Baseball Practice

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Shinee - Hello

When the school day was over you were waiting patiently by the parking lot for, Ilhoon. He had told you that he would always drive you home from now on whether you liked it or not and since he was stubborn you gave in quickly.

“Oppa!” You heard the high-pitched-annoying-squeaky voice. You rolled your eyes knowing exactly who that was. Turning on your heels you noticed Hyuna running over to Junhyung.

“Surprise, surprise” You muttered crossing your arms while staring at them.

“Did you watch the game?” She asked excited and he nodded with a grin.

“I did great didn`t I? I scored two times” She held her index and long finger out showing him the number two. “So, now that we won you have to keep your promise and take me out on a meal” She rocked back and forth with a grin on her face.

“Oh yeah about that” Junhyung scratched the back of his head and Hyuna quickly stuck her index fingers in her ear.

“I don`t wanna hear any excuses. You`re taking me” She grabbed his arm and dragged him to his car.

“Oh well, okay” he gave in and you gawked. It didn`t take much for, Hyuna to convince him to do stuff.

“Noona!” You heard Ilhoon exclaim while watching Junhyung driving away with Hyuna inside the car.

“Yeah?” You gave him a quick look and noticed the car getting out of sight.

“Mianhae” He said with his soft voice and your brow arched.

“For what?”

“I can`t drive you home today. I need to practice for our upcoming match” he said being sad and you shook your head with a smile.

“Don`t need to apologize, I am all good. But” You said holding out your index finger making him blink. “There is this one thing I want you to apologize for”

“What?” He asked being curious.

“You never told me you were the second best student at this school” You narrowed your eyes on him resting your hands on your hips.

“Oh yeah, that” He smiled sheepishly. “I just…forgot..I think” He shrugged and you rolled your eyes.

“Well, I got to know by Mrs. Kim and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter