Second Guessing

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST - Oasis

While sitting in class the next day you tried to concentrate on the class, but the thought of kissing Junhyung the other day just couldn`t leave your mind. Even if you had been engaged for quite some time now, you were officially a couple from yesterday and you were happy about it.

It didn`t take long before you snapped out of your thoughts though. Through the speakers inside the classroom the principal called for you and Junhyung.

“______~ and Junhyung to my office now” You blinked and the rest of the class was whispering among themselves. When you heard Junhyung get up from his chair you did as well and the two of you left the classroom.

“Are we in trouble?” You were afraid and Junhyung chuckled stuffing his hands inside his pocket.

“I might be, but I am not sure about you” he shrugged and you bit your bottom lip. “Don`t worry too much. I`ll be there, protecting you” he whispered the last part in your ear kissing your cheek making you freeze up and slap his arm. He laughed at your reaction and held your hand while walking towards the office.

The two of you stood before the door and you wiggled your hand making him let go. You puffed your cheeks and interlaced your hands together while Junhyung opened the door slightly and peeked inside.

“Oh come inside” The principal told and you halted seeing Mr. Yong sitting on one of the chairs while there was two other empty chairs beside him.

“Why are we here?” You asked looking at Mr. Yong from the corner of your eyes and then back at the principal. You knew being inside this office had something to do with Mr. Yong, it just had to be.

“Actually I called you here so we can discuss, Junhyung`s grades” From Mr. Yong`s re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter