Us

Never-Ending Beginning

"It's not like we haven't dated in the past four years!" Sunny stated, getting a hold of his hand, "Besides, during your birthday party at the club, I realized something."

"What?" Kris asked, noticing that his friends were looking and snickering at them.

She smiled, going on her toes to reach his ear, "I realized that I love you and I never want to be without you."  Kris stood there dumbstruck by her statement.

No words could escape his mouth, his mouth was tightly shut together. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and his fingers kept fidgeting. He was seriously confused and couldn't come up with anything to say. On the original week and other weeks, except the Sunny focused one, Kris supposedly cheated on Sunny. Why would Sunny be kind to him, when he did one of the most horrid thing to do in a relationship!? Still, Kris stood there in front of Sunny in confusion.

"It's just the way you treated me like I was the center of attention, even though it was your birthday. I loved that, and it made me love you more, so I made a conclusion. No girl can have you," Sunny paused before she continued speaking, "Not even a boy." She smirked and took his hand, leading him to their classroom.

The class was crazy, due to the teacher still not being there. This let Sunny to stroll into Kris' classroom, without being scolded in being in the wrong room. When, they entered it, Sunny hand in hand with the dumbstruck Kris caught his friend's attention.

"Look the love-birds are back." Baekhyun declared, ruffling Sunny's hair, making her pout.

"But our -face is looking a bit pale! What did you do Sunny-ah?" Suho asked, poking Kris' face, which he did not react to it.

Sunny smiled, snuggling up to his arm, "Just some couple stuff, that you guys won't understand."

The ten other boys whistled, teasing the two, which they did almost everyday, "You guys, they're just in love, stop annoying them. Besides, class is going to start so, Sunny, Sehun, and Jongin, you should go to your class." D.O said, eyes focused on the books he was reading not the SunKris couple.

"Hyung, it's Kai!" Kai had responded making the boys and Sunny laugh, with Kris still be like a statue, "And Kyungsoo is right, we should go." Kai got a hold of Sehun's hand and headed to this classroom, since they were a year younger than the other boys.

Sunny kissed Kris on the cheek, which seemed to warm him up a bit, since he did miss her touch, and she left. However, the feeling of her kiss lingered on his cheek, making it not feel right. It wasn't like before, where he loved it, Kris thought he was cheating. Cheating on Tao with Sunny, when in reality he didn't even know if Tao remembered them together or not.

"Hey Wufan." Kris looked at the direction where his name called, "Are you actually okay? Ever since, you saw Sunny something has been off. Did something happen between you two?" Luhan asked, and Kris could see from his eyes, that he was really concerned.

Kris sighed, pushing the thoughts of Sunny and Tao out of his head for once, "It's just been a tiring week for me. Or should I saw weeks." Though, Luhan didn't seem to hear the last part, because Luhan then diverted his attention to the teacher who came in,

-//-

"Wait up!" Sunny yelled as she followed Kris, who just came out of his apartment.

Yesterday, Kris kept ignoring Sunny, but she was just pestering him. Kris felt bad knowing if the repeating week never happened, he would gladly wait for Sunny and hold her hand. Though, that was not the case anymore, even thought Sunny's heart belonged to him, Kris' heart belonged to Tao and only him, despite Sunny had said yesterday.

He knew that he loved Tao, but there was a thought that lingered in his mind. What happened if this new Tao was different from the one before, regardless of Tao saying he would be the same. What would happen, if he would reject Kris' growing feelings? Kris didn't know what he would do, but every time that thought crossed his mind, Sunny came along too. Would he just dump Tao and go back to how it was with Sunny? Kris really didn't know, as of now.

"Kris, why are you ignoring me? You did this yesterday too!" Sunny complained as she reached him, when they were at the door of the cafe.

Kris smiled, just for her, "Just a lot on my mind." She nodded, accepting the lie.

He looked around the cafe and no one was there, "Tao, you here?" Then from the back Tao came caring a new hot brew of coffee.

It was as if Kris' heart stopped when he saw Tao. Kris couldn't stop grinning, he really did love Tao, because just a single day without seeing made him miss him. Tao smiled at Kris, which made his heart beat even faster.

"The usual?" Tao asked and Kris nodded not able to say any words at that moment because he was enchanted by Tao.

"Can I get strawberry frappuccino?" Sunny asked.

This made Tao chuckle, "Well, that is the usual for you Sunny." This too made Sunny laugh.

When Tao was finished the drinks and gave it to them, Kris whispered to Sunny, "Can you go without me? I need to ask Tao something."

"Will you be okay?" Kris nodded, but she was still hesitant to leave.

Once, Sunny had left, Tao went to the back of the cafe where Tao had disappeared to. He would wait for him to come out again, but Kris needed to see him and his handsome face again. It was like Tao was Kris heroine, he was addicting at seeing Tao and his fierce eyes, tall stature, bulging muscle, and even his aegyo, He really couldn't get enough of him.

Kris looked around the back and he couldn't see Tao. It made depressed, but when he gave up, he turned around to find Tao in front of him, looking at him, happily. Again, his heart skipped a beat, but when Tao noticed Kris also staring at him, his cheerful smile turn into a serious stare.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

Kris got a hold of Tao's hand, "I want to talk about us."