A Plan

Never-Ending Beginning

Long time no see everyone! It's been a long hiatus, i mean a very very very long one, but I'm back! Did you guys know that I was in a musical recently for my school? Yeah, thats my excuse for not writing :P My school did Seussical!, I played the role of Sour Kangaroo (search it up if you have the time) Also, I know whats happening in the news, and a part of me didn't want to finish this story. However, I felt wrong not doing it so, here you go, only a few short chapters left ^_^


"How did it start?" Kris asked, still bewildered by what Sunny had said.

Sunny took a big breath, "It all started when I met Tao."

She looked at Tao for reassurance and he nodded, so she began, "When, we first met, the future was so bright. I remember seeing our wedding day, our kids, so many memories that I wanted to experience, but soon they change. When I looked into the future, the vision were the same, but the person changed. I was out of the picture and replaced by some guy, I didn't know of. It crushed me, that I couldn't be with you so, I tried to find the man. It was so hard and when I was about to give up hope, I saw him."

"She saw me." Tao interrupted, "I had just transferred. Sunny had walked up to me and without saying anything she thought of what she was going to say. I was shocked, when I realized that was me in those vision. So, I ignored her for a while, I didn't want to believe this was true, but she was persistent."

"I would literally chase him down the hallway. Soon, I knew that approach didn't work so, we actually became friends." She continued.

Tao smirked, "Once, I got to know her and the feelings she had for you, I decided to help her. I had already known about you due to the cafe thus, I never thought we could be together. So, we made a plan, but Sunny changed it so suddenly. A plan for you two not to be together, so I agreed once more because I was actually developing feelings for you."

"Then, I tried to change it again, because I seriously loved you, Kris. I wanted us to be together-"

"Then why did you change it? That week really hurt me!" Kris declared.

Sunny bit her lip, "I saw into the future again, and you and Tao were just amazing, I couldn't break it up. However, when I did, I realized how much I loved you."

"So, this is how the fiasco started. After, we tried to keep changing to the right outcome. However, I had already fell deeply in love with you. So, I stood my ground. I didn't change the time, because we were in a good place, but she was my friend. I saw how much she got hurt, so I changed it one last time for Sunny." Tao wiped a tear, "When you love someone, you have to let them go."

"I'm sorry Kris. I knew you were in love with, but I wanted you. No, I needed you." Sunny told him, "So, I'm asking you to have me back."