Repetition

Never-Ending Beginning

"Here is your photo album with all the pictures we took yesterday and by the way they look fabulous" The lady at the front table told Kris, handing him a box that had a ribbon tied around it.

"Thanks." Kris told her and left the photography studio, heading back home.

He slept like a baby last night, due to his dream consisting of the day. To make things better, when he left the house this morning, his parents were actually having a conservation and not fighting, and he didn't think that they would be fighting at all for the rest of his days. Even though he lost Sunny through this experience in his life, at least he gained his parents back.

As, he was thinking about what he could do today to make the week better, he walked passed the cafe. So, he decided to get a drink, since he did owe Tao huge favours. When, he walked in there wasn't anyone so he headed to his seat beside the window and waited for Tao to come.

"I see you're back Kris, do you need another favour from me?" Tao had asked when he came up to him.

"No, i just need my regular, and the drinks my parents ordered yesterday." He smiled at Tao, and he nodded and walked to go make the drinks.

Kris got bored and decided to go to Tao at the counter, "It's creepy that you're staring at me making drinks." Tao declared after several minutes of Kris watching him.

"I'm just bored." Kris replied, "Besides, it's not weird if we're friends."

"It still is." He scoffed and handed him the drinks, "Anyway, have a good day, and I'm always here for you, my friend."

Kris smiled at him and headed outside once again. He went into his apartment where his parents were sitting on the couch, Kris thought they were talking about something they didn't want him to hear because when he walked in they were a bit scared. Though, he dismissed this and handed them the photo album and laying the coffee on the table.

"So, how are the pictures?" Kris asked, as he noticed that his parent's eyes were sparkling every time they turned the page.

"Their magnificent!" Her mother cried, "I look young, despite my old age."

However, after a few seconds, his dad's smile turned into a frown, "Do you want to keep it? I'm fine if I don't."

"I would like to keep it, since we settled that I'm living in here." Her mother replied.

Kris looked at his parents weirdly. He didn't know what they meant, why would they want to discuss ownership of the book if they both were going to live in the same house. This moved on to why were they settling that his mom would live in this house, shouldn't they be living together? Kris thought why would they be talking about this, and it suddenly hit him.

Stuttering he asked, "A-are you still getting the divorce?" Both of his parents nodded, "But how about yesterday? You two seemed like your were in love!" Kris shouted, standing from his seat.

"We talked this morning and last night when you were asleep. We settled that it would be the best for the divorce to happen, regardless what happened yesterday." His father stated.

"Though, we do appreciate your efforts Kris, we noticed that we do love each other, but not like it was before. So, we decided that your father won't be far away from us so we'll be able to hang out like a family, it's just that he won't be living with us." A smile slowly formed on her lips, "And maybe you can have two families joined into ours-"

"NO!" Kris screamed, "You just said it, you love each other, that should be the reason for you two to stay together!"

His father sighed, "Kris, please, you need to understand-"

"I won't understand. You love each other and you two are too stubborn to noticed that you don't need to get a divorce!" He yelled once again, it was as if his voice was raising every time he spoke.

Soon, he could see that tears were cascading down his mother's face, "I'm sorry, Kris, but some unexpected thing happens to you and you need to accept it, just let everything flow.."

Kris said to them, "I'm never going to accept this, or this whole week for that matter! I wish I didn't spend a week focused on you, when I could have been fixing my relationship with Sunny again. Both of you and this week is a piece of !"

He was surprised at himself that he could say that to his parents. It also seemed like his parents were surprised at what he said to, he did yell at them at times, but he never swore to them, not to their face at least. Kris was getting more red by the second and when he could tell his father was about to speak, he bolted to his room.

Quickly, he locked the door, but he couldn't hear any footsteps coming towards is door, not even a word was heard from dwonstairs.With that he slumped back onto the bad, letting all his tears flow out of his eyes.

"This chance I have gotten, had just filled my life with my heart broken, I don't want to this anymore, I  don't care anymore." Kris declared, getting more angry just thinking about what has happened through the previous weeks, "I just want this to end. WHY WON'T IT END!?" He cried out, thinking that he would get a respond, but there was only silence.

I'm always here for you, my friend.

Kris was speechless that he had just thought of Tao in a moment like this. He reached for his phone, but stopped half way. He thought to himself, that he would wait for tomorrow, since like before his week had restarted due to something being repeated. Kris really didn't give a crap, he wanted to get away from all this heart break happening in his life, and so the result of that would be hanging out with Tao. So, he slept wondering what day would come to him tomorrow.