Almost There

Never-Ending Beginning

"Kris you're too happy right now." Sehun told him as they sat at their usual table during lunch.

Luhan nodded in agreement, "Did you plan a date with Sunny this weekend or something?"

Kris ignored them still planing what to do with Tao on their 'date'. He furrowed his eyebrows, could this be considered a date? He is trying to recreate some memories with Tao so that he could love him again, and the places they went together were kinda of like a date. Though, to him it wasn't right to call it a date. Not just yet.

"He didn't even notice Sunny sat beside him!" Suho declared as he looked beside to see that Sunny was actually there.

She pouted, "Oppa! Why are you ignoring me? I called you three times last night."

"Commitments." He stated and began eating again with the thought of Tao still lingering in his mind.

"Lovers quarreling." D.O whispered to Chanyeol while rolling his eyes, however he directed his attention the whole group, "Anyway, do you guys want to come over tonight and have a huge movie marathon party? There will be a lot of snacks and I'm making my famous kimchi spaghetti."

"I already had a lot last night." Kris blurted out.

D.O's eyes widen even more than they were usually, "But I don't know anyone who makes kimchi spaghetti in this whole city." He bit his lip, "Well, except one, Zitao."

"I remember Zitao! He just moved suddenly and I never saw him again, I wonder if he still has that bright aqua hair." Kai told, which surprised Kris.

Tao had told him before that D.O was best-friends with him in high school. However, he didn't think that Kai would know him too or the fact that he bright aqua hair. When he said he was different, he was probably really different. Though, he never remembered a guy with bright aqua hair in school.

Then, it was as if there was a light bulb came beside Sehun's head, "Does that mean Kris hung out with Zitao yesterday?"

Sunny turned her head at Kris and whispered, "Did you see Tao last night?"

"Yeah." That is all Kris could say because if he kept saying more things, something that shouldn't be said will be said.

Sunny's eyes widen, "I need to go and make a phone call." Quickly she stood up and left the group.

-//-

After, Sunny had left the table, a new conversation had started up, and again Kris ate their silently has his boys were talking loudly. As, I he thought about his date with Tao, he also thought why would most of the female student body had crushes on them, they were massive dorks, but they still loved them. Well, after he finished, he and the boys put their garbage away and just walked in the hallway.

"I thought you understood what I'm going through!" Kris heard Sunny yell.

He headed to the courtyard, and there was Sunny. However, her face was red and not the time of red where she was embarrassed but the kind of red where she was angry. That meant who ever was on the other line of the phone-call was making her real angry, angry enough to let her yell in fury at school.

"I trusted you and I trusted you to leave the mission." Her face got more furious by the second, "I don't care! GIVE UP!" Sunny yelled one last time, until hanging up.

Kris came closer to her, she did look angry, but it was like she was going to burst into tears any minute now, "Sunny, who was that?"

Sunny looked shocked, but she shrugged it off, "This guy is being a total- Actually I don't want to talk about it." She tried to walk away, but Kris knew it was hurting her.

"Come on and tell me, I'm your boyfriend-"

"Are you sure?" Kris got caught off guard, he didn't expect to call her his boyfriend since Tao was all that he could of think of, but the question she asked did too, "Nevermind, let's just forget about it." She walked away without saying another word and leaving Kris there all alone in the courtyard, wondering what was going.

-//-

Even, when it was Saturday morning, the day of the date with Tao, it still bother Kris about Sunny. Are you sure? that question made him wonder if Sunny somehow found out what was going on, I mean he even knew he probably looked and acted weird all week. However, he pushed tha thought aside.

"Mom, I'm leaving." He called as he opened the door.

His mother nodded with a gentle smile upon his face and his father waved happily from the coach. His family was fixed, now all he had to do was fix his relationship with Tao and his life would be perfect.

Finally, he came to Tao's apartment. He opened the door and Kris' jaw dropped. Even, though he was wearing casual clothing he looked glowing to him. His muscle looked huge in his sleeveless sweater, and he got to admit his bum in those jeans were heaven.

"Kris are you okay?" Tao asked as Kris just stood there without saying a word.

He nodded, "Did you remember your swim suit?"

"I'm wearing it under my clothes." He whispered as he passed Kris and headed to the exit, and by that comment Kris almost fainted.


Did you guys miss me? or hate me? or love me for actually updating? well, I hope you enjoy and I'll try to update the next chapter very soon!
Until, next time~