Run In

Never-Ending Beginning

I got a poster today! I'm so happy with it~ ljoeholic made it for me, and she is really good at making poste ^_^
sorry for not updating you in a long time, you know what school's like -.- anyway, here is a filler chapter for you guys as you wait! again im sorry~

Anyway, onto the next chapter!


"Sunny!" Kris yelled, as the girl he was chasing, was just walking away, "Please! I know its you!" He said, looking at the bracelet on the girl's wrist.

The girl also looked at her wrist, but quickly he took of the bracelet and turned to face Kris. Kris smiled to be face to face with Sunny, however, it wasn't like that for Sunny. Unlike her usual sunny self, she looked angry, even looking like she was about to punch someone.

"What do you want?" She asked, annoyed.

Before he could speak, Tao came rushing next to him with a bunch of clothes in his hand, "You shouldn't run with those clothes on! You'll get a cold- Oh." Tao had seen Sunny, "Hey Sunny! What's up?'

Sunny rolled her eyes, "What's up? Well, I've been having the worst two days and it's because of him!" She pointed at Kris, making him very shock.

"What did I do?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO!? LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW GIRL!" She went the other direction she came through, pushing Tao and Kris in the process.

Though, Kris was confused, he couldn't let Sunny out of his sight, "Sunny, I don't understand. What did I do wrong?" He asked once again, but he could see the tears falling out of her eyes and so he let go of her hand, "I really don't know what I did wrong. I'm sorry."

"How can you say sorry, if you don't know what you did wrong? I guess you're lying." Sunny mumbled, ready to leave, but it seemed like she wanted to stay, "And any amount of apologies, won't make me forgive you."

"But I love you!" Kris declared.

Sunny seemed unaffected by this statement, and just went along the trail of the park until she was not seen by Tao or Kris. Kris still stood there dumbfounded, confused at what he did and what this meant for their relationship. He knew she was very mad at him, but for what? They were a couple, they barely got into fights and if they did it wasn't for something big, until today.

"What did you do that made Sunny so mad?" Tao questioned.

Kris shrugged still looking at the direction Sunny had disappeared to, trying to resist the tears coming out of his eyes.