Dinner Date

Never-Ending Beginning

I had some more time today to make another chapter or you guys so, I hope you like it! I also want to say that even though EXO didn't win the EMA award, it should be a honour that we could represent kpop, and let's just hope for next year~ SARANGHAE EXO <3


Kris didn't know where to go. All he knew that Tao left, though where would he got to? The café? His apartment? or some other place that Kris would not know where he was. However, he was still confused why he left, right before he went Tao said he was having an awesome time! What happened between that and when he went to the washroom?

Well, he decided to check only the places he knew were Tao would possibly be. He went to the café, but the workers said that Tao hadn't came in. He then went to his apartment, but no one answered the door and he didn't even hear anyone from the outside, so he thought he wasn't there either. Kris was get frustrated, where could Tao be?

Suddenly, he got a phone call. He answered it very quickly but it was only D.O, "Kris," He had turned his video phone on, "Kai, Suho and I are going to see this new horror movie, and Suho needs someone to hide behid, o you want to come?"

"Sorry, I can't I've been looking for some-" He stopped and looked closer to the screen.

Behind D.O was someone that looked very familiar. Not counting Kai who was making faces at the camera or Suho look very nervous, someone was standing there, but quickly walked away before Kris could take a closer look.

"Could it be?" He asked himself, "Which movie theatre are you at?"

"I'm at the one close to the high school, so does that mean you're going?" Kris hung up and sprinted to his car.

-//-

He drove pass the movie theatre, but he couldn't see the familar figure. That person looked so much like Tao, it just had to be him. He parked ina free spot and headed out, he started to call his name again, but he thought of a better idea.He took out his cellphone and phoned him, there was no response after a few rings and then it went to voice mail. Though, he tried again and this time Kris kept alert, he walked down the street, but he didn't hear anything. He looked through stores to see if people were looking at their cellphones. A few were, but none that looked like Tao enough.

Once, he went by an ice-cream shop, he saw that a guy in there was looking at his cell-pone and he was dressed exactly like the guy from earlier. So, he went in and took the chair opposite of the guy.

"Tao?" He asked, but the guy didn't say anything, "Just tell me if it's you Tao. I-i have your liger and panda."

His head shot up, "Thank gosh! I thought I might have left it when I-"

Kris glared at him, "Why did you do that?"

"Personal reasons." He declared, "But you found me and we still have like the quater of the day left."

"You would do that? Or are you going to run off again?" Kris asked.

Tao took his hand sending jolts up Kris, "I promised, why don't we just go to my house and we bake or watch movies."

"That would be nice, I mean I am exhausted from the running around you made me do."

Tao scratched the back of his head, "I'm really sorry! It's just something came up and I didn't want to trouble you."

"Huang Zitao, I love you and I would do anything for the person I love. I thought I told you this already." He smiled brightly and grabbed his hand, and Tao didn't let go.

-//-

Tao and Kris had all the ingrediants to make a cake in front of them as they were in Tao's kitchen, "Have you ever made a cake before?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, but usually with people who know how to bake cakes, like when I baked the cake for your birthday with Sunny."

Kris declared, "Well, I at baking."

"Then this will be fun." He retorted, grabbing bowls from his cupboard, "Okay, so i'll put the dry stuff into this bowl, while you figure out the liquids stuff like oil, water, and eggs."

He nodde,d mixing up what Tao told him to, when he was down he asked, "What do I do with this flour that I got from your cupboard?"

"I finished with it so, you can put it away." He uttered as he stirred the cake mixture.

Kris sneered, "Or I could do this." He put some flour onto Tao's head.

His face was priceless aas the flour landed on his head. Kris couldn't help, but laugh hysterically, by Tao trying to say words, but couldn't get them out. Also, how his mouth was wide open, and not knowing want to do with the flour was hilarious.

"You!" He finally shouted, and grabbed some flour and threw it at Kris, "Take your own medecine!"

"Is this a war!?" Kris screamed.

