Home Run

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Dalmatian - Home Run

Stepping inside the school yard you held the straps of your backpack tightly and inhaled fresh air just to calm yourself down, after running.

*Another day of school* You gave Cube high your everyday glare and stepped inside the school building only to noticed a bunch of students running towards you. Turning on your heels you sprinted out of the school building, and soon enough the other students followed.

You panted while holding your stomach.

Cube high was a school for athletic people. The total opposite of you, you didn`t like any kind of activities, that was why you hated the P.E classes the most.

Since you were the only student who made it to this school because of your grades, and not money or your athletic genes, you became the outcast. And because you were the only student who wasn`t a part of a team. Every student had signed up for something; either it was something involving being active, or just using your head, like chess.

You were always alone, but that didn`t bother you. You didn`t like the others at this school anyways, and besides even if you were an outcast you didn`t sit in one corner all alone, being afraid of everyone else. You stood up for what you meant was right and what was wrong. You had a big mouth and you were proud of it. Your nickname back in the days was flappy, because you flapped too much with your lips.

You soothed out your clothes and threw your hair back with a frustrated sigh. More students were making their way out of the school building. *Where are they headed?* Your hands were on your hips as you were pouting.

“Cube VS SM! Let`s see who wins the baseball match” You heard one of the students and you huffed. *Another match?*

Without any protests you followed the students and kept on listening to their conversation. “Of course our school will win. They don`t have a captain as good as ours. Junhyung” The first girl mentioned with her high pitched voice making you puke at the name Junhyung.

“That`s so true. I have never thought about that” The two girls in front of you were giggling and you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter