I Know Him/Her

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: 2ne1 - Pretty Boy

The next day after school you headed home seeing your mother all dressed just waiting for you.

“Closed the shop early today?” You asked while you took your bag off. She smiled nervously while nodding.

“Dear, you sure about what you`re doing? This shouldn`t be forced-“ “I am fine, omma. Don`t worry” You told with a fake smile walking to your room to get dressed.

When you closed the door to the room you plopped on the bed inhaling a shaky breath. This was going to be hard on you. When you were going to engage this guy there was no way back. You knew you could break it off, but in your family that was a big sin, and the last thing you wanted was to disappoint your mother and become a sinner in her and her family`s eyes.

You quickly wiped away your tears and got up from the bed to put on something nice. It was rare to see you in dresses, so you decided to keep it that way.

You headed out of your room and your mother eyed your outfit. “You`re wearing that? How about a dress?” She suggested and you shook your head holding onto the bag you had selected for this outfit tightly.

“This will do” She nodded her head not wanting to discuss any further. You heard the honking sound outside making you snap your head towards the front door.

“Oh. Mr. Yong sent one of his drivers to us. It must be him” Your mother said. Your eyes rounded while she got up from her seat making her way towards the front door.

“Omma” You called grabbing her arm. She turned to look at you and smiled. “Do you know this guy? Do you know what I am getting into?” You asked or more like pleaded.

“I know how he looks like and the fact that he goes at the same school as you, but his personality is unfamiliar to me” Your grip on your mother loosened thinking that this guy went to the same school as you.

*Who can it be?* You tilted your head to the side.

“Like I said earlier, if you don`t want to-“

“Let`s go” You responded not wanting to think twice about your decision. Your mother sighed at your stubbornness, but she didn`t say anything in return.

You en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter