Epilogue

Never-Ending Beginning

So, I guess this is the true ending! I never thought, I would actually finish it since there were many times where I had a long hiatus, but we still made it. I don't know whether I'm ecstatic or sad, I mean I'm ending a story that I worked on for years! Well, I hope you guys had fun reading my story, and had a fun adventure with me, and not only me (the author), but with the characters in this story. So, farewell (only if you don't read my other stories ;) shameless promotion), and I hope even with the issues with EXO and SNSD, we will still support them. ALSO, have fun with this last chapter~ Yuuki-Chan. Out.

HWAITING <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Two Americanos!" Someone yelled from the back, ringing everyone's ear who was in the cafe.

A small girl with straight long hair took the cups, and gave it to the couple in front of her, "Thank you, hope you like it!" She smiled sweetly, but soon as the couple in front of her left, she slowly turned around to see her brother, "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SCREAMING!?"

Her brother rolled his eyes, "The irony that you are saying it. You're probably the loudest girl in all of Seoul! Even when we go to Canada, you're louder then everyone."

"Canadians are known to be polite, it's the Americans who are loud." She retorted.

"Well, you haven't been on the subway a lot and haven't seen those Canadians," His brother replied, "I mean you're just a freaking Scaredy-Cat, thats why."

fell, "I will beat you up, if you say something mean again!"

"Like you could reach," He smirked, "Scaredy-Cat!"

Her eyes became balls of fire, "THATS IT!" She ran to back, where the kitchen was, her brother didn't believe that she would hit him, but was shocked to see her breathing heavily in front of him.

"You wouldn't dare." He declared, a bit scared himself, "Plus, even with tall dads, you're too short. Your leg wouldn't even hit me."

It's as if this tiny girl turned into an evil demon, "I'll still try!" She winded up her leg, ready to hook kick him right in the face.

He couldn't move. He didn't know what to do. His sister and him did martial arts, and he know how hard she could kick. She was the star of the family after all. So, he just hid his face, if everything was all broken because of her, at least he wanted a face. He waited for the force to hit his face, but nothing came. He slowly opened his eyes, thinking that his sister would be just filming him. A tall handsome guy being fearful of his little sister, that would get her a lot of views. Cowards always got views on youtube, so did pranks and cats. However, he could not think of that now, he had to know whether his sister was filming an embarrassing video. Though, she was just in front of him, mid-way into her kick. Frozen in time.

There beside him was his father, and joy filled his body, "Thank god you're here, dad!" Hugging him tightly.

His father was young, and looked like the older brother of the boy. He was tall, jet black hair, and had muscles, unlike other fathers that strolled the street of Seoul. However, the dark bags under his eyes made him look more mature and fierce. His daughter would always joke that his bags were designer, but even though he had some, the boy did not. He was adopted just like the young girl, but they looked like him all the same.

The boy was still hugging his father, but when he looked up, his father was just glaring at him, "What?" He asked.

"What did I say about making fun of your sister?"

He sighed, "It was all for jokes and giggles, but she took it way too seriously! She does that all the time, just  like-"

"Kris?"

His son nodded, "But don't say his real name, it's weird."

"Then how would we know which dad you're talking about? Dad or dad? See how hard that is to distinguish which dad you're talking about," Tao continued, "But on a serious note. You can't make fun of your sister. She is just like me, afraid of everything-"

"And could kill someone with a single kick-." He interrupted Tao.

He chuckled, If you stayed in martial arts, then I think you could too, but instead you went with rap. So, you hurt people still, but with words instead of your feet."

"Dad, was that suppose to be a joke or something?"

"You know the lame jokes are only for grandpa Suho." The two now laughed, but when it died down, Tao began again, "Stop getting me off topic. You need to say sorry to your sister, when I unfreeze her."

He sighed, "Can we just leave her like that?" Again Tao glared at his son, "Fine, I will apologize."

"Okay, on one, two, three." They both stepped back and soon time resumed. She stood there confused, she knew that her kick was close enough to hit her brother, but he wasn't in pain. Not screaming or crying on the ground, calling for their dads. She looked around and caught eyes with one of her father.

"DAD!" She whined.

Tao pushed his son forward, "Go say it, Jaeyung."

"I'm so deeply sorry, Chaeyung.  I hope you forgive me, my only sister, whom I love so much."

She pouted, "I will, if you loose the sarcasm and if you give me ten dollars. Also, don't ever say my real name again. It's Kristina from now on."

"Kristina? Someone's daddy's little girl, or should I say -up-" Tao hit him in the rib "Great! Don't worry, Kristina. No, I like Krissy. Don't worry Krissy, I'll call you that instead of Kristina and I'll give you that ten bucks."

"Good." She smiled and the two siblings hugged, and soon Tao joined.

"What's happening here?" Kris had walked in. He noticed everyone in a hug and joined in. Moments like these with his family were the ones he loved the most, the ones he cherished the most. He loved every single one of them. He could stay like this forever, and they could, if Tao let them. After a few minutes, they all stopped, and the kids ran out in a hurry. Looking as if they forgotten that they had to close the cafe in a few minutes. Thus, married couple, Tao and Kris were left hugging.

Kris smiled, enjoying this alone time, "Happy anniversary." He told Tao, after a few more minutes of silence.

"It's been 5  years," Tao sighed happily, but bit his lip after. Five years to this day, in the park right beside the cafe. He had been trying to this event that they never wanted to mention, but he had to say it, "Have you heard from her?"

