Soccer Match

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: 4Tomorrow - Tomorrow

Going to school the next day the school was a chaos. It had been a long time since the last time there was a soccer match at school and everyone was looking forward to it. You were sitting on the tribune and sighed with your slumped shoulders. Next to you were Ilhoon and his friends and you noticed Junhyung sitting at the first row wanting to watch the match up close.

“You hyped?” Ilhoon asked elbowing your side as you made a grimace telling him that you weren`t interested. He chuckled at your grimace and when Hyuna and her teammates also known as 4Minute entered the field everyone cheered as Ilhoon did the same.

It was 4minute against some girls from JYP high also known as Wonder Girls. They seemed to be hyped wearing their shorts and having their hair in buns or ponytails. “Ready to lose?” Seonyeh looked down upon Jihyun and her teammates.

“Bring it on” She commented.

As soon as the game had started Jihyun was the one who started with the ball. She kicked it over to Gayoon who ran towards it and kept on running with it kicking it several times not wanting the ball to stop rolling.

Yeheun ran towards her blocking her way to the goal. Gayoon stopped the ball with her foot and took a quick look around her to see if one of her friends were available. She noticed Jiyoon not so far away from her waving with one of her hands. She lifted her leg and kicked the ball making it fly towards Jiyoon, but Yoobin appeared from nowhere and blocked the ball with her chest and ran with it towards their goal hearing her friends cheer.

“Sohee” she shouted seeing her running beside her. When she grabbed her attention she passed the ball over to her and as the ball rolled over to her side she used all of her strength and aimed the ball on the goal and swiftly shot the ball. But Sohyun caught it in her arms earning a “YEAH!” From the audience.

Sohee cursed under her breath and tightened her pony tail. Sohyun set the ball on the field and took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter