A Day with Sunny

Never-Ending Beginning

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes (^^; anyway, I'm done my exams in school and I just had an urge to write, so hence two chapters up close together ^^ Anyway, I'm you like the story, and if you're confused, I promise it will be understandable (i hope) Soo, on with the story~


After, clearing his head, he went back inside, but Tao and Sunny were sitting there eating the cake. He breathed deeply and took a hold of Tao's hand and headed back outside.

"What was that?" Tao asked, as he stood in front of Kris.

"What was that!? Why are you celebrating my birthday? It was a few days ago? Are you trying to play a prank with Sunny? I thought you were my friend Huang ZiTao." Kris glared at him, but all Tao did was grab his phone from his pocket, "WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND?"

Tao, with his dark eyes, stared right at Kris and he had to step back a bit. Then, Tao shoved his phone into Kris' face, "Look, it's effing November 6th, it even says it on Google. So, stop being crazy and hurry up and fix things because Sunny, your girlfriend, is waiting." Tao went back inside, leaving Kris awestruck.

Millions of thoughts ran through his head. Was it actually his birthday? It was the exact situation as what happened during his birthday, but that happened a few days ago, when his life tumbled down. Suddenly, it just hit Kris, it was if the gears in his heads were turning and the light bulb had just , burning brightly.

The Heavens wanted him and Sunny to be together! Kris mentally slapped his forehead, the only reason why his horrible week was repeating was for him to make something wrong, right. That obviously meant that the Heavens knew the Kris and Sunny are soul mates and were never destined to be apart, it was just a stupid mistake, and they were giving him a second chance.

A Second Chance.

Kris went on his knees again and started giving thanks to the person who was doing this to him, because no one had ever given him a second chance. Abruptly, scenes of Sunny crying and him begging her to take him back, flashed in his head. He tried to make this memories escape and focused on his thoughts on Sunny, he was not going to hurt ever, especially tonight.

"Kris, hurry up and start eating before Tao finishes all the cake!" Sunny told him as he sat back down, "And what were you doing out there? It looked as if you were going to hit Tao, then you went into deep thought, then it looked like you won the lottery!"

Kris smiled picking up a fork, still thinking about his plan, and got a piece of cake and gave it Sunny, "I'm just happy?"

"Why?" She asked.

He smiled even more brightly, "Because of you." He leaned in and kissed her, "I don't want to ever let you go, I love you."

"I-i love you too, K-kris." Sunny stuttered and once again Kris kissed her, but even more passionate then before.

Tao rolled his eyes, "Please, not in the cafe, just get a room in one of the hotels over there." He declared and left the two love birds

-//-

Sunny and Kris hand in hand walked into the club right behind Kris' friends, "We're going to have so much fun!" Sunny squealed and headed straight to the bar.

While, Kris had studied the club. It looked the same thing like last time. Same lights flashing, same DJ, and even the same people grinding together. Then, in mere seconds of leaving, Sunny came back with two soju bottles in her hand,

"But you hate drinking?" Kris trying to do a different approach then last time.

"It's your birthday, live a little." Sunny showed her famous eye smile and opened the bottle for him, and there he could see the dark figure looking at him.

He decided if he a second chance, he must do everything, so he went up to the dark figure, "What are you looking at?"

The guy turned his head slightly, so Kris couldn't tell who it was. all he knew was that he was a pretty tall about 185 cm he supposed and he had very sharp jaw. He could tell the mad didn't want to start a conversation, so he was going to head back, thinking it was a misunderstanding and Kris taking things out of proportion.

Then, he looked at the bottle in his hand the one that probably got him drunk enough to get more and make his head not right and cheat on Sunny, "Better be safe." He went back to the dark figure.

He grabbed the dark figure's hand and just put the bottle in a grip. If he would have done this to another person, he would've been already hit, but the dark figure just stood there as if he was confused. Though, before the man could get angry at him for giving him a drink out of nowhere, he headed back to his friends.

"Where is your drink?" Sunny asked, as he took Sunny's waist and began dancing, however she didn't have her drink in her hand either.

"Drank it, obviously." He kissed her again, but she looked suspicious of him.

Kris poked her cheek, where she stuck her tongue into her cheek, "This my birthday, just have fun." Sunny again looked worried.

Kris again kissed her and suddenly dipped her. His friends were laughing at the ridiculous thing, but Kris didn't care, he knew Sunny loved sappy things. He twirled her back up and others around them backed away, leaving the couple more space to dance. All eyes were on them, and he knew Sunny loved the attention, but obviously not in a club.

"I'll stop if you have fun." Kris stated, but it only made Sunny's worried expression into a smirk.

"I'm already having fun." She smiled and the people started to come closer again.

Kris leaned in, Sunny thought it was another kiss, but he leaned closer to her ear, "If you want to have more fun, maybe we should go to your house later. I know your parents won't be home yet, it'll just be you and me."

-//-

Kris sluggishly woke up to find himself in a white bedroom, which was unusual since he had a blue room. He rubbed his eyes again and realized that he was in Sunny's room. He expected Sunny to be right beside, probably sleeping, but she wasn't so headed outside to the kitchen. He tip-toed hoping no one was at home.

"I didn't expect this to happen, it's just hard- Oh! Good morning sleepy head." Sunny smiled and hung up the phone, however Kris forgot about it after smelling the food.

"I had some kimchi stew left over and there some rice over there so, help yourself." She kissed his forehead as he sat down, however still sleepy Kris just looked at the food smelling the aroma emitting from the food.

Sunny shook her head and sat beside Kris and kept feeding him food, "I'm not a baby, I can feed myself." Kris retorted after the third spoon.

Sunny giggled and fed him another spoonful, "So, where are we going today? But first should we go to your house to get you some clothes?" Sunny asked still feeding.

Kris eyes widen, since today started without an headache, he forgot he was repeating his whole birthday fiasco, "What is it Kris?" Sunny obviously knew he was worried, she was special like that.

"You have some of my extra clothes right?" Sunny nodded, "I'll just use them, I want to start our day very quickly." Sunny looked like she pondered a bit, then nodded excitedly.

-//-

Kris thought, the day was very successful day. They had an amazing date, which started at the cafe for a quick lunch. Then, they headed to one of the department stores, where Sunny bought Kris a sweater and they got matching necklaces. Later, they went to Lotte World and they got matching head bands, which Kris refused to wear, but some how Sunny coaxed him into wearing them.

This day was amazing to Kris and to think that Kris got this second chance from the heavens. He sighed, in the car ride home, after he dropped of Sunny. This is how it was meant to be, Sunny and himself having fun and loving each other.

Kris unlocked the door of his apartment and to his surprise his parents were dressed fancy, like they had down a few days ago, when he told him-

"Oh ." Kris mumbled, letting his thought escape.

Though, as he came more towards the living room, there was another man there. He wasn't one of his friend's father or his father's own friend, he was a stranger, though he dressed up in a suit just like his father.

"Kris, where were you!? ! You didn't even bother to come home last night? I told you not to stay out late!" His father declared, still having a stern look on his face.

"Honey, you didn't even call! Where were you?" His mother continued.

Kris took a seat in front of them, "I was with Sunny, I stayed at her house-"

"You what?" His father looked furious, "She's not pregnant right!?" Kris smacked his forehead, "ANSWER ME YOUNG MAN! DID YOU AVE WITH HER?"

"I never did like Sunny."

Kris body then filled with rage, his mother said a few days ago that she liked her. Then, it hit him, that was during that original week, she never said this during this repeated week because he didn't mention her at all.

"She's a bad influence on you, Kris. Break-Up with her." His father declared, immediately, Kris stood up and pulled his father by the collar, which was shocking for him.

"I love Sunny and you won't take her away from me." He yelled right in his face.

His father pushed Kris off him, "Look what this girl has done to you! You're a wreck and you're not my son." When he spoke that last phrase it was as if a million needles stabbed him in the back.

A switch was turn, and Kris exploded "Yes, I'm not your son, not even you mom, because when you decided to have a divorce, I WAS NEVER YOUR SON." Kris yelled, and all was silent.

"You knew?" His mother was the first to speak up.

"The constant fighting wasn't a clue to you!? I HATE YOU TWO FOR DOING THIS TO ME." Kris grabbed his keys and headed towards the door.

Kris saw his father stand up, with a sorrowful look, but it changed, "Fine go. We don't need you."

Kris turned around, even more mad than before, "I don't need you anymore, because I have Sunny. THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES ME." He opened the door and slammed it.

Once, he got outside he heard footsteps. He didn't know if they were from things around him or from the room where he left. So, he decided to run, he remembered what happened last time, but before it was sunny. Sunny, he reached for his phone and called her. This time he knew she would answer since, she wouldn't be angry at him for cheating.

"Hello?" Sunny answered immediately.

"Sunny, please come to the park near the cafe. I need you please."

"Okay." She declared, and she hung up.

Kris sprinted more quickly and headed down to the park. No one was out this late, so he decided to sit in his regular bench, and just cry. In a about 10 minutes, Sunny came out of breath.

"Kris what's wrong?" She asked, as she saw Kris, who was still crying,

"My parents they're getting a divorce."

Sunny had not sat beside Kris and wrapped her arm around Kris, "I'm so sorry for-"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?" Kris bursted into large sobs, his words weren't very hard to understand, "And they don't like you, I mean you're so like able. Shouldn't love who I love? You're the love of my life, and I don't know what to do with out you."

"That's sweet Kris-"

"But why wouldn't they divorce before when I was younger so I wouldn't have to feel this pain now. They're horrible parents for doing this, but I did say some bad things back there. I don't want to go back."

"You should-"

Kris interrupted Sunny again, "WHY DON'T WE GO RUN AWAY TOGETHER? We can live in the farm and I know you're good at farm work due to our field trip or we can go to the Jeju Islands. Even, as far as Paris! We can have macaroons everyday and see the Eiffel Tower. Also, Maldives, I've always wanted to go there and swim-"

"KRIS STOP! I can't handle all of this." She stated, "Maybe we should take a break and-"

"We can't! Your my one true love."

Sunny looked at the ground, fidgeting with her friends, "Kris, you've been giving me so many kisses, and i love you's. Don't you think, this relationship is going too fast. I mean, you only turned eighteen and you speak as if we're getting married tomorrow."

"Because-"

"You love me?" Sunny asked, knowing his response, "I really can't handle this right now, I'm sorry."

Kris lost all strength in his legs and dropped to the floor, "You can't do this right after what I've been through. Please. I mean, the heavens even made it that they repeat my horrible week so, that we may be together! Before, we broke-up, because I cheated on you, but now I fixed it so I didn't."

Sunny's eyes looked like little tongues of fire, and furiously she asked, "You cheated on me!?"