Everland Again

Never-Ending Beginning

"Everland? Are you serious!?" Tao yelled excitedly as they entered the theme park, "Ever since I cam to Korea, I've never gone to Everland before."

Kris smirked, "I thought that."

He took hold of Tao's hand lead him to a store with its walls filled with animal head bands. Tao's eyes widen as he saw all the cute head-bands. As, Tao was not paying attention, Kris placed a Panda head band on his head and pushed him into the mirror.

"I look so cute! I'm totally getting this one!"

"I'll pay for it." Kris told him, "My treat." He smiled at Tao.

He sighed, "You'll only pay for mine if I get to pay for yours."

"It doesn't fit my image." He retorted remembering what happened the last time they were here.

Tao shook his head and placed a dragon hat upon his head, "Head-bands really don't fit your style, but this hat does." He said excitedly and grabbed it and went to the cashier.

-//-

"So, where do you want to go next?" Kris asked as they got off their tenth ride together.

Tao, who held tightly to the panda and liger plush toys that he bought earlier, stopped where he was going, "I don't know, I either want to go onto one more ride or go now to the zoo."

Kris smiled, "I know a perfect ride to go on before the zoo." He got Tao's hand and to the direction of the ride he wanted to go on.

Kris tried to keep from his smiling growing as big as it already was, and it didn't help that he could feel Tao's hand get more warm, or that his cheeks turning more red either. After, a few minutes of walking the two finally got to the ride that Kris wanted to go on, and luckily there wasn't a long line-up.

"Kris, I don't think we should go on this one." Tao whispered as they went into the line.

"Why not?" Kris asked, "I would think that you would beholding onto my arm while joyfully jumping by now." He smirked, remembering that Tao had exactly done that the last time they came here.

Tao rolled his eyes, "I would never do that! Besides this a ride for couple." He told him, making Kris chuckle.

Tao glared at Kris the whole time they were in line. Soon, they got to the front, Kris reached his hand out for Tao when he got into the passenger car, but Tao just ignored him.

"How do you think people would react to your gestures before Kris? You realize we're both boys, right?" Tao had asked as the Ferris wheel started to move.

"And you realize we're on a date, right?" Kris smiled at Tao, but this only resulted into Tao looking away blushing.

That didn't stop Kris though, he took Tao's hand and pointed out the window. They could see the whole park from here, and it was just breath taking. Kris liked that Tao's face softened as he looked out the window, it was like a child seeing an ice-cream shop for the first time with his eyes wide open. It was a very romantic scene, if Kris had to say so himself.

As, they got to bottom, Tao pouted, he really didn't want to get off and Kris could tell that, "Maybe, we can go again sometime, together."

"Yeah! That would be awesome-" Tao cut off himself with a shocked expression and after a few minutes of silence and him clearing his throat, he said, "Let's just go to the zoo, I want to see the pandas."

"As you wish, my prince." Kris declared, making Tao punch him in the stomach without a word and run off. "HEY!" Kris yelled and he started chasing after him.

-//-

Kris angrily walked behind Tao as he squealed at the many cute animals. Why you may ask, it's because every time Kris would try to hold Tao's hand, he would be quick and wiggle out of his grip. Even, when Kris thought he was being very romantic, Tao wouldn't even hold his hand. He was getting very needy for his touch after that lovely time in the Ferris wheel, so Kris again tried to get a hold of Tao's hand once more, but this time his hand snapped away before any skin contact.

"Wow, the red panda is so cute!" Tao squealed once more by another animal, but his smile turned upside down as he saw the exit, "It's over!?"

Kris found this as a good time, he put his arm around Tao's shoulder, "Don't worry! Let's go and get some food for you and your plushies, and then we can got to Caribbean Bay."

Tao gave him two thumbs up and he did not take off Kris' arm as they walked to the food stand, "Kris, I'm actually having a really fun day." Tao said out of nowhere.

"That's good-"

"Just don't call me prince ever again, okay?" Tao asked, and Kris nodded, "And also I-" Tao dropped his stuff animals suddenly.

Kris looked at him confused, "Is everything okay?" Tao bit his lip and nodded his head.

"Can you get the food and find a seat, I have to go to the washroom." He said hurriedly as if he really had to go to the washroom or he was just nervous.

"Oka-" Before Kris could finish, Tao left in a sprint.

-//-

Kris waited patiently with the food. Tao had left several minutes ago and he hadn't come back, Kris was getting more worried as each minute passed.So, he decided just to bring the food and his stuff animals and find him. He first looked in the washroom. He called his name in, but no response, he checked each stall that was not being occupied, but no Tao. When, he went back he asked everyone close to him, but no one had seen him. Again, he yelled his name, but no one came to him. Sweat drops ran down his head, he was biting his nails, he was getting really nervous.

"Tao! Huang Zitao! Where are you?" He yelled again, but he only got weird looks, "This isn't funny anymore! Tao!"

"Kris?" He turned to where the voice was coming from hoping that it was Tao, but it wasn't unfortunately.

"Sunny! What are you doing here?" He asked.

She smiled, "To have fun of course! But no one came with me so maybe you and I could-"

"Have you seen Tao? I was with him a few minutes ago and now he is gone! I'm guessing you've been here a long time so, have you seen him?" Kris cut her off, all he wanted to know if Tao was safe.

"You were with Tao? You and him together in Everland?" She asked.

He sighed, "That's not the point! Have you seen him?"

She folded her arms, "He is probably fine! Stop worrying about him, and lets go eat something you look exhausted."

"Sunny, listen to me. I'm not going to do anything until I find Tao." He told her, and began yelling his name, "Tao! Tao! Zitao!"

Again, she sighed, "Come on Kris! He's safe and he is probably laughing at how stupid you look right now."

"He might not, plus he wouldn't take it to this extreme, excuse me sir have you seen a man who is about this tall, has very dark circles under his eyes, he is pretty skinny, but his arms are very muscular. His hair is black and-"

"Oh, I think so." The man responded, "I saw him running a few minutes ago."

Kris jaw dropped to the floor and he grabbed the man's shoulder, "Where was he heading to?"

"By the looks of it, it seemed like he was running to the exit." Kris hugged the man and thanked him.

"Sunny I need to go." For some reason, Kris kissed her on the cheek and started running.

However, Sunny soon caught up with him, "Kris, are you actually leaving?" He nodded, "Why! Can't you just spend the day with your girlfriend?"

"I'm really sorry, but I just have to go." He saw that Sunny had stopped, but he just had to keep going.

He turned back again and she was stomping her feet, "Kris, please!" But no, Kris had to go to Tao, it just seemed too weird that he would leave.

Kris had to get to the bottom of this.