Kris shook his head, "I haven't seen her since that day, but let's not talk about the pass, let's talk about the present. Speaking of which." Behind his back Kris had a neatly wrapped present.

Tao smiled brightly, "For me?"

"No, it's for Krissy," He could see Tao pouting, "Of course its for you, she actually helped me pick it out. On a side note, Krissy wanted that name for herself, I had no influence on her. She just really liked that name, and I heard Jae say the nickname so, I thought it would be nice too. Like a nickname, I like nicknames, especially Krissy. It rolls of the tongue, like how we call Jaeyung, Jae-"

Tao had opened the present, when Kris was babbling. It was a ring, a crescent moon ring. It was beautiful, and just his style. Kris smiled, he knew that he liked it. He showed Tao, that he had a matching one. A sun. Even though it sometimes reminded him of Sunny, it was perfect for the couple. Tao had always compared them to the moon and sun. Two very different people, but complemented each other so much, but maybe it was good it reminded him of Sunny. Sunny wouldn't become a distant memory of the past, nor it would be forgotten that the reason that they were together was because of Sunny.

"I love-" Tao was interrupted by a knock, soon the siblings ran back inside.

"We were closing the cafe, but this dude is at the door." Jae said.

"He's so beautiful! Can we let him in?" Krissy asked, making Jae nudge her.

"He could be a creeper for all we know!"

"Hot people are never mean!"

Jae rolled his eyes, "Wait till you're old enough to go to clubs-"

"JAEYUNG!" Kris yelled, "Don't say that to your baby sister."

The two began to bick again and the two fathers just sighed, "I'll open the door." Kris yelled, so that he could be heard over the sibling's argueing. The family instantly stopped and followed Kris to the door. When, Kris and Tao came out from the back, they noticed that Krissy was right. A handsome man stood in front. Incredibly handsome. He had such an amazing jaw line that probably could cut diamond. His eyebrows were so perfect, and his skin was flawless. Overall, he was flawless and stylish.  His hair was even grey, but not like an old man's or dull, it was like an Olympic silver medal. Shiny and amazing. Kris opened the door, and he didn't even come in, he only took of his sunglasses.

Kris squinted, he looked familiar. He tried to remember if he ever saw him before, but no face was popping up in his mind. Even Tao looked dumbfounded, he knew the guy too. It was on the tip of his tongue, he just couldn't remember his name. Many names did pop in his head like, Taeyang, Daesung, but neither of them fit.

"This is for you and Tao." He declared in a husky voice, that melted Krissy's heart.

Kris wouldn't grab it, he had to figure out who this guy was, or it would just kill him.

Suddenly, Tao spoke, "Do we know you?"

The silver haired main gave a little smirk, "All I'm going to say is that I finally have my sunshine, and she wanted me to give you that." With that he shoved the note to Kris. No more words left to be exchanged between the couple and him, thus he left.

"What does the note say?" Jae asked curiously.

Kris shrugged, and opened it.They expected it to be from a customer complaining about one of their new drinks. Krissy tried to read it, thinking that it could be a love note, but she could not see over her towering fathers. Jae was not interested at all, he decided to watch youtube videos of cats. Though, when they opened the note, they didn't expect what was inside.

My dear Kris and Tao,

            Five long years have gone past since our faithful day in the park. I never wanted it to turn out like it did, so I truly apologize. However, I’m not writing this letter just to apologize for the things I’ve done, and they are many, but I’m writing this letter mainly for composure. I mean I have been gone five years, without any trace that even magical beings like Tao can detect. I can see that you’re looking and searching for answers, and I can see that in the future you won’t stop. But I need you to stop, and I think with this letter you two will. My heart cannot take the immense pain it feels seeing you two, for I know that you two are essentially perfect. Perfect in every single way, something that I could never obtain with Kris. It was something I longed for and the main reason I went back on my plans. I wanted him all to myself, because even though my own name is Sunny, he was the only one who could make my day sunny. Cheesy, I know, but you know how it feels to do anything for the one you love. I mean look at how you treat your kids, who might I say look exactly like you guys, you never want them to be hurt nor do you ever want to be separated from them. Nonetheless, I’m babbling on in this note, and I’ll like to say that I might not stop feeling that way so, I need to stay away. That could mean a few months, years, or forever. I need to see that I could be with someone else, and if I don’t learn that, I might hurt both of you again. And I don’t want to do that at all. Seunghyun is helping me control that side of me, and I’m happy to be with him right now. He’s been with me through everything, even though I was so love struck that I had forgotten about him. With that please don’t forget me, even if I won’t ever see you two again. I love both of you and hope that you two will always be with each other through the rough times so that you will be with each other through the great times.

From yours truly,

Sunny

They were shocked, and excited as they read it. The note was from their very own Sunny. They haven't seen her since that incident five years ago. They couldn't believe what they were reading, and wanted to stop and just pause for a moment. Staying in this moment, because the two knew that if they stopped reading, Sunny would be gone from their life. However, this was special and they couldn't stop. Finally, after years of wondering, hoping, and many more, they have gotten their answers in a single note. A note that smelled like Sunny, and looked like her old writing, all their questions answers, and they couldn't have been happier. You could say that they finally found the light. Their journey with Sunny had finally ended, they got their composure.

Tao and Kris could finally be completely happy together with their perfect little family. Their new beginning just started, and they couldn't wait to see what will happen next.