L'amour

Never-Ending Beginning

"I can't believe Kyungsoo would give you, his kimchi spaghetti!" Kris cried as he helped Tao place the big bowl on the table.

Kris got his plate and filled it up with the kimchi spaghetti. Then, he took a forkful and took a huge bite. He sighed as he thought this dish was delicious. Though, it wasn't as good as how Kyungsoo makes it, it was still very delicious. Tao smiled at him know he did a good job and he ate himself.

"Kris, you've seemed weird these past few days, are you okay?" Tao asked out of no where as they ate.

"I don't want to talk about it." Sighing, he stood up and dropped his plate in the sink, not feeling hungry anymore.

Tao hurriedly went to Kris side, "Come on, tell me! I promise I won't laugh!"

Kris thought for a second whether or not to tell Tao. He could tell him, but there was a risk to that. For one he could react how Sunny did and just run away from the freak, which would make him get kicked out and he'll have to face his parents and even Sunny. Though, he thought maybe Tao would understand a little bit. He did let him stay in his house, and cook dinner for him, plus Kris bought him tickets to Everland, he would at least try to understand for him.

However, there was still the voice in the back of his head that tried to stop Kris. He found a new friendship with Tao and he did not want to break it and with telling him what his crazy week was like could possibly break their growing relationship. Kris couldn't believe how cheesy he was, but Tao was special and he was special to him, at least he thought he was. So, taking Tao's hand, he lead him to the coach, finally deciding that he would tell him and would face whatever consequence that was going to happen for Kris to tell Tao.

"So what's wrong?" Tao asked, less jokingly as before, since he noticed the seriousness in Kris' face.

"You promise that you will understand?" Kris asked and immediately Tao nodded, "The following days after my eighteenth birthday have been repeated, today is the third time which this happened."

Kris could tell Tao was confused, so he was going to stop and was about to go away, but Tao had stopped him, "I promise I will understand, but you just have to explain about this even more."

"Okay." Kris replied, "On my eighteenth birthday, I had the worst days of my life. The morning after my actual birthday my parents told me that they were getting a divorce, so I got really upset and I called Sunny, but she wouldn't answer so I slept in the park. You actually gave me a blanket, so I wouldn't get cold-"

Tao furrowed his eyebrows, "I never did that."

However, Kris ignored him and kept going, "When I came to cafe you told me it was shutting it down, then I saw Sunny and she told me that I got drunk at my birthday party at the club, and I cheated on her, though I have no recollection of it. Then, all of sudden, I woke up and it was the morning of my birthday!" He breathed heavily, "Should I keep going?"

Tao nodded, "I thought it was a sign from the gods to say that they gave me a second chance in love because of that I focused all my attention on Sunny so, we wouldn't break up. Though we did, then my week started all over again, once I had slept again. I woke up this time to the morning after my birthday and I thought I was repeating my week due to my parents so, I tried to get them back together, but they didn't. So, the third time, meaning this week, I didn't care anymore so, when I woke up the morning after my birthday, I just headed to the cafe. When I got there I found out about the cafe closing again, which I totally forgot about. So, I decided I'll help you and finally, something I did, worked out to what I wanted to happen. The cafe not having to close down and I was very excited, but still-" Kris was already having tears trickling down his cheeks, as he stopped.

On the other hand, Tao wiped away his tears, which encouraged him to continue, "I'm scared, what happens if my life will always be like this? Experiencing the most heart break I've ever experienced in my whole existence. I can't do that every week! I'm also frightened that maybe the few days that gets repeated, I will meet someone great, but then the person will forget it all."

Kris looked at Tao, all his memories and thoughts from the previous weeks resurfacing into his mind, "I don't want to loose you Tao. You don't know how much you've helped me during these horrible weeks. I've come to realize you're very special to me and I can't live with the fact that this week will be over soon and you'll forget about everything we had. This was actually the best week from the other two."

