Fresh Start

Never-Ending Beginning

"Wake up, honey."

"..."

"It's time to get up."

"..."

"Kris, wake up."

"..."

"KRIS WU, WAKE UP!"

"I'm up!" Kris shot out of bed, already taking off his clothes, "Mom!?"

His mother smiled at him as he noticed her presence, "The one and only. Now, hurry and get into your uniform, your father and I have to tell you something."

Kris was confused, was it his birthday? Though, his mother did tell him to get into his uniform, meaning if would have been Monday. Kris was shocked to think that his whole repeating fiasco had ended! However, he was still unsure if it did end so, he went to get ready for school and went downstairs. There his parents were sitting on the coach, drinking coffee and laughing. Again Kris was surprised, his parents were laughing and not fighting each other. Even though he felt weird, he sat down in front of them.

"What did you want to tell me?" He asked.

His mother smiled grabbing his hand, "We've decided to take your advice." His mother began.

"We're going to go through marriage counseling, to fix this marriage."

Kris' eyes almost went out of its sockets, "Are you serious!?"

They both nodded, "You told us that w got married for a reason, because we loved each other, which is true. We also miss the old fun times we had as a family, so we're going to repair our mistakes, and try to become like we were before."

"So, we're going to be a happy family again?" Kris asked, and again his parents nodded.

There was tears coming out of Kris' eyes. He was so happy that his family will not be broken and they could experience what happened during the second repeating week. The Wu family came into a big family hug, no one said anything but Kris could feel the love emitting from them. After, a few minutes they slowly let go of each other and ate their breakfast.

"If you want to get your regular coffee from the cafe, you should go now, so you won't be late for school." His dad declared, and Kris was off.

Kris was grinning from ear to ear as he walked to the cafe. He was glad that his parents were getting back together, but there was something that confused him. Why did his parents get back together? They would have forgotten all he had did and everything due to it being a new week, but they remembered him saying to fix their marriage.

Regardless, all those thoughts vanished as he entered the cafe. He couldn't wait to see Tao, he thought maybe he would remember something from the previous weeks like his parents did. He crossed his fingers and rang the bell at the counter. A guy came from the back, but it wasn't Tao.

"How may I help you?" He asked, but Kris ignored his question.

"Where is Tao? He usually works todays."

The worker smiled, "He took the day off, due to our busy schedule yesterday, but at least the cafe isn't closing down." Though, he kept smiling, Kris wouldn't budge a smile and the worker could tell, "I'm sorry if there is any inconvenience, he will be back tomorrow but I'll be happy to make you're drink even if I'm not Tao. So, will it be the usual?" He asked.

Kris nodded, a bit upset because Tao wasn't there. No, he wasn't a bit upset, he was furious! Out of all days to take a day off, Tao was going to choose the day where Kris wasn't having a repeating day! He did realize after getting out of the cafe, that Tao would have forgotten some part of their week together. He even could feel his cheeks getting hotter as he began thinking about Tao.

"Look, our -face is blushing!" Chanyeol, one of Kris' friends ran up to him, slinging his arm around his shoulder, "Hurry, Baekhyun, take a picture!"

"This should be written in the history books!" Chen continued.

Kai and Kyungsoo, or how he liked to be called D.O, were laughing behind him, "I wonder why he is blushing." Kai had stated, making the two chuckle even more.

"Probably something erted." Sehun started laughing with D.O and Kai.

Kris punched Sehun, "You're too young to think that."

"You're too old to blush!" Sehun retorted, sticking out his tongue, Kris winded up to punch Kris, but Luhan stepped in.

"Come on we'll be late." He declared, making everyone start laughing at him, not Kris.

Lay cooed, "Look at our little Luhannie,  protecting our Sehunnie." This made the whole group start laughing as they headed inside the school.

Though, as he was laughing with his friends, Kris noticed something. Someone was looking at him on the top of the school's stair. Her eyes were squinting, but when she focused on Kris they widened and she came rushing to him.

"Kris!" She squealed and jumped on Kris.

Xiumin, who was behind him rolled his eyes, "Can you two get yourself a room?"

Kris ignored his comment, all flustered that Sunny was acting like this, wasn't she furious at him for previous weeks before?

"I missed you!" Sunny again squealed, "Come on let's go to class!"

"Aren't you mad at me?" Kris asked, interrupting her.

She looked curiously at him, "Why would I be mad at my loveliest boyfriend?"

"BOYFRIEND!?"


I hope you liked the last chapter, I put a lot of thought into to it ^_^ Anyway, sorry for the short filler chapter, I've been getting really busy because I'm packing for vacation and for that here are some pictures: