Sunny's House

Never-Ending Beginning

The whole night was a blur for Kris. Somehow, after crying the whole night at the cafe, he made his way to Sunny's house. He didn't know how he got there, because all he remembered previous to his situation was him drinking the coffee Tao had given him. Then, BANG! He's outside Sunny's house. Also, he was fully clothed. He wasn't wearing his pajamas like he did this morning and he actually smelt good for someone who didn't shower for two days. Well, Sunny did always say he smelt good, but still.

So, quickly he wiped his tears and knocked on the door. There was no answer, but he knew that Sunny's parents would be out right now for work, so she would be home.He knocked again, but still there was no answer. The third time he knocked he could hear footsteps coming closer. Surprisingly the door opened, and Yoona, one of Sunny's best friends, had opened the door.

"Look who's here, the jerk." She was about to slam the door, but Kris put his foot in front of it, letting him have enough space to wiggle through, "HEY!  You can't do that! FOR KREASE SAKE, GET OUT" Yoona yelled, trying to push him out, but it didn't work, he was a rock, with a main motivation was to talk to Sunny, and get everything settled.

"Unnies! Help!" She yelled, as she failed to push him out, once again.

"What's wrong Yoona?" Kris' eyes widen hearing her voice, not annoyed or mad at him, like the previous time she talked to him, oh how he didn't want to remember that time in the park.

'Though, Kris was relieved and Yoona was not, "Sunny-Unnie! I'm fine, I-i" She was now stuttering, she didn't want to let Sunny see him, "Just tell Yuri-Unnie to come down here!"

"Okay!" Sunny yelled, however Yoona was shocked that all the girls came down, except Sunny and all were shocked to see him there with Yoona.

"What is that bastard doing here?" Jessica asked, glaring at Kris.

Kris looked as apologetic as he could, "I need to talk to her."

Suddenly, as swift as a cheetah Hyoyeon was in front of him, "After hurting her, you're not going to see her ever."

Kris bit his lip. He needed to see her, but with all her friends around he couldn't. Then he thought about for a few minutes. This is for Sunny, he had to do anything, so without saying anything, he wiggle out of Yoona's grip and sprinted up the stairs.

"Stop him!" Taeyeon yelled, as he tried to grab his shirt, but failed. This went on for a few minutes, with the girls pulling at his shirt or another piece of clothing, but it ended with him wiggling out of it.

"What's going on out here-" Sunny stopped, as she saw Kris, "YOU!" She yelled, "You think after what you did, you can just go in my house! You're such a horrible person!"

Kris looked at Sunny, "Sunny, please forgive. I don't know what I did, maybe if you could tell me so, we can fix this."

"Fix it! You can't fix what you did!" She scoffed, facing her back to him.

"Sunny please." Kris was almost in tears, once again.

Sunny abruptly turned around and went face to face with Kris, which possible because she was higher up on the stairs, "You cheated on me. You danced with another girl the whole night, I saw you two making out behind a freaking plant, you kissed each other went you left, and when she spilled her drink on my dress, you laughed, that was the first dress you got me when we were officially a couple. Did you think you could throw me out once you turned eighteen, like I was yesterday's news? Kris Wu that is why I never want to see you again. That party made me realize that you wouldn't treat me like I'm special." Sunny's make up was running, her tears were falling quickly too.

"I-I'm-" Kris didn't know what to say.

He didn't even remember what he did that night and if he did do that, it was horrible. He understood why she hated him, but he was pretty sure he would never do that, because he loved Sunny, more than he loved anyone else. He may even loved Sunny more that his parents.

"Sunny, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend, I will stop drinking, I promise this will never happen again."

"You're just saying promises you'll never make. Kris, I loved you, but after that night, I don't want you to be near me." She retreated to her bedroom, but Kris was left with all her friends, who all had fire in their eyes.

"See! You made our Sunny cry again!" Tiffany shouted.

Sooyoung had slapped him, "You better make sure, you never run into us and especially her ever, even at school."

His life was taken away from him, that he let all the girls say their rude comments to him, even letting them literally throw him out of the apartment. Even though, one of the girls came back outside to kick him, which he did deserve for cheating on Sunny. However, still in his mind, he wouldn't think he would ever cheat on his lovely Sunny bunny. Though, if Sunny didn't want to see him, he guessed, he shouldn't see her, because even though they broke up, he'll do anything for her, to prove that he loves her.

So, after a few minutes of thinking of Sunny on the ground of her apartment hallway and rubbing the soar spot from the person who kicked him, he stood up and got his phone. He texted Tao to pick him up and even giving Sunny's address, which he knew by heart.

In just seconds, Tao replied saying, I'm already here.

Kris seemed confused, but then he realized, Tao probably dropped him off and changed his clothes. Regardles, of his heart breaking, he did become better friends with Tao, who still confuses him. So, he went downstairs and there was Tao, just like he texted.

 Tao had told him, after he saw him, "Don't worry there are tissues in the car."

Kris nodded, but he was still confused that Tao could tell he was going to cry, though he was crying the whole day "Also there is some ice for your brusie." Kris lifted up his shirt where the girl kicked him and there to his surprse was a bruise.

"How did you know?" Kris asked.

"Hey, I always be here for you." Tao has said, Kris thought, that his new friend was very weird.


So, I know EXO's Wolf came out a week ago, so if you STILL haven't watched it, you should! I think it's a really great song and music video, and I can't wait for the drama version~ So, here is the link, you should watch it if you haven't yet, and if you have, then watch it again, WHO CARES ITS EXO <3 Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter, and the next update might not be in a while because I have exams starting up but, I have other stories you can read at the meantime (^^; ALSO, HAVE A GOOD DAY~