Cupping Kris ' face in his hands, Tao responded, "I'll stay here, I'll always be here for you."

"No you won't! You'll forget about what we did for the cafe, Everland and the water park, just like how everyone else forgets-"

Tao had interrupted him, "But I'm not like everyone else! I don't care if this story doesn't make sense like other people. I understand you now and I will always understand you! Due to the fact that I'll still be the same person who has the same thoughts and actions as the previous Taos."

"You're lying." Kris trailed off, not looking at Tao.

Tao had seemed very angry at this point, "Kris, you need to realize  that I grasp whatever you're saying, because-" He stopped himself from going, but he comprehended that this was his time, "Because I've always loved you, and whatever my loves says, I know that it is genuine and I shouldn't think otherwise." Tao confessed.

The two sat there awkwardly in silence after Tao had admitted his feelings, "That might have not been the right time, but my words are true."

Suddenly, Kris reached for Tao's collar, pulling him into a kiss. He couldn't believe his actions, it was as if his body took over his mind. Though, at that moment, he decided to do what his heart and his mind thought, and they only thought and cared about Tao. Kris finally understood all that constant blushing because of him, or why he frequently thought of him at the most weirdest times, it was because he liked him, maybe even loved him.

"Kris." Tao trailed off almost in tears as they both separated from the kiss, "I can't believe you did that."

"I guess the feelings are mutual." Still Tao was flabbergasted, "Maybe all this time that I've wasted on Sunny and my parents were meant for you and I've been too dumb to realize that."

Tao asked, "Therefore, you think this whole repeating week thing will stop?"

Kris smiled, "It may or it may not, all I know right now is that I like us. I like us together and the thought of us being with each other for a long time makes me giddy every time."

"Well, I don't like that." Tao stated, confusing Kris, "I love that." Tao give a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to his room.

"Yah!" Kris shouted, "You imply that you love me and you run away!?"

There was no response from Tao. Kris knew his time was running out for the day so, he headed into the room. It did seem like Tao had ran in there so that Kris would follow, I mean what else would he think after his confusion. Kris smiled as his assumption were coming to light, because Tao didn't lock his room. However, he looked around the room, but Tao had seemed like he magically disappeared.

Until, Tao had jumped on his back and tackled him onto the bed. Tao was now on top of Kris, holding back Kris' arms and legs, though Kris did not think to struggle out, well because he didn't want to be let go from him. Dirty thoughts ran through his mind and it didn't help that Tao only had his boxers on.

"Stop thinking weird stuff, I'm an innocent young boy!" Tao yelled, smirking.

Kris seemed shocked, but also bewildered, "I was not!" He responded, after going back to reality.

Tao was already under the covers, "Yes you were, it was so obvious. Anyway, just get in and sleep."

Kris looked at Tao weirdly, neither of them had washed up yet, but he just seemed compelled to be with Tao in the bed at that moment. So, he too slipped into bed, right after he removed his pants. Tao laughed silently, but Kris wasn't trying to be dirty, he just didn't want to sleep in his jean, boxers were more comfortable anyway and Tao was wearing his too.

Once, Kris had gotten all snug in the bed, Tao grabbed his arm and just cuddle up against you, "You're really cute, just like a panda." Kris replied as he noticed his actions.

"I get that a lot." Tao answered, closing his eyes.

Nevertheless, Kris couldn't sleep, he couldn't help with Tao all cuddled up against. He felt electrified and his body felt hot, which he never felt before with anyone,"What happens if I wake up and tomorrow you won't be cuddled up against me, but I'm back home ready to experience my birthday again?" Kris asked, when the memories of the previous week crept into his mind, despite his constant thoughts about Tao.

"I told you, I will understand and we can stay together." Tao snuggled up to him closer as he replied.

Kris smiled once again and kiss Tao's forehead, "Yeah, I shouldn't worry about it, Goodnight Tao."

"Goodnight, my love."