Boat Trip

My Fiancé The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST - Be Alright

Waking up the next day you were looking forward to the boat trip so much that you woke up earlier than usual. You looked over at Junhyung and noticed him steel asleep. You pouted but then grabbed your phone. It wasn`t like he wanted to take the boat with you anyways. The person you had made plans with was, Ilhoon and as long as he was awake that was what mattered the most.

You texted him telling him that you were awake, and it didn`t take long before you received a reply getting your sign to get up and freshen up. When you were done freshening yourself and changing your clothes Junhyung woke up.

“Awake already?” he mumbled stretching his arms while yawning.

“Yeah, and maybe you should too we have 7 hours to spend here before we leave” You explained to him and he grabbed his blanket with his eyes still closed and got out of bed. He entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

While washing his face he heard someone knock on the hotel door making him halt. “Noona!” He heard Ilhoon exclaim and he grabbed the sink trying to cool him down.

“I am leaving!” You shouted and Junhyung quickly opened the door to the bathroom.

“To where?” he asked and you blinked seeing Junhyung`s face wet from the water and a part of his bangs being plastered on his forehead.

“We`re taking the boat, you can have fun doing whatever you want with your friends” You smiled waving with your fingertips before leaving.

Junhyung dried his face quickly and brushed his teeth in a few seconds before pulling out an outfit from his suitcase. He was overjoyed at the fact that he had brought his cap with him. Without caring to do anything special with his hair he put his cap on and called Hyunseung. “Wake up the rest we`re taking a boat trip” He told and hung up soon after.

He exited the hotel and noticed you walking ahead with Ilhoon and his friends. He followed not saying a word wanting to surprise you. He noticed you walking towards the adventures of Sindbad boat ride and texted to Hyunseung immediately telling them where to meet up.

He stood in line in the back trying to blend in with the crowd. He was through with running after you like this, if you were going to play hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter