be part of the Baywatch cast!" Tao replied, crossing his arms, his muscles seemed like the were pulsing and they looked really big when Kris stared at them.

He seemed shocked to believe that he was just thinking of Tao's muscle so, he tried to not think about it. Though, it kept bringing up in his mind and started to get worst, as Tao still stood in front of him, with his arms still crossed. Kris sighed, and tried to focus some where else, but that lead to him thinking his eyes were fierce and that he could get lost in them for days.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!" Kris yelled, his thoughts escaping him.

"Yeah, what were you thinking! what you did was silly and I forgive you." Tao responded, "I'm sick of this pool let's go to water park!" He got a hold of Kris' hand.

Though, Kris pulled away after it immediately felt as if it was on fire, "Yeah, let's go!" He declared nervously as Tao looked at him weirdly.

-//-

"Is it alright if these two girls ride with you guys?" One of the works asked as they were finally at the front of Tower Boomerang Go.

Tao nodded, so the workers lead them into one of the huge tubes, "Are you sure about this?" Kris asked as he entered it, which he didn't mind since the girls in front of them were foreigners.

He rolled his eyes in reply, "It's not like they're infected, Kris." Tao had happily pushed him down and even smiled at the girls in front of them, who smiled back.

"Hey, it's the two boys from before!" One of the girls said to the other in English, which Kris picked up, since he was actually fluent in English.

"Yeah, it's the guy, who fell on his head!" The other girl replied, which made Kris felt like he was stabbed in the back, "Do you think they're together?" She asked, screaming as the tube made a turn that made them on their side, which made him really surprised.

Why would they think that he and Tao were together? They never seemed all lovey-dovey, well not to him and this was Korea! There were bromances every where and Kris wasn't being mean, but he has seen two high school boys, riding a bike together and he never thought, they were a couple! He looked at Tao, to see if he noticed, but he looked normal as he cheerfully cheered as the tube went up a slope.

"Yeah, you're right! He was just looking at him. How cute." The other girl squealed, once they got off.

This made Kris even more shocked! he was not looking at him, well he was, but not in the way the two girls were implying! He was trying to get a signal, to see if he understood the two girls.

"Yah!" Tao had interrupted his thinking, "Why are you all shocked? Did those girls say something?" Tao asked, making Kris blush, I mean man blush, yeah that is what Kris called it.

Kris shook his head, "They did, but who cares."

Tao smiled, "It's okay to care, if someone hurts you then thats a problem, that a friend can't pass over."

"No, I'm serious, it was nothing, they were just making fun of me. They saw my face plant." Kris chuckled, making Tao do the same.

He then patted his hair, which made Kris' face heat up, "Who cares! You're Kris freaking Wu, and they're just some random girls, who probably don't know how to speak four languages fluently."

That made Kris smiled, "Thanks, that cheered me up a bit. Though, I'm getting a bit tired if we go home?" Kris asked, but was startled as he realized what he said, "I mean like go to your house, which I'm staying at for the mean time. You know? We did spend a lot of time here!" Kris nervously chuckled as he tried fix his mistake with his poor choice of words.

Tao agreed and they left Everland, with new fun memories that they shared together that will be in their head for a long time, which Kris thought was cheesy for Tao to say. Though, he liked the idea that Tao would remember their day for a long time.

-//-

"I want to make something, that my friend taught me! It was so good that I practically fell on my knees and begged for the recipe." Tao declared.

Kris seemed a bit annoyed by his statement, "Did you really go on your knees and beg?"

"Of course! It was that good! And he actually gave it to me, after I was his slave for a week." Tao stated as they were heading into the grocery store.

"A SLAVE!?" Kris shouted, making everyone around them look at the two.

"If you say it like that it seems bad, but maybe that's my fault for choosing the wrong choice of words. I was more like a butler, you know what the worst thing he made me do?"

Kris looked curiously at him, "Did he ask for ual favours?"

"Geez! What's with your dirty head? Seeing all those half girls at Caribbean Bay, probably did this to you." Tao shook his head, which caused him to get punched in the arm.

Kris fiercely glared at him, "Just buy your ingredients!"

Tao rolled his eyes and went off to buy the food that he wanted, with Kris slowly following behind, "Who was this friend that made you be his slave- butler."

"His name is Do Kyungsoo, we use to go to the same high school." Tao replied, picking up some vegetables.

Kris seemed confused, "He's one of my best friends and we've been in the same school for the longest of times, but I've never seen you before."

Tao laughed, "I only spent one semester in that high school, I moved to a new one, plus I was very different then." Again he laughed, thinking about his old self.

"What school do you go to?" Kris asked.

"Why are you being so nosey?" Tao scoffed, which he earned another punch, "Anyway can you get me some kimchi?" Kris nodded and when he was gone, Tao wiped away the sweat that started trickling down his forehead due to his nervousness.