Time

Never-Ending Beginning

Once, Tao and Kris got into the car it was dead silence. Kris wanted to say thank-you or something, but it was just too awkward to, because Tao had his attention on the road and was mumbling about something. Before Kris could know it, he was in front of his apartment, he looked at Tao, but he wasn't looking back so he got out of the car.

"Thanks Tao, see you soon." Tao nodded and smiled slightly before speeding up and bringing his phone to his ear.

"I guess, he had something important to do." Kris said to himself and hesitantly went up to his apartment.

Shaking, he opened the door and to his relief no one was there. So, he took as much food that he could hold and headed straight to his room to drop off. Then,he went to the shower, because he hadn't washed in two days. He knew he smelt horrible, but no one complained, so maybe he didn't smell bad, but people should have complained he thought.

After, taking the shower, he heard footsteps coming towards his door and with his towel still around his waist, he rant to lock the door, but also sit in front of it so that if it magically became unlocked, he was ready.

"Kris, I heard the lock, can we talk, please." He heard his mom on the other side of the door, "Kris, you haven't been here for days, we need to talk, you can't just push this aside."

"Honey, come on, don't push him." Kris was surprised that he call her honey, let alone stop fighting for a minute, be he thought that maybe it was because of the divorce.

Her mother sighed, "Kris, we love you, we love you so much, and we're not trying to hurt you so please stop running away from us." he could tell his mother was about to cry, he was used to her crying.

"He just needs time." His father declared.

He could hear their footsteps going away from his door and when he could tell that he was far away he went to his closest. After, getting changed he slumped into his bed and took out his phone. He looked through all his photos, there were some that were of him and his family, actually having fun and being happy.

Although, when he got to the last phone, he bit his lips hard so that he wouldn't cry. The picture was of himself, Sunny, and Tao in the cafe on his birthday. They looked so happy, with the birthday cake and hats, but little did they know that their life would change that night, because of Kris. Well, more like Sunny's situation, not Tao's.

Suddenly, Kris remembered what his father said, He just needs time. No, he didn't need time, more time would make his pain elongate, and would hurt him even more. He needed to rewind time, rewind it so that he could make everything better. If he could rewind it, then his life would be better, his life would be somewhat perfect again.

-//-

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, he needs to realize it, and he won't without this. Trust me, I've seen it"

"But is this the right way?"

"I'm telling you to believe me, this is the right way and you will get your happily ever after soon. I promise."

"Fine, let's do this then."

"Now, he will either have the best or worst week or weeks of his life."