Don't Do This To Me

Never-Ending Beginning

Wow, is Yuuki actually updating? This is a surprised! So, this is a continuous thing. Telling my precious subscribers how sorry I am for not updating, especially since I haven't updated this story in two years. I am really sorry, and I apologize that this is another short chapter, even shorter then the last one, but I'll make the next two long... hopefully... unless I forget again... and again @_@ but you'll get a ending i promise!


"Have you back?" Kris asked.

Sunny was crying, even though she kept holding them back. Tao stood there awkwardly, tears building in his eyes as well. He wanted to stay, stay with Kris, so that the one he loved the most would stay with him forever. However, he was afraid. Afraid that Kris would choose Sunny over him, afraid that he'll become lonely again, afraid that he would be willing to put Kris back into the torture of making him repeat a week.

Sunny tightened her fist, "Just say something Kris."

Kris looked at his feet, "Have you back?" He breathed heavily, "Never."

Tao's eyes widen. Did he really hear what Kris said? Whenever he saw the memories of Kris and Sunny, they never fought. Neither of them talked back to the other, nor did they fight like this. But what was normal? He had powers. Powers strong enough to repeat his love’s week over and over again. A couple who never fought was more normal then whatever he was, whatever this whole situation was.

 “But Kris,” Tears were flowing down her eyes even more, smudging her makeup which was already trying its hardest to cling to her soaked face, “I am so deeply in love with you, I don’t want us to be apart. Ever. Please, don’t do this to me”

Tao tugged Kris’ shirt, “Kris, she truly means it.” He bit down on his lower lip, “And maybe it’s best that you two are together, rather than-“

Tao did not have to finish his sentence. Kris knew what he was going to say. Us. Something that he didn’t know of before this whole fiasco began. Although, Kris loved us, he loved every second and loved what was to come, but he knew that only one thing stopped in his way for us to be truly happy. Kris stood there stoic, face hard as rock, thinking hard about the events that unfolded. While, Tao was still in disbelief, he knew that by Kris saying ‘never’ it would mean that they would be together, but it also meant that he would loose a friend, a friend that despite the situation he faced with her now was someone very important to his life. Tao looked to see if Kris moved but he still had the same emotion. After a few minutes of silence, Tao could see that Kris inhaled deeply, finally conjuring up something to say.

“You’re a selfish and conniving .”