His Apartment

Never-Ending Beginning

Tao retracted his hand quickly, but Kris still had the determined look plastered on his face, "What do you mean by us?" Tao asked, flustered by Kris.

However, Kris took Tao's hand again and pulled him into a kiss. The feeling of Tao's lips on him, awakened the beast inside him. He wanted Tao's touch right now- no he needed it. The one day he couldn't see Tao, made him needy for his touch. It's not like anything ual happened during the night they spent together, it's just Kris needed Tao. He needed Tao's arm around him, wiping away his tears, kissing him to tell it was okay. He was the only one who could that, since Kris was in a state of shock from not only his parents getting back together but also himself and Sunny. This whole ordeal was just confusing Kris so, he just wanted to be cuddle and told that Tao would be there for him.

Though, that was not the case. Tao had pushed Kris off of him and it was not a light tap. He landed on the floor with a huge thud, and all Tao did was stand in front of him, eyes widen and hands covering his mouth. Kris extended his hand, hoping Tao would accept it. His eyes sparkled in delight as Tao timidly walked over to him grabbing his hand, but as he stood, he didn't expect what would happen.

Tao slapped Kris.

"How could you do that to me?" Tao asked, obviously filling with rage by the second, "I thought of you as a friend, a really good friend actually, but how could you do this to me?"

Kris stood there holding his cheek which was getting more red, "I thought-"

"You thought what?That you could treat me like that?" Now Tao was dragging Kris to the front of the cafe, "I can't believe out of all people you would look down on me."

"I wasn't looking down at you, I love you!" Kris retorted, halting at the door as Tao tried to push him out.

Tao stopped once he said those words to them. He tried to say something, but the feeling of his cheek gets more hot and red, stopped him. Regardless of being flustered, Tao had kicked Kris in the gut and locked the door, so that he may not be able to come in again.

"." He mumbled under his breath, as he struggled to get back up. 

When, he stood back up again, he looked at his phone. If he would run, which he couldn't, he would be ten minutes late. That would mean, not only his friends would worry why he would be late, but also Sunny. So, he decided to it. He banged on the door, begging Tao to let him back him.

Through the semi see through door, he could see Tao, biting his lip while pacing back and forth. Kris could tell that the kiss brought him a lot of concern and thought to his mind. He just hoped that Tao would finally understand and they could get back to where they left off previous days ago. Well, of course after he sorted out his relationship with Sunny.

Kris banged on the door once again, but no response from him, "Please, can we just talk." Still he didn't answer, "We really need to talk about us." He repeated and with that he left.

He didn't bother to go school, nor did he dare to go back to his house.The only place he thought would be a good enough place to stay and hide was either Sunny or Tao's house. He knew that if he went to Sunny's house, he would be bombarded with questions once she got home, plus it would seem like he waited for her to come home and that might be used against him when he eventually broke up with Sunny.

Broke up with Sunny. Before, he wouldn't ever dream that he would say those words. They were called the perfect couple for a reason, because they loved each other and there was a part of him who still loved the cute little bunny-like girl. Though, a panda with fierce dark eyes had walked into his life during one of the most memorable experience he had and changed his perspective.

Again, he was thinking about Tao. He chuckled to himself as he walked to his car. The topic he was thinking always brought him to Tao. He wondered what did he think about before realizing he loved Tao. While,  getting into his car, someone got a hold of his hand before he entered.

"We can talk, but not here. Come to my apartment at five or anything after that." Tao declared, and then rushed back to the cafe.

Kris smiled brightly. He would be able to see Tao's apartment again, would it be like how it was before? Would Tao cook some of Kyungsoo's kimchi spaghetti? All these thoughts ran through his head, but one thought made him very giddy. It was the fact that Tao didn't have to tell his address to Kris, he just assumed he knew where it was. Meaning there was a slight chance that Tao remembered their short lovely relationship.

-//-

"An hour late, but Sunny was on time? Are you having a secret affair?" Chanyeol asked as the boys sat around their usual table at lunch.

Kris glared at him, making the tall boy hide behind Baekhyun, "But seriously, what happened?" Lay wondered.

Kris just sat there eating, ignoring questions his friends made. Though, they all have been the best of buddies for a long time, he didn't think they would understand that his birthday weekend kept repeating and he feel in love with the barista at his favourite cafe. Also, that the repeating week had ended and he was trying to make the barista fall in love with him again. It didn't even sound right to him so, why would his friends understand?

"Kris!" Someone wrapped their skinny arms around Kris's neck which sent jolts all over his body, "It's just me." Sunny stated, noticing that Kris was scared by her touch.

"Sorry, I was surprised and not paying attention." He told her, which made her feel more relax again.

There was a pregnant pause due to the Sunny and Kris interaction, "So, are we all ready for karaoke tonight?" Chen asked, trying to ease the atmosphere.

"I am! Luhan and I prepared a song to sing for all of you!" Sehun yelled excitedly.

While, on the other hand Luhan just shook his head, "That was suppose to be a secret."

"Kyungsoo and I are planning to do a duet, right?" Kai happily stated, looking at him from across the table.

"It's D.O, and of course!" He replied just as happy as Kai, even ruffling the boy's hair.

Suho, trying to copy D.O previous talking tone, "Because you're my lover and lovers do that, right Luhan." This earned him a punch in the arm not only from the D.O, but also a step on the foot from Luhan.

"Sorry, but I'm not going." Kris stated as in the midst of the boy and Sunny's talk about the karaoke.

"WHAT!?" All of them yelled, Sunny being the loudest.

Kris sighed, "I have other commitments." He did not want to miss his chance at talking with Tao.

"Just skip it, don't you hang out with us? And if you don't, Sunny will be alone." Xiumin told him.

Kris bit his lip, "It's really important."

"Just let him be, if we force him to go, he'll just be more -faced then he already is." He didn't believe that these words came out of Sunny's mouth, since just moments ago, she was latched onto his arm.

Xiumin, their baozi, puffed up his cheeks and pouted, "Fine. Kris go ahead, I hope your happy and have fun with your commitment." Then, Sunny saw that in the first time in a the past few days, Kris had a genuine smile.

And she hated that.

-//-

Right, after school, Kris rushed to his car. His friends tried to talk to him but he ignored them, wanting to get to his house as quickly as possible for him to get ready. Although, it was more like a meeting, Kris was treating it like a date. So, when he got home, he went straight to the washroom, scrubbing anything that seemed dirty.

After, trying himself he went to pick his outfit. He couldn't wear a suite because that would make it too formal and sweats were out of the question, he didn't want to show Tao that he didn't care about his appearance with him. Kris mentally slapped himself, since he was acting like a complete girl. So, he randomly picked out some clothes which were some dark blue jeans, a black fitted long sleeve with a skull on it, and paired them off with brown coloured supras and a blue scarf.

He smiled at himself in the mirror, he didn't look too formal or casual, just a prefect mix match of both. He ate a small snack and headed out the door once more. Checking his phone for the nth time, he noticed that he got a missing call from Sunny so, he decided to phone her once he got in the car. No, he didn't start driving after that, he just sat in the driver's seat and waited for her to answer.

"What is it Sunny?" He asked as she answered.

"I just want to let you know that I love you and I hope you'll be safe." She told him.

"O-okay." He was confused that all of sudden was saying this to her.

He could hear her whimper on the other line, "Are you okay? Did the boys do anything to you?"

"Of course not." Her voice sounded a bit happier, "Anyway, Chen is begging for me to sing, have fun, Kris."

She hung up, leaving him wondering what her ordeal was about. Though, it soon forgot about it, as the thought of being in Tao's apartment together filled his mind.

-//-

Tao and Kris met each other as Tao was un-locking his door, "You're early." Tao had said, the tone he used let Kris know he was very surprised, "Well, just come in, I bought ingredients for kimchi spaghetti."

"I love kimchi spaghetti!" Kris exclaimed, happy knowing that some of his thoughts were true.

"Really?" Tao had asked setting the ingredients on the table, "I only know one person who can make it. Anyway, sit down while I prepare dinner."

However, instead of sitting down, Kris went straight to the kitchen getting the pots and other items needed to make the kimchi spaghetti, "Hey! I said sit down!" Tao retorted, trying to get the pt from Kris' hand.

Though, it didn't go as he planned. Instead, of Kris letting go or pulling the other way, Kris let Tao pull him with the pot leaving their faces only centimeters away from each other. Tao's face got red as, Kris tried to lean in closer, but he eventually pushed him off.

"I guess the being nice way isn't going to work. Sit down, Kris." He told him sternly.

Kris hesitantly sat. He know he shouldn't have tried to kiss him, but he couldn't help himself, Tao was just so adorable. He followed sitting across Kris, just staring at him, no smile, just a hard, piercing glare. Kris could see that his breathing became more short as if he was nervous.

"So, how long have you known?" Tao asked.

Kris looked puzzled, "Have I known what?"

"You know what!" He raised his voice, "How long have you known? Who told you? And why would you do those things after knowing?"

Kris still was confused, he seriously had no clue what Tao was talking about. "I seriously don't know what you're talking about," Kris stretched out a grabbed his hand, "All I know is that I love you."

"SEE!" He yelled, "Why are you making fun of me, I really liked you Kris, but I don't think so anymore. Now, who told you? Was it that customer who always comes in with a huge purple hat? Or the guy who secretly picks his nose? Or the girl who keeps sitting across from you because its a good place to sneak glances at you? Who is it Kris Wu!?" Tao was already on his feet and seemed to be out of breath.

"Tao, I know because I love you back-"

"Bull feces." He interrupted Kris, "How can someone with a cute girlfriend love someone like me."

Kris sighed, "You wouldn't understand, but all you need to understand is that I love you, and everything about you."

Tao scoffed, "How about Sunny?"

"Huang Zitao-"

"How do you know my full name?"

"That doesn't matter right now, I'll show you how much I love you. Just give me one chance." For that Tao kicked him out of his apartment.

-//-

"Oh come on! Huang Zitao, I can show you that my love for you is real!"

"Stop calling me that! Go away, my neighbors will think I'm weird to let some crazy person into the apartment. Plus, I have school!" Tao kept yelling excused, but that didn't stop Kris from banging on the door.

Kris was banging his fists on the door even louder and he only stopped when he had to talk, "I don't care! I'll even follow you to school!"

This time there was no response from him. Kris scrunched his eyebrows, but when he heard the lock being un-locked his face lit up. Tao slipped his head through a small crack he made when opening the door.

"Fine, I'll give you a chance. Just go home and don't follow me to school."

"THIS WILL BE GREAT TAO! YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT!"

He rolled his eyes and held out his pinky, "Promise you won't follow me to school?"

Kris seemed it was a bit odd that Tao would make him pinky promise about that. I mean, he wasn't that serious about following him to school, that was just plain stalkerish and creepy.

"Promise." He the linked pinkies, but Kris leaned in and kissed him on the forehead, just by his touch Tao's forehead got hot.

Kris almost got his nose caught in the door, but he was happy.


Sorry for not uploading in such a long time! I was suppose to update this before I went to Italy, but I didn't -.- and I tried updating it in Italy, but I was too busy and the internet connection was pretty low. So, I'm sorry for the excuses, but the updates will be slower, because I have school, so i deeply apologize. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and tell me how you feel in the comments below.