Powers

Never-Ending Beginning

anyway watch frozen? i just can't help sing the songs in the movie~ I seriously love disney, but any who, here is another really short chapter :( didn't have time update at all so, i want to give you guys something. i mean why are teachers giving so many project and test right before winter break!? anyway, i would love to hear your comments, so put them below ^_^


"So, he has magical powers?" Kris asked and the principal nodded in response, "How do you know of this?"

"Well, you see, years ago, I got a message from one of our alumni. She was visiting her family in China and she noticed something peculiar with her family's neighbourhood. There was a young man, who could make time stop, fast forward, and even rewind.  By just holding someone's hand he could do something special to them and not just that. He could know what you were thinking if he wanted to. This young boy could control time and even read minds so, of course the alumni would tell me. So, I looked into it even more and found out his name. Huang Zitao."

Kris was on the edge of his seat, wanting to know every single detail. Though, still in his mind, he didn't want to believe it. He was always told that these kind of things were only in books, just part of your imagination. Not real, especially in those that he loved.

"I contacted him, he didn't know that people like me existed. He just thought he was the only one of his kind. He was excited to find out that there was community of the gifted people. However, since the only school we had was in South Korea and not in China, he was bit scared to move, but we waited for him. To the rest of the world he is special, but even to my kind of people he is stil considered special. We never heard of a time controller."

His eyes widen. Time controller. It was if all the puzzle were going together in his mind.

"So, after a few years he came to Korea even going to a regular school, however he dropped out, afraid that his new found friends would belittle him, but Jongin, Sehun, and Kyungsoo were very nice." He mumbled the last part, but Kris still heard, "Well, Kris Wu, that is my story, is that all?"

Kris nodded hesitantly. He was shocked, he just found out something huge about Tao's past, but also maybe something to do with Kris' past too. Before, Kris realized it, he was already out of the principal's office. There stood the man, that had looked at him angrily, but also Sunny talking to Chaerin.

"Sunny?" Kris questioned, getting closer to the girls.

Sunny looked like a deer in headlights, when she was face to face with Kris, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Same goes for you." Kris replied, getting closer to her slowly as if she was only an image his brain was creating.

Without responding, Sunny sprinted to the other direction. Kris was going to follow her, but someone was holding him back. It was the angry looking guy, but now his group of friends were behind him.

His eyes turned an icy blue, "You're not going anywhere, flower boy." Before he knew it, Chaerin had pushed him and something went on his stomach.

Ice.

It was going around his stomach area and he tried to get off, but the ice was attached the wall. He tried to smash it, but the man pointed his arm at his wrist and ice came out of his hand, making his wrist stuck to the wall.

"What is this for!?" Kris yelled, "Let me go out! I need to talk to Sunny, my girlfriend!"

He thought Chaerin was very kind, however now she has a smirk plastered on her face, "Girlfriend? You're such a liar. I may not be able to read minds, but it's obviously that you don't love Sunny."

"I do!" Kris responded, he did love her, but not like he loved Tao, his love for Sunny was like love for a family member now.

"Not like I do! And you stole her from me!" The man shot his arm at Kris' face, but Chaerin had hit it in time that it just hit a portrait.

Chaerin rolled her eyes, "Calm down Seunghyun. Sunny wouldn't like it if you hurt him."

"It's T.O.P and I bet she'll be alright for what he did for her." He said glaring at Kris.

He still didn't know what was wrong. He never met them until today and they treat him as if he stole one million dollars from them. He couldn't believe the lovable Sunny could be friends with these people who were so mean. Kris looked passed that and tried to figure out what their special gift was. Super Sassy Attitude? Anger Management Problems? Super ness?

She shook her head, "He doesn't even look sorry for what he did to our Sunny."

"And to us." The supposed Seunghyun said.

"And what did I do to you?" Kris angrily asked, but a little part of him wondered what did he do to make them so pissed off.

A ball of ice formed in Seunghyun's hand, "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Again, Chaerin stopped him, "First of all, did you know before Sunny knew you she knew me. We were childhood friends and I loved her. We even dated, we thought we would last forever, until she met you. She broke it off with me and before I knew it, she was dating you. The worst thing is, when you and Sunny were dating, she looked the happiest she ever been."

"Second of all, she was my best friend. We planned to quit regular school and just spend all of our free time together getting closer as friends. Then you came along and ruined it all. She stayed in your regular, boring school and in the process made new friends. Friends, who didn't have powers, friends that she started to hang out more with, than me." Chaerin shared.

Seunghyun continued, "You took our sunshine away and now you've hurt her. Ever since, Zitao came to this school, I knew he was trouble. Especially, when Sunny and him started talking. They would talk to each other down the halls, ignoring anyone in their path. That plan they made, Sunny would've never known that it would break her heart-"

"Sunny and Tao knew each other?" Kris questioned.

Both of them groaned, "Are you stupid or what?"

"I don't get it." Kris declared, which made both of them groan again.

Chaerin smirked, "I think he should find out on his own."

"About what?"

No one answered him, "That's a good idea." Seunghyun rose his hand and the ice soon disappear, "Bom?" A tall girl came from behind Chaerin.

She had the same grin as Chaerin and Seunghyun and in a matter of second, Kris was on his feet, being blown away to the direction of the door. He fell on his bum outside the gates of the school. He didn't bother to think about the pain he was in, right now he had to find Tao. Now.