"YES IT IS!" Tao shouted and grabbed another hand full of flour and threw it at him, "But let's grease the pan and put the cake mixture into the oven first."

"Okay." Kris responded and greased the pan while Tao looked at the oven which he already pre-heated.

Tao put the cake in and once he closed the oven, he trhough another handful at Kris, "HEY! That was not fair! I wans't paying attentiong."

"You snooze, you loose." He argued and again threw more flour, catching Kris off guard.

Kris threw some at him too, "You can act so immature sometimes."

"And you can be slow and stubborn so, I guess we're even." Tao smiled, making Kris melt and vunerable for another hit.

They kept this fight, or war as the called it, until the cake was all done baking. However, this didn't stop them from having another war with the decorations. So, by the time they finished the cake they were covered in flour and coloured icing and at least the cake looked decent, despite their childish act of fighting with the food.

"Kris, why don't you take a shower to clean yourself? You can borrow some of clothes too, becaue you're just a mess right now." Tao had offered.

Kris declined, "When we were suppose to go to Caribbean Bay, I brought extra clothes, all I need is a towel and the was rude."

"Go ahead, they're in the closet." Kris gave him a thumbs and headed over to the closet and went into the shower.

-//-

When, he got out and was all changed, the lights were all off, except the one from the kitchen and living room. He furrowed his eye brow together in confusion and when he went into the living room, there was Tao all dressed up, behind him was a nice set of food, including the cake they just baked.

Kris walked in stunned, "How did you clean up so fast?"

"I went to my neighbours, but let's forget about that and let's eat." He sat down and Kris took his chair, plate, and utensils and sat himself right beside Tao, "So, today was very fun, I didn't think it would be that fun."

"Are you saying I'm boring?" Kris questioned.

Tao laughed, "You always have such a face."

"Please don't call me face, my friends call me that and I think they're plotting to telll the whole school so, they call me that. Well, they call me that, but not to my face." He rambled.

Tao scoffed, "See! Just accept the fact that you have a face."

"I will if you tell me-"

"Tell you what?" Tao interrupted him.

"Tell me why you left me at Everland." Tao tried to look away, but Kris still made eye contact, "Please Tao, I want to know, why."

Kris could see that Tao's breathing went more quickly, implying that he was nervous, "It's not important." Kris was going to say something, but Tao fed him a huge dumpling, "Isn't it good?"

He nodded in agreement, but he was still worried, and he wasn't going to change the subject because of dumpling, "Did you forgot something at school or something like that? If it's not important you can tell me."

"Promise?"

"I won't even laugh." Kris smiled, it was just like it when Kris told him about the repeating week story.

Tao sighed, "I just saw someone I really didn't want to see. So, I didn't know what to do, thus I ran away. I'm sorry, I should have called or something." Abruptly, Kris poked him on the forehead, "What was that for?"

"That for you being an idiot."

Tao retaliated, "You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"And I didn't, I was calling you an idiot because what you did was idiotic. You could have just told me."

"It's complicated."

Kris smirked, "Probably, not as complicated as my relationship with Sunny, it was so awkward when I met her today at Everland."

"You saw her in Everland?" Kris nodded, "We're so in trouble-"

Kris smiled a little bit, "Don't worry she didn't see us together, but it's going to be over between us soon."

"Why? You were like the perfect couple, I mean I was always jealous of her." He said sheeply.

He punched Tao in the arm, "You were jealous? That's cute." This earned him a punch in the arm too, "And yeah it's going to be over between us because I have you."

"I didn't even say yes yet." Tao retorted, "But I'm willing to give you a second chance, even a third." He paused for a second, and quietly he mumbled, "Maybe one hundred more chances."

"I heard that." Kris told him, making him blush, "I will take those chances, until you're finally mine."

"So cheesy."

"Well, you started it!" He yelled.

Tao smirked, "Whatever, just eat your food, and maybe we can watch a movie together-"

"And cuddle?" Kris eyes sparkled, hoping they would actually.

"Maybe."