Opening Up

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: BTS - School of Tears

Today was Sunday and you were sitting in the living room the house was empty like it had been for the past couple of days. You were through with working with the essay all alone so you decided to go on a walk, not alone though, with Ilhoon. You had already given him a call about meeting you at the regular place; the park.

You changed your clothes and ran out of the house catching the first bus to the park. When you got out of the bus you noticed Ilhoon sitting on one of the bleachers nearby and you ran over. “BO!” He jumped clenching his chest, but relaxed when he saw you.

“That`s not funny” He cried pouting towards you. You laughed and plopped beside him. “Why are we here?” he asked looking at you.

“I was bored” You told him staring at the kids playing on the playground not so far away. “Wae? Don`t want to meet me?” You wrinkled your nose at him and he shook his head.

“I hadn`t been here if I didn`t want to meet you” You nodded at his statement.

“True” Your hand slowly played with the ring on your finger out of habit and Ilhoon gave your hands a long stare before grabbing the one with the ring on.

“Aren`t you wearing that ring on the wrong finger, noona? People might think you`re married or something” He wrinkled his face and you snatched your hand back quickly smiling sheepishly at him. When you didn`t answer he narrowed his eyes on you making you sigh.

“I have something to tell you, Ilhoon” You answered ducking your eyes and he furrowed his brows being all ears now.

“I am actually engaged” You pointed out and he cocked his brow before laughing loudly making your eyes round.

“I am not kidding, I am serious” You quickly stated making Ilhoon stop laughing.

“With whom?” He retorted.

“Junhyung” You mumbled and he gasped.

“NO WAY! I don`t believe that” He jumped up from the bench and you grabbed his hand pulling him back down.

“Listen” You told looking deeply in his eyes. “It was either not getting engaged and making things harder for my mother or getting engaged and making my mother`s life easier” Your shoulders slouched by the thought and he scooted closer.

“W-what do you mean?” He tried to search your eyes, but it was impossible when you were avoiding his.

“Junhyung`s father needed me to fix Junhyung, so since I was agreeing on throwing away my life using it on him, I made his father get my mother a maid and butler and on top of that hiring some workers at her shop so she didn`t have to work alone. That is why the shop is upgraded, Mr. Yong is sponsoring it” You looked at him being a ashamed and he sighed.

“Why did you